News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

This is the NBA thread for all NBA talk. Figured we would need one. Ok, since the playoffs are over who do is your team and who do you hope they draft?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Maz

First out the gate ... Ray Allen reportedly wants to go to the Heat. Last shot at another championship.

GM Franchise

Not surprised. He should replace Miller who likely is to retire.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

No surprise there.  He knows he has the best chance to win with them and adding him to the roster only makes them more dangerous.

Arkia Fisk

Plus it helps he was all huggy huggy with em when the Heat put them out. Bet Pierce n Garnett are like you traitorous bastard!! Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Pierce and Garnett are probably pissed. Want to see where Steve Nash ends up too.

Justin

I hope Nash ends up with the Knicks.

GM Franchise

He wont. Only wants to play for three teams and Knicks arent on the list.

Justin

Can a Carmelo fan dream?? 

What are his three teams?

GM Franchise

I take it back. He now is open to other options. Knicks, Lakers, Nets, Heat, Suns, and Mavericks are all on the table now.

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 26, 2012, 12:08:16 PM
I take it back. He now is open to other options. Knicks, Lakers, Nets, Heat, Suns, and Mavericks are all on the table now.

I think you can cancel out the Lakers, Suns, and Heat.

If I was a betting man...well I am...so I would put my money on Dallas.

GM Franchise

Going by what I read, I think Knicks or Nets will get him.

Justin

I think the Knicks would benefit the most from having him because 1) he's been with Stoudemire before and knows how to work with him and 2) because he will keep the ball moving instead of stalling in Melo or Stoudemire's hands. 

J-Reb

Minnesota is sending the 18th pick to the Rockets for Chase Budinger and a foreign prospect that likely won't ever see the league.

Houston is poised to move up and secure two top-ten picks and hope to entice the Magic to send Howard over. Things could get pretty interesting down this week!

GM Franchise

Howard already has said he wouldnt stick around if they get him in Houston. However this might change his mind.