MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

We had the pilot episode and now we can bring you the official 1st episode of the Marks for Xcellence Wrestling Podcast!!

Check out www.mfxpodcast.com for all the details of the 1st show including reviews of TLC, Raw and our end of year awards.

Please leave feedback on the show on the site.  You'll need to sign up, but it won't be too much hassle - I promise!

Also the email address for the show is mfx.show@gmail.com - so be sure to send any questions, comments, topics for discussion to that email address for the next show!

Thanks for the support guys and hope you enjoy the show!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

FXBlade

Having problems registering to leave feedback...

Is that just me?

Or I misunderstood

Tezmission Black

It took me about three minutes to register, did you go to your e-mail and check it?

FXBlade

Quote from: Al Black Rose on December 22, 2011, 08:06:49 PM
It took me about three minutes to register, did you go to your e-mail and check it?

Yes I did that  ;)

No email, but If i try and re register is tell me either username/email is already registered

Tezmission Black

FXBlade

Nevermind, Used a different email addy and its sent the password

Duckman

Yeah when you first register for comments I need to approve the accounts.

Got both of yours approved and comments posted.

Awesome stuff, thanks lads, more feedback the better!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

FXBlade

Quote from: Duckman on December 22, 2011, 08:36:13 PM
Yeah when you first register for comments I need to approve the accounts.

Got both of yours approved and comments posted.

Awesome stuff, thanks lads, more feedback the better!

Peace

Duckman

It wasnt that.  The first email i used (gmail) i never got a password to that account.  The 2nd (hotmail) I got it straight away.

COuld be the approval if you were on approving them, but still never got the gmail one

Great listen anyway, I hope the comments were decent

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

Sex.  Pure sex!

Great work man, thank you!!!

Peace

Duckman

FXBlade

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Anymore feedback lads? We could use more on the site etc..
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

Great work on the FB page Gary!!  Please do like the page and spread the word of MFX folks!

The new show is now up go to www.mfxpodcast.com for all the details.

Please do register on the site and leave feedback guys, would really appreciate it!

Peace

Duckman

Goldferg

Listening to teh show at the moment, @ the WWE denuded ME debate. I'm SHOCKED that, assuming you can take anyone (based off Ian's Hardy/Angle pick), why nobody said 'well, why doesn't Vince throw Brock a few mil. for a six month/1 year run, have him start by killing mid-card/jobbers like Ryder, Kofi, etc and build someone (Bryan for choice) but could even be, say Mason Ryan who they seem intent on pushing as the guy to beat him - instant credible ME face.

On a related note, they need to build at least one more stable, in the horsemen/evolution style. They've got a heel manager (vickie) to build it around and, seriously, it NEEDS to be done. I mean look at what Evo did for both Orton & Batista.

Will try send y'all an e-mail when I'm less intoxicated.

Edit: Ok, I'm pretty much finished, but Ian, your Ryder resolution is bs.I demand you take a REAL challenge. Give Micheal Cole's commantary positive reviews. For one month.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.