News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Dragon Ball Z Abridged

Started by Stoner, March 24, 2013, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Doug E Fresh

My night is now full of bliss!

Goldferg

"... wanna go drive some cars?"
"bitchin'"
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Doug E Fresh

He needs to learn to dodge.

Yea still workin on that

Stoner

You should watch Vegeta force Krillin to play Slender: The Awakening.  All the way to the end.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Doug E Fresh

Stoner

Bulma:  You said you were wearing protection!

Vegeta:  Well I was wearing my ARMOR!!!

Doug E Fresh

Stoner

Does anyone have any bacon?  I ate all my pocket bacon on the way over here.

Goldferg

CAT LOVES FOOD, YEAH YEAH-YEAH-YEAH! CAT LOVES FOOD, YEAH-YEAH!
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Strike

Mjölnir

Do you like bi-weekly e-feds? Ones with a laid back feel and with an active OOC community? Ones that accept all kinds like an inter-galactic pirates & a mad scientist with a spider mech fetish, and a crazed hillbilly cult?

Then have I got the e-fed for you!

Stoner

One thing I thought was funny was the throwback to the previous episode where it shows Vegeta has been rubbing off on Bulma(or the other way around).  After Krillin says her boobs look nice and she is about to go off on him she tells herself "Just take the compliment" the same way Vegeta did when Goku said he looked good in pink.

Its the little things that  make me love this series.  The big things too. 

Doug E Fresh

They're really good at keeping continuity. It's fantastic. A couple other used lines I noticed were used again in this ep:

In the beginning there's Goku saying "I'm taking Gohan bye." like Piccolo did early on in the series.

Android 19 saying they can see the future like the creatures from freeza planet 419 but in android voice.

Yamcha's been Yamcha'd... LOL