News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

"Descent" by Fear Factory

Fear Factory - 05 - Descent

Also starting tomorrow the James' Jams thread will turn into the Daily Halloween Horror Movie Music Thread for October. Muahahahahahaha!  :)

GM Franchise

The Annual Varga Halloween Daily Music tradition starts with a classic: the theme from The Shining which is also one of my favorite horror movies ever.

The Shining Theme

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween horror movie music-a-thon song I give you "The Darkest Side of the Night" by Metropolis from the Friday the 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan soundtrack.

Friday The 13th Part 8 - The Darkest Side Of The Night

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween-a-thon music selection I have chosen the them from "John Carpenter's The Thing" which is one of my all time favorite movies. Prequel coming on October 14th. Can't wait.

The Thing - Soundtrack

GM Franchise

The Omen theme is my Halloween Music-a-thon song of the day.

The Omen Soundtrack: - Ave Satani (Main Theme)

GM Franchise

For today's horror movie theme Halloween-a-Thon music selection I have chosen the original Friday the 13th movie theme.

Friday the 13th original theme

GM Franchise

It's time to party today on the Halloween Music-a-thon with "Party Time" by 45grave from the Return of the Living Dead soundtrack.

return of the living dead music video

GM Franchise

The Annual Halloween-Music-a-thon Song of the Day is "Power of the Night" by Johnny Steele from the "Critters" soundtrack. This was one of my final possibilities for Ebirah's theme song as well.

Power Of The Night music video HQ Johnny Steele Critters