News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Started by Stoner, November 27, 2014, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Hm.  All the armor I have made doesn't let me give it extra stuff, meaning I have no incentive to make any of it.

At the moment my party is still Dorian, Sera and Cassandra.  Cassandra is just so tanky.  I'm thinking of switching Dorian to Vivienne, because her specialization is RIDICULOUS.  I'm a level 16 2-Handed Reaver(same class as Iron Bull).  I've taken out two dragons currently, the Northern Hunter and the one from the Hinterlands.

Did you side Mages or Templar?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

The TeeJ of Philly

I kicked sera out. I couldnt stand her. She didn't let me finish asking questions before she killed the guy I was like, you're outta here.

I sided with the mages and I'm sleep better know what could have been my opposition. I'm trying to find alpha quill backs for my specialization.

Took out the fereldan frostback, the one is crest wood and the storm coast.

Stoner

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on December 20, 2014, 05:59:33 PM
I kicked sera out. I couldnt stand her. She didn't let me finish asking questions before she killed the guy I was like, you're outta here.

I sided with the mages and I'm sleep better know what could have been my opposition. I'm trying to find alpha quill backs for my specialization.

Took out the fereldan frostback, the one is crest wood and the storm coast.

I love Sera.  My character is going to marry her.  What person/people did she kill?  The only one I can think of is the guy when she gets introduced.  Maybe the one in her personal quest, but I told her to kill that guy myself.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

The TeeJ of Philly

It was her personal quest. I'm all about making the inquisition better, so I was asking questions about the guy and what not and she just kills him.

I've got Josephine swooning over me.

Chris Shields

Just picked this one up today, installing it right now. I traded in WWE 2K15, and had 20% off any pre-owned game as a birthday 'gift' from gamestop, so I got it for like 15 bucks. I've heard a lot of good things about the game, I liked origins, and I've always been an RPG fan, so hopefully this lives up to the hype.

Jennifer

Game's super fun. chugs a bit sometimes on my computer cause of my messed up graphics card, but does okay for the most part. First playthrough was an ungodly tank of a sword/shield qunari. I'm fairly sure that if I kept playing and started speccing into Champion she would be literally indestructible.

Josephine was my babes. Her romance plotline is adorable.

I wish banter wasn't so inconsistent. Sometimes it won't proc for ages and then it'll go off twice in ten minutes. It's frustrating cause there are a hell of a lot of combinations to get through and I'm getting very few of them to show up.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Goldferg

Got this for Christmas, literally just finished my first playthrough. My obsessive/completionist nature probably didn't help.

Really enjoyed it, even if the last fight was decidedly anti-climactic. Considering I'd been stomping all the High Dragons beforehand though, pretty much everything was cake after that.

For teh record - Male Human Noble Dual-daggers Rogue with Josephine as my #1 gal.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

you can play 2 if you want to shape your world in DA: I . there are events that happen in DA 2 that their consequences show up in DA: I.  So world shaping is in your hands if you want to do it. The events that happen in DA 2 in your world is the default actions if you did not play the game, but you can change it. I recommend playing 2 if you want to get the whole story.

Glad you like it, I love this game, but your right finishing all the side quest can lead you to be overpowering in the main quest line, so it a balance in what you finish wth the side action and main quest line. I say if you worry about being over power. just get to the minimum level require for the main quest and do them. 

Honestly, I was like fuck it. I like being over power, in the end, I am a perfectionist, so I had to do everything.  It felt damn good going into the final battle knowing I am bad ass, but honestly still tough as hell beating the game.

Let me know who your character is ... Mine was a male human mage, Knight-Enchanter with Cassandra Pentaghast as my girl. Cassandra is a closet romantic, she wants someone to sweep her off her feet  that was my first playthrough

The second character is a Qunari, Female Warrior, Reaver with Sera as my girl. I love Sera, She crazy and I dig crazy chicks, something about her inner strength and her love for the practical jokes that I love.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Nice if you need any help just let me know. ..also have you killed a dragon yet
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"