Started by Kenfucius, July 15, 2008, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Paul Robinson is now with Blackburn.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Kendell Smith

Robbie Keane leaving spurs for liverpool

Edit: Just seen Duckman's post. I'm overly excited because he grew up close by me  ;D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Benetiz is a tool 20 million for Keane...

Tops and I mean tops 11 million
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

what is it with crap spurs player being so overpriced - carrick and Keane combined for 36mill

Then you get quality ENGLAND playing Defoe going for 74p

Kendell Smith

Anybody else hear the Henry/Man Utd rumour?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Berba rumour obviously, but nothing on Henry...I have heard Ronadlo might well be handing in a transfer request as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

BUMPED.  Where's Kenny?

Cuellar to Villa from Rangers.  Fucking shit, knocked out of Europe and we lost our best player.

Also got the following transfers for Rangers recently:  Madjid Bougherra, defender (Charlton Athletic, £2.5m); Aaron Níguez Esclapez, midfielder (Valencia, loan) - the young Spanish kid might be a good bit of business as he's the Spain Under 20's Captain.

That Berba move is looking like it's going to cost nearly 30 million, which is insane money, he's a great player, but not worth that much.

Kaboul from Spurs to Portsmouth is another recent move.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Fred Stoor 4mil to fulham, AJ completed for 10.5 rising to 13 mill depending on apps and Pascal Zuberbuhler for a free all to fulham

Ally

A lot of transfers are waiting for other deals to be done. I see a lot of rushed deals going through all at once.

It seems to have been a slow summer really transfer wise, but saying that there has been a LOT of moves, maybe its the lack of real massive deals as they all fell through bar Robbie Keane.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Adam Wrong

I count about 4 transfers in the 10 mil region goin on in the last month so its not that quiet. The ronaldo bollocks helped everything else seem Shit and tourney years are always slow for europe

Ally

The prices are high but activity lower than usual. Its only really started to kick into life later on.

Tourny years tend to be slow agreed but also a high influx of "they did well in the tourny so they must be good" players seem to arrive.

Compared to most years the bigger clubs have been very quiet. Only really Spurs springs to mind who have been very active and Fulham.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Duckman

Pedro Mendes from Portsmouth to Rangers for £3 million, just confirmed this afternoon.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

DaveGilly

colliccini to tha tooooooooon 10million

Quadzilla

Sheva to Milan pending Medical

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.