News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Dragon Ball Z Abridged

Started by Stoner, March 24, 2013, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 12, 2013, 08:59:46 AM
They're really good at keeping continuity. It's fantastic. A couple other used lines I noticed were used again in this ep:

In the beginning there's Goku saying "I'm taking Gohan bye." like Piccolo did early on in the series.

Android 19 saying they can see the future like the creatures from freeza planet 419 but in android voice.

Yamcha's been Yamcha'd... LOL

The best part about the Yamcha jokes...it's KRILLIN, of all people, who keeps making them.

Doug E Fresh

For you abridged fans out there, I started doing something for fun in my math classes that I took from the show and its been delightful...to me! lol

Think to the episode on Namek where the group of Namekians come to fight Freeza before getting slaughtered by Dodoria. They keep uttering heroic lines and Freeza responds with a number that represents how many times he/she's heard it before.

Yea I did that in class today. A student comes up to me and says, "I'm sorry I wasn't working on this as much. I'll do more work at home tonight."

My response: 98

The student looked confused so I spilled the beans and said that's the number of times I've heard that line and lied to. Don't be 99 or you're just going to fail.

Amazing

Stoner

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 19, 2013, 06:30:50 PM
For you abridged fans out there, I started doing something for fun in my math classes that I took from the show and its been delightful...to me! lol

Think to the episode on Namek where the group of Namekians come to fight Freeza before getting slaughtered by Dodoria. They keep uttering heroic lines and Freeza responds with a number that represents how many times he/she's heard it before.

Yea I did that in class today. A student comes up to me and says, "I'm sorry I wasn't working on this as much. I'll do more work at home tonight."

My response: 98

The student looked confused so I spilled the beans and said that's the number of times I've heard that line and lied to. Don't be 99 or you're just going to fail.

Amazing

Plus.

Fucking.

One.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Doug E Fresh

Didn't think I would get to this first this time around. About to watch it at work.

EPISODE 36!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b65MLS6_w9Q

Stoner

I've checked daily for updates and have seen nothing since the Two Saiyans Play Dungeon Land.  So glad to finally see this up!  About to watch it now.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Stoner

ebwop

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

Doug E Fresh

Strike

"The prodigal asshole finally returns."

Doug E Fresh

WHY IS DODGING A SUB-ROUTINE? ITS NOT THAT COMPLEX!

Strike

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on July 25, 2013, 10:54:12 PM
WHY IS DODGING A SUB-ROUTINE? ITS NOT THAT COMPLEX!

*looks back at Gohan*

"...what? ...WHAT?!"

Stoner

Quote from: Strike on July 25, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
*looks back at Gohan*

"...what? ...WHAT?!"

I totally lost my shit at this part.  That and Vegeta's flashback to when he gained Super Saiyan.

"I wanna be a Super Saiyan!  I wanna I wanna I wanna!!!!"

Every time I watch this show I wonder how its going to top the previous episode, but somehow it always does.

Rebel Child

I need an adult?

[spoiler]Muffin Button![/spoiler]

Doug E Fresh

I was REALLY hoping your spoiler was 'I am an adult'

Strike