News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

There isn't a Skyrim Thread?

Started by jagilki, December 19, 2011, 08:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

I had a free agent apply with a move called "arrow to the knee"
it was basically a dropkick to the knee but I found it hilarious

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Big Gay Honker

jagilki

Zombie Gunn

About 2 months ago, I moved INTO Skyrim.  Lived there ever since.

jagilki

jagilki

Louie The CLown

Love this game can not wait for the dlc.

Stoner

After playing the DLC:

Dawnguard-

Adds some new armor and weapons.  I haven't gotten to do a whole lot in this one since to complete it you have to do part of a Main Questline that I found really tedious the first time around and haven't assed myself into doing it again.  You DO get the ability to summon another dragon though, this one a zombie dragon from the netherrealm.  Also adds a skill tree for being a werewolf(so extra incentive to do that) and makes being a Vampire cooler(also with its own skill tree) as well.

Hearthfire -

I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for customization.  And roleplaying in video games.  So this one was a hit for me.  Adds incentive to have a wife(I went with the werewolf chick from the companions) and gives the ability to adopt children.  The big thing though is the houses.  Its not QUITE as customizable as I was hoping, but its still pretty damn cool.

Dragonborn -

I've really only started this one.  You go to an island off of Morrowind, so its cool getting to see new landscapes after looking at so much grey and white in Skyrim.  Some tough enemies(including a guy who one-hitted my orc that is the leader of the companions, mage guild, thieves guild and dark brotherhood) but lots of new armor and weapons.  I got excited when I picked up some spears, but they are spears for midgets and are just arrows for the player.  Supposed to be some bad ass stuff in it though.

If its been a while since you've played, you should grab some of the DLC and take a whack at it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

T-Bonizzle

Jennifer

Oblivion is quite good but not as good as Skyrim. It's worth playing in my opinion but you're not losing anything story wise in not playing Oblivion first. It also has a few levelling scaling problems (if you're not careful you can level all none combat abilities and wind up too weak in fights). It's decent and immersive though and I played it for hours so I would say it's worth getting on the cheap.

Morrowind I've heard great things about and seems decent for the cameo I've played of it. Depends if you're interested in hooking it up with mods, since I know there are a TON for Morrowind.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

! JDM The Professional !

Bought skyrim complete edition today for 50 dollars! Moving in two days and will be without internet so I'm sure it'll be very helpful!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Stoner

Quote from: Jennifer on June 15, 2013, 10:23:54 PM
Oblivion is quite good but not as good as Skyrim. It's worth playing in my opinion but you're not losing anything story wise in not playing Oblivion first. It also has a few levelling scaling problems (if you're not careful you can level all none combat abilities and wind up too weak in fights). It's decent and immersive though and I played it for hours so I would say it's worth getting on the cheap.

I kinda feel the opposite about Oblivion being worse than Skyrim.  I had a lot of fun with Skyrim, don't get me wrong, but after a year and a half I can't seem to get back into it.  The main reason being because there is no incentive to starting a new character, because you can dominate everything with one character.  They even set it up now so you can take away perks you don't want anymore and put them elsewhere at the cost of a few Dragon Souls.

I had a lot more fun doing the quests in Oblivion.

The gameplay of Skyrim is better, but the experience of Oblivion was more fun for me.

QuoteMorrowind I've heard great things about and seems decent for the cameo I've played of it. Depends if you're interested in hooking it up with mods, since I know there are a TON for Morrowind.

The one thing I really preferred about Morrowind, and that I don't know why they stopped doing, is that you can't do all of the guilds with one character.  And in fact can't advance in the guilds unless certain stats are high enough to allow you to do so.  It just feels kinda odd to be the Grand Poobah  of the Mage's College in Winterhold when I don't have a single magic stat above 20.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Kirk

Oblivion had Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean. Contest over.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img