News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I agree. Nash would be perfect on  the Knicks. He knows Amare and likes Lin too. Would be a great fit.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

PG - Nash
SG - Shumpert/Fields
SF: Carmelo
PF: Stoudemire
C: Chandler

Bench:
Lin, Smith (if he resigns), Shumpert/Fields. 

Not a bad 8.

GM Franchise

Yeah Knicks will look good this season if they get Nash.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I'm sure I will get flack for this, but am I the only one who thinks Anthony Davis is not going to be as good as people think?  The guy is a good rebounder and defender, but his offensive game is very limited.  I don't see him being much better than Okafor, who they just traded.

GM Franchise

I agree with you. Think he is really overhyped.

Justin

I think whoever gets Harrison Barnes is going to pleasantly surprise whoever drafts him.  It seems as though the consensus is he will be around 15-17 pts a game, but I honestly think he will be in the 21-24 range.  The guy has a sweet jumper and if he works on his ball handling a little more he can get to the basket as well.

GM Franchise

Barnes is the guy I think will be good. Him and Kidd-Gilchrist.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There were vague rumours the Bulls would try and lure Nash for a season given whats going on with Rose. I doubt this will happen. To be honest I am just hoping to get through next season as a Bulls fan and look forward to us bringing over Nikola Mirotić at some stage. Looks a very good pick for the Bulls future.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

I think the Bulls will be better served trading Deng.  When he's not hurt he's hit or miss.  One game he will explode for 30 and then the next three he will average 12 a game.  I think he's too inconsistent for the long-term, but they could get good value for him.

Black Death

why would nash want to go back to Dallas ... he started there...They traded him for jason kidd

I would like him to go to the lakers ... will not happen , but it would be nice.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on June 26, 2012, 03:25:30 PM
I think the Bulls will be better served trading Deng.  When he's not hurt he's hit or miss.  One game he will explode for 30 and then the next three he will average 12 a game.  I think he's too inconsistent for the long-term, but they could get good value for him.

As much as it pains me as an Englishman to lose a guy who brings the opportunity of at least exhibition games here to the UK for the Bulls, I agree. I think his allstar selection last season was a bit sort of well unexpected from my point of view. However, I would be very surprised given Rose's problems if they pulled the trigger yet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

GM Franchise

Lol I read that article the other day. Those trademarks are hilarious. Fear the Brow.

GM Franchise

Apparently Pistons have sent Ben Gordon and a lottery protected  2013 first rounder to Charlotte for Corey Maggette.