News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

your right fnord ... damn i need some coffee   lol

my bad...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Good actor....liked his tension with Shane and he was excellent in the finale of season one when the explosion happened and he talked that blonde chick out of killing herself.

Shame....now lets just kill that idiot son and the annoying wife :)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

...bring back Merle somehow ahahahaha

Black Death

Merle ... I got a feeling he going to be back one way or other

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Music on March 05, 2012, 04:54:44 AM
So if you watched this weeks show then you'll realize that..

[spoiler]Dale is dead..[/spoiler]

This was the death I was talking about when I mentioned an actor or actress was apparently very furious that Darabont got fired and wanted out. The tension on the set was supposedly very toxic and it was because of that actor. Shame to find out who it was, especially considering I liked the character.

Also shows us that anything can occour on this incarnation of the series, including people surviving who should die and die who should survive.

What do you guys think of the episode?

Show has been dragging a bit for me, so nice pick me up and I am not surprised...

[spoiler]guy was in Shawshank, Greenmile and The Mist off the top of my head all directed by Darabont.[/spoiler]
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Music

Apparently a little bit of the tension on the show was because Jon Berthanl didn't want to leave. Sucks to think that he wanted to stay and the writers wanted him to go to progress Rick further. I think the show needs two strong male leads because one strong male lead can't really handle everything when it comes time to fight.

I guess that's what Daryl is there for though. I do like Daryl, I just thought Shane was awesome.

Cory

Quote from: Music on March 16, 2012, 03:59:55 PM
Apparently a little bit of the tension on the show was because Jon Berthanl didn't want to leave. Sucks to think that he wanted to stay and the writers wanted him to go to progress Rick further. I think the show needs two strong male leads because one strong male lead can't really handle everything when it comes time to fight.

I guess that's what Daryl is there for though. I do like Daryl, I just thought Shane was awesome.

Exactly....even tho Shane was corny at some times...he was my second favourite behind Daryl. I think they might still have in invovled with maybe some flashback type scenes or something.

Gary

Hopefully Darryl will get a bigger spotlight now, he's a bad ass. Reminds me of Sawyer from Lost a lot.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

get to watch the whole season this Sunday leading to Season Finale ... so happy

He lasted longer in the show  than in comics. but his fate was always sealed

you just know shit is going to get worse from here on ...

Black Death

Fucking awesome season... just fucking awesome

Russ

Rare that shows fire off a good season 1 with an outstanding season 2, but they managed it!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Laughing Man

Season Finale was amazing. I was surprised at how Rick seems to be snapping. Also was kind of mad when Andrea saving was spoiled earlier because of the sneak peak they gave a while back

Mike Powers

I was mildly let down by the finale.  Seems like it didn't quite live up to the 2 episodes prior to it.  Not to say that I didn't enjoy it, because I sure as fuck did.  It just wasn't as amazing as I was hoping.

Russ

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 19, 2012, 11:32:10 AM
I was mildly let down by the finale.  Seems like it didn't quite live up to the 2 episodes prior to it.  Not to say that I didn't enjoy it, because I sure as fuck did.  It just wasn't as amazing as I was hoping.

[spoiler]Two deaths of named characters, the farm burning down, the virus being in EVERYONE, Michonne's arrival, the prison, and Rick turning into Shane at the end isn't amazing? :o[/spoiler]
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

That finale was awesome as fuck:

[spoiler]More action packed than 80% of the season. I had given up after the second episode back this season, felt the show was just stalling and spinning its wheels with the farm and on monday decided to re-watch it again, and man I am glad I did. Lots of action, blood, gore, and great acting by the cast. But man.. FUCK LORI. 3 episodes again she was telling Rick to kill Shane, now she's disgusted by the act?? Inconsistent bitch, and Carl has been a little annoying brat.[/spoiler]

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.