News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Good idea.

I never have motivation to get off my ass and do things.

Flins.

I'm exactly the same, I'm unemployed at the moment and pretty have nothing to do throughout the week so i'm getting pretty out of shape, not I was ever in great shape...

For the last few months I've just having one big meal a day late on and pretty much burning nothing. So I keep telling myself to go swimming, running, cycling, whatever, I even have a weight bench, but I don't really know what i'm doing. The only thing I've changed so far is my diet, eating four smaller meals a day and more nutritious stuff instead of quick and easy shit to make.

I'd be down for something like this anyway, I'm 6'5 & around 200 pounds, no idea what my ideal weight is or my BMI whatever the hell that is.

T-Bonizzle

We all e-fed. Fair bet to say we are all out of shape.

Rob

I'd like to actually just get a bit of fitness so I can start playing cricket next season... So I might join in on that too.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Fnord

Hmm.... This might be an idea I could get behind.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Dorling

Agreed, this would be a good idea. I'm just coming back from a bad back injury and I'm trying to build up my fitness, hence the purchase of my new baby:

Doug E Fresh

I run. I run a lot. I hate it. It sucks. However in three years I've lost 60lbs.

And I tore my rotator cuff over a year ago so I'm working on lifting again. Despite being a boring math teacher/video gamer/e-fedder, I can't live without working out like 4 or 5 times a week.

If you're having trouble motivating yourself, I'll tell you what helped me. I had a big black guy who told me to man up and do it or he'd kick my ass lol.

Marq

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 20, 2011, 03:43:59 PM
I run. I run a lot. I hate it. It sucks. However in three years I've lost 60lbs.

And I tore my rotator cuff over a year ago so I'm working on lifting again. Despite being a boring math teacher/video gamer/e-fedder, I can't live without working out like 4 or 5 times a week.

If you're having trouble motivating yourself, I'll tell you what helped me. I had a big black guy who told me to man up and do it or he'd kick my ass lol.

That's your cue, BD. :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

After this we can do the 'Lets RP Early EFK Club'
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I'd be in, I'm unemployed for the time being, and while my soccer..er football team folded this summer, I work out 4-5 times a week, so I'd love to try and help other members, so im in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jerry McClean

I was going to join but considering I had a curry at 4am last night. I'm not sure it'll be the easiest job in the world >_>

Doug E Fresh

www.mapmyrun.com

Find your address, pick your route, and measures how long your run is. I use it often.

I was 225lbs and who knows WTF the body fat % was at that time. I got as low as 155lbs but once my rotator cuff healed and I could start lifting again, I've managed to get back to 170lbs. Body fat % is around 18. That could be lower. I'd like to be around there maybe 175 so it's a matter of maintaining for me I guess because even if I go a week without it, I eat entirely too shitty and will screw up the weight thing lol.

Flins.

This might be a dumb question, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. How are you guys measuring your body fat?

I've been trying to figure out some form of exercise plan, trying to focus on getting my fitness up and reducing my body fat, but is counter productive to do this and lift weights? I want to put weight on and get to around 220 pounds, but I'd obviously prefer it to be muscle than fat.