News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WCWChairman

I love this show does anyone know what the ending song was on the latest ep?

Music

Am I the only one who really doesn't want Shane to die? I love the way the character is portrayed and really think the show would miss something with him gone. I've read a lot about the set being quite toxic between a cast member and other cast members with Frank leaving and I've been hoping it's not Dale or Shane. I know that Darabont cast Munn and Laurie Holden in a lot of things previously, but who knows?

I wouldn't mind Lori getting killed off, especially so after her attempt to manipulate Rick in the tent in regards to Shane. I think she could do with going and I would be quite glad to see her go before a baby even gets introduced.

Mike Powers

Unfortunately, Shane's death is an important moment in the comics, and they seem to be setting it up to be the same type of deal in the show.

Music

Oh? I was under the impression it happened much earlier in the comics and wasn't as big of a deal as it could of been? I've never read them though but from what I did read on the wiki, he died much earlier and when Rick found out..

[spoiler]That dead people come back to life, even if not bitten, he went back and dug him up/killed him.[/spoiler]

I didn't realize it was a big deal in the comics but in the show, it certainly is being made that way. I'm still hoping he doesn't die because I like the dynamic he brings to the show. A ruthless character like him could really be of help against someone like the Govenor.

I'm tempted to buy the comics for sure though, I'm really into this show and I found myself searching on the walking dead wiki about most characters lol.

Mike Powers

If I remember correctly....

[spoiler]In the comics, Shane is trying to kill Rick (so that he could be with Lori and "his" baby).  Just before Shane can kill Rick, Carl comes to Ricks aide and kills Shane.  This is a big turning point for Carl in the comics.

So I've heard.[/spoiler]

Music

Yeah I read that too. I'm kind of hoping it doesn't go down that way but like you said, that's a pretty big building block for the character isn't it?

Black Death

it not following the the comic exactly ... but it close

but I expect some characters to be around little longer than in the comic run
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Shanes one of the highlights of the show....killing him off would make almost all of the conflict between characters gone.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

We will meet the Governor... Season 3 

I can not wait for that 

Mike Powers

[spoiler]Seriously, this is a spoiler, only go if you wanna know for sure what happens at the end of this season....[spoiler]http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/227284/[TV]-Spoilers-Revealed-for-The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two-and-Three.htm[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Music

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Music

So if you watched this weeks show then you'll realize that..

[spoiler]Dale is dead..[/spoiler]

This was the death I was talking about when I mentioned an actor or actress was apparently very furious that Darabont got fired and wanted out. The tension on the set was supposedly very toxic and it was because of that actor. Shame to find out who it was, especially considering I liked the character.

Also shows us that anything can occour on this incarnation of the series, including people surviving who should die and die who should survive.

What do you guys think of the episode?

Black Death

actually he was never in the comic ... his character was  not supposed to make out of season one.

He lasted this long on the sheer  force of acting will.  I feel bad because I like the actor and the character .

great show last night

Fnord

BD, I think you're confusing characters... lol

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.