News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Tritch on February 26, 2015, 03:59:44 PM
If you don't have time to write what makes you think you'd have time to co-mod?

I've been keeping up with the FBL, FWL, and Predictions Games without any issues.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Hond knows if he needs me all he has to do is give me the word.  So its whatevs.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

I think the only fair thing to do is....

RP BATTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 150 words or less, tell me why YOU should be Billy Kidman (or whatever road agent equivalent). Winner ascends to the right hand of the throne.

Go.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

Well.

RP Battel as a phrase/spelling was my creation(admittedly stolen from Kaiju Big Battel).

:jointpasssmiley:  <--- I still miss Hippo.

HOOOOOOOOOO(ndo)

The only member of hWo that lets it affect his mafia play.

I distinctly remember being the only person you trusted to write a promo involving the legendary Gary Colman.

WEEEEEE  ARE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

If Franchise wants to co-mod though its cool.  I just like being able to help you out, and its not like you can't ask later on down the line if you need me to do something or whatever.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

We should both just co-mod. Two people helping is better than one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible