News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

JDM's music and lyrics

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 21, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

heaps of new songs and lyrics posted online. Excited for my upcoming gigs and will share the online article from my interview with Scene Mag when it is posted :)

infolkwetrust.com for the lyrics and https://soundcloud.com/vandelaymusic for our tunes :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

http://scenestr.com.au/music/jordan-merrick-s-green-sessions

So happy to share my first ever magazine interview about an upcoming gig :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Awesome stuff dude! Let us know how the gig goes!

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Dorling on April 08, 2015, 10:49:36 AM
Awesome stuff dude! Let us know how the gig goes!

Thanks man, can't wait! ! !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Drama Queen

Jordan, I don't know why I took so long to get around to listening, and I apologize.

I just listened to "Two for the Road" and really enjoyed it. If this is a typical example of your stuff, then I'm in for an enjoyable night.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 08, 2015, 11:15:50 PM
Jordan, I don't know why I took so long to get around to listening, and I apologize.

I just listened to "Two for the Road" and really enjoyed it. If this is a typical example of your stuff, then I'm in for an enjoyable night.

Thanks John!  That ones a newy. Lots of fun to play! Let me know what you think of the rest :) the set we're playing this weekend is:

Reality Blues
Here I Go
Hemmingway
Two for the Road

:)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Drama Queen

I heard Reality Blues a couple of times last night (you must have had a few different recordings of it up, I suppose) and it may well be my favorite. Now I ended up listening for about an hour and it was just before falling asleep, so I might have some of the songs mixed up, but I think Pitiful Blues stood out for me also.

Ill listen again this evening and pay more attention to which song is which, but I enjoyed listening on the whole. You've a really great voice actually man! Makes me miss watching Home and Away and Neighbors though haha.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 09, 2015, 05:09:18 AM
I heard Reality Blues a couple of times last night (you must have had a few different recordings of it up, I suppose) and it may well be my favorite. Now I ended up listening for about an hour and it was just before falling asleep, so I might have some of the songs mixed up, but I think Pitiful Blues stood out for me also.

Ill listen again this evening and pay more attention to which song is which, but I enjoyed listening on the whole. You've a really great voice actually man! Makes me miss watching Home and Away and Neighbors though haha.

Pitiful Blues only just missed out. If we could play another song that'd be the one!

Thanks for the kind words all the way up until you spoiled it by mentioning Aussie soaps!!! :P

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Drama Queen

Haha, yeah, sorry about that, but it made me realize it's been so long since I heard an Aussie accent!

Also, a thing I like is that the lyrics tend to be a lot more aggressive than the tunes which are more laid back, in a couple of the songs at least. Gives it a really nice contrast.

! JDM The Professional !

The gig went really well yesterday. We got a pretty big reception which was thrilling. We also recorded a live film clip of our song 'Hemmingway' (it's on soundcloud) the video should be posted over the next few weeks. So exciting!

We've another gig today which is in cohesion with the interview I had with scene magazine. :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Posted a newy up on soundcloud which can be viewed directly From vandelaymusic.com

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Will definitely be checking this out once I get reliable internet again! Good work dude!