News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

It pay day again

I am rich bitch
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on September 28, 2011, 05:32:01 AM
It pay day again

I am rich bitch

I got paid Friday, not at work this week and it's my Birthday in two days.

Not a bad week!

Here's to pay day!

Kurt

Ever have those days that you thought were going to be terrible, but ended up being pretty good overall?

Those days are awesome.

Justin

Duckman

I just got tickets to see Noel Gallagher next year!!!!!!  Good day people, good day.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Its pay day, I got my new fulham shirt and tickets for fulham vs bolton today

winner winner chicken dinner

Judge

Tomorrow is payday, but I have to spend it all on bills.

Fuck being a grown up.  (Wrong thread?)

Stoner

Its my birthday.  I think that is grounds for awesomeness.

:jointpasssmiley:

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

TheBritishVixen

I heard something awesome down the grapevine to do with my Scouting work today :D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Few Shout Outs on this list...

Sam and Russ for running the TFWF like a well oiled machine in my absence from the fed due to holidays. The fed has never looked better and its so refreshing to be a fan for a bit and read the tremendous way TFWF has been booked in my absence. These two are also spear heading the next TFWF PPV Autumn Annihilation on the basis of their hard work it was the most logical thing to do. Thanks lads, a testament to them as characters as well as how valuable the pair are to our game.

The TFWF Board for supporting Sam and Russ in my absence. As usual the board delivered so thanks to Marc, Cool Bryan, David and Steven for being superb as always

Jack Benevolence gets an awesome high five for bringing a lot of great ooc topics to the TFWF Boards

Finally Gary for helping with the TFWF Poser backgrounds. We look fucking awesome at the moment.

This to me is what efedding has been about. Guys helping to make a place better or picking up the slack. The cream of the crop is in the TFWF and that has ZERO to do with me, I am just lucky in that a game I have enjoyed doing since 1998, fantastic people have choosen to play this game with me.

Thank you boys...

Dead Poets Society
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Friday is not only payday but meeting with the President of a big advertising firm who wants to have a chat with me. Crossing my fingers.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Adam Wrong

did you fuck his son gary?

Gary

No need, just showed him my art portfolio. :D

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

MDK and Duckman for making Facebook slightly less boring during Children in Need. Much kudos needed.
SixersEagles

[/center]