News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Put all Gamertags and IDs here

Started by Bryan, February 27, 2011, 03:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

SPDougie

Judge

Bumping this since I just got a new 360 (again)

360: TheJudge221
PS3: I Forget since I don't have one anymore.
Steam: the_judge
Battle.net:  mark@electricdemon.com

Bryan

I had trouble with my previous PS3 ID so my new one is theebenthusiast.

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

You mean I can finally delete the pending friend request to the OTHER one?

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

not looking at the moment, but it was like Whiteboy1518 or some such.

Hondo

Ah. I think -- THINK-- that was my old free account. That I never really used.

Chris Stern

Strike

RickRampage

Removed my old post cause the username was outdated.

PSN: X_HaNiX_X
         xThatTributeGuyx

I use both of them. The first one is the one I use when I am just casually gaming and the other is for my Youtube account.

Chris Shields

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If anyone would like to swap these tags let me know and PM me.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'