News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I got picked in a group of 7 out of 179 for a managers academy. I mean I'm leaving the company as soon as I finish it... But it's a nice thing to be nominated for.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Alex Smiley

I'll most likely make a new thread somewhere around here when I get a chance, but for now I just wanna celebrate the fact I finally finished a new episode of my podcast for Occupy Pro Wrestling. The last episode was back in October, due to personal stuff that kept me from getting back to doing this. Well, it's almost September but I managed to get another show up lol. Hopefully I'll get this going on a weekly basis.

http://powertothesmarks.com/opw-podcast-dont-cross-the-streams/

Featuring a look back at Summerslam weekend and the vast number of options we have for wrestling streaming services, the real meat of the episode is a chat with Todd Joerschel of Filsinger Games (former affiliates of the MFX Podcast, I think). I've also got the return of the Partner Spotlight, which of course includes a mention of the latest MFX Podcast! Hope you guys enjoy listening to this as much as I did recording!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.