News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Totally agree Sam was on a warpath today on Facebook and had me laughing.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Marq

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on December 02, 2011, 08:36:43 AM
Had an interview with a growing gaming company yesterday and I crushed it! Very excited about it. Things may not work out because of my school schedule but it doesn't mean for sure that I'm out of the hunt. Either way, it's still nice to know that I can take advantage of these opportunities.

Way to go, Jack! Real proud of you, bud, and hopefully everything works out well, schedule-wise for you.

Just to add to the awesomeness, I'm doing my first solo Bay Area show in a while, and am rolling forty deep, audience wise, counting online and physical ticket sales. With that kind of number, I'll be making $400+ minimum tonight for telling whack-ass jokes.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Duckman

Where's the like button for these two posts?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Booked my flight and hotel to Las Vegas for New Years. That's some fucking excitement right there.

Gary

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on December 04, 2011, 07:42:51 PM

It must have gone well because they followed up and gave me an online assessment test...

Plus side...my interview was good enough for them to spend the time to send me a test.

The minus side...now I feel like if I don't get the job...it's because I'm an idiot and failed their IQ test >_>

We shall await your next post in the fuck list then lol

[/center]

Marq

Quote from: Marq on December 02, 2011, 10:40:21 AM
Way to go, Jack! Real proud of you, bud, and hopefully everything works out well, schedule-wise for you.

Just to add to the awesomeness, I'm doing my first solo Bay Area show in a while, and am rolling forty deep, audience wise, counting online and physical ticket sales. With that kind of number, I'll be making $400+ minimum tonight for telling whack-ass jokes.

- Made $470 for a ten-minute set.
- Brought out more than half the house, so the support was amazing. Not a single dead spot.
- Reconnected with a high school sweetheart (first girlfriend, too), and kicked it with her downtown 'til 3:30AM. We're going out again, tomorrow.

Best Friday in a long, long time. :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Black Death

Quote from: Marq on December 04, 2011, 11:05:44 PM
- Made $470 for a ten-minute set.
- Brought out more than half the house, so the support was amazing. Not a single dead spot.
- Reconnected with a high school sweetheart (first girlfriend, too), and kicked it with her downtown 'til 3:30AM. We're going out again, tomorrow.

Best Friday in a long, long time. :)

Give a big thumbs up to you man

;D

Rob

Fucking happy at how much I enjoyed doing the stage direction for an amateur panto, definitely feel like I've finally found something that gives me a rush! Bit of a rocky month for me as last month I decided to leave Uni but now I feel like I've got something to work towards..

Already agreed to be Stage Director for next years show!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Drama Queen

Quote from: Rob on December 05, 2011, 01:47:13 PM
Fucking happy at how much I enjoyed doing the stage direction for an amateur panto, definitely feel like I've finally found something that gives me a rush! Bit of a rocky month for me as last month I decided to leave Uni but now I feel like I've got something to work towards..

Already agreed to be Stage Director for next years show!

Awesome feeling to discover a passion like that, very happy for you Rob!

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

Any time you can do something creative that you enjoy is always a plus, good on Rob.

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: Gary on December 06, 2011, 12:55:53 PM
Any time you can do something creative that you enjoy is always a plus, good on Rob.

he right , more power to you Rob

Toast

I got laid a few days ago... by an actual woman... WHOM I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY! The best part? She hasn't bothered to even text me since.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

having your own supply of boozed means no last call.  WOOOOOO
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.