Taking Over the Book - Pre Season 2 Voting Thread

Started by Hondo, December 01, 2014, 08:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Alright gentlemen, the submissions are in. Let's see what you guys came up with. I have to preface this with the plans that were not eligible.

CLAUDIUS, as entertaining as your plan was, it won't be possible to implement it. Bob Carter's deal was to purchase ONE contract, and you took seven. Vince seemed to question whether or not you could follow directions, and therefore threw your plan away.

JOSH MADRID, the person you recommended that we steal away is actually NOT under TNA contract ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Total_Nonstop_Action_Wrestling_personnel ) . He is a free agent able to sign with any promotion as he sees fit. Kinda defeats the purpose of the entire plan. Vince asked me to say something to you, but it's far, FAR too profane for me to repeat. Just remember next time to follow the parameters set before you.

Now... on to the Book!

This first scenario this week has TNA's Bram return to the company as the newly-christened "Kameron Latimer".

I believe we should bring in Bram. He's still young, has solid mic skills, good ring work, knows the WWE style thanks to having been in NXT before, and he is married to current NXT Diva's champion Charlotte, as well as the son in law of Ric Flair. There is a ton of upside and potential with him, and we can capitalize off of a shock debut/beatdown, make him a bad ass type of heel and build him up as a force to be reckoned with. Here's kind of a quick one month plan.

WEEK 1

RAW - R Truth is heading out for a match against Cesaro. As he's coming down the ramp, a man jumps over the barricade and smashes a forearm into his back. He runs him into the ring post, tosses him into the barricade, then grabs a chair. He hits him in the gut, drops the chair, and nails an Impaler DDT down onto it. By this point, Cesaro has left the ring. The mystery man grabs the mic, walks back to R-Truth and kneels down beside him. He tells everyone that his name is Kameron Latimer, and tonight was only the begining. (That statement leaves it open for him to attack more, but also for speculation that he's not the only one.)

Main Event - Replay of the attack and his words, announcers hype up what it could potentially mean.

Smackdown - Justin Gabriel is in the ring for a match with Luke Harper, but Latimer hops the barricade behind the announce desk, slides in and drops him from behind with a hard forearm smash to the back of the head. He drills him into the mat with the Impaler DDT, then goes outside the ring and grabs a table. Slides the table in the ring, props it up in the corner, grabs Gabriel up by his hair and then drives him through with a powerbomb. He again grabs the mic and tells everyone that He is just getting started, and everyone better get ready for what's coming. (Again, leading to more speculation about more people coming.)

WEEK 2

RAW - Los Matadores heading to the ring this time. Latimer hops the barricade, and this time he's got a chair with him. He drills one of the Matadores in the back with the chair, then hits the other in the gut when he turns around. He drops the chair and hits the Impaler DDT on the Matador he just hit. The other has recovered and comes at him with lefts and rights. They start trading and Latimer backs up the ramp a little bit. The Matador is getting things going, but Latimer cuts him off with a knee, and then plants him on the stage with the DDT. He looks down at his destruction and smiles, and yells that nobody is prepared for what's coming.

Superstars - Replay of the last few attacks, announcers hype up what he's said.

Smackdown - Have whoever is running the show come out and talk about the attacks that have been happening, and how they ain't gonna put up with it. Latimer hops over the barricade, rips the mic away from the ring announcer and slides into the ring. He tells the GM or whoever that there is nothing they can do to stop what is coming. They say something, and then talk about how he's good at attacking people, but what can he do in a fair fight? That brings out Justin Gabriel who wants to get some revenge. Match starts, little bit of back and forth early on, but then Latimer gets rolling, hits the Impaler DDT and wins.

WEEK 3

RAW - Coming back from a commercial, Latimer hops over the barricade behind the announce table, and much like on Smackdown, rips the mic away from the ring announcer. He gets in the ring and starts talking about the impact he has made (emphasizing Impact to remind people where he came from), but that was only the start. Before he can continue, the lights go out and then the countdown starts and JERICHO shows up on the screen. Chris Jericho comes out and talks about really making an impact. His debut was monumental, Latimer, well he did what like eighteen other guys have done. Jericho starts to run him down, but Latimer interrupts and tells Jericho he's sick of people like him who talk to much. He's here to make an Impact, and he can't think of a better way then ending Jericho once and for all. Latimer gets out of the ring and heads up the ramp as Jericho starts heading down the ramp. They meet midway and start trading punches. Jericho starts to get the upper hand, but Latimer cuts him off with a hard knee to the gut, and sets him up for the Impaler DDT when security and refs run down to break it up.

Main Event - Replay of what happened on RAW with announcers hyping a future confrontation betwen the two.

Smackdown - Chris Jericho is backstage talking to whoever is in charge of the show, then Latimer runs in and blindsides him with the forearm to the back of the head. He grabs him by the neck and pants and tosses him out into the hallway. Again they go back and forth with punches. Jericho gets the upper hand and slams Latimer's head into a storage crate, but he keeps on fighting. Latimer hits the big knee and slams Jeriho's head into the same crate, then sets up for the DDT, but again security is there before he can hit it.

WEEK 4

RAW - Jericho is out in the ring running Latimer down, then the lights suddenly go out. The Tron lights up with the original Y2J countdown, and then the music hits, and JERICHO shows up on the screen. The crowd and Jericho both seem confused, but then latimer hops over the barricade by the announce table and slides in behind Jericho. Latimer nails him with the forearm to the back of the head and the lights come back on. Jericho stumbles and Latimer spins him around, hits the knee to the gut and sets up for the Impaler DDT. Jericho manages to counter and drops him down, looking for the Walls of Jericho, but Latimer kicks him off and escapes out of the ring. Jericho stares him down as he heads up the ramp smirking and laughing. Jericho grabs a mic and says if he really wants to make an Impact, he'd get back in this ring with him right now. Latimer looks ready to go, but then whoever is running RAW comes out and stops it. He says that is clearly something the WWE Universe wants, but not tonight. No, it's going to happen on Sunday.

Main Event - Replay of the altercation on RAW, and the announcement for the PPV match.

Smackdown - Latimer is out in the ring talking about the future of wrestling and how the old guys like Jericho need to get out of the way and make room for what is coming. That brings out Jericho and the two argue back and forth for a bit before it comes to blows. More trading back and forth, and Jericho looks to drop Latimer for the Walls of Jericho, but Latimer delivers a low blow. He sets up for the Impaler DDT, but once again security breaks things up.

PPV - I think give these two at least a good 15 minutes, back and forth action, lots of fighting outside the ring. Near the end, Jericho starts to get the upper hand, but Latimer counters with the knee and hits the Impaler DDT. He covers, but somehow Jericho manages to kick out. Latimer goes and grabs a chair, looking to hit Jericho with it. He raises it high and the ref takes the chair away. As the ref is getting rid of the chair, Latimer hits a low blow and delivers a second Impaler DDT, that puts Jericho away.

Fairly simple, surprise debut, let him beat down a few of the low card guys while hinting that more people may be coming over, than he gets the feud and win over a big name guy to really give him credibility. We get a new young heel, have a surprise debut, get people thinking that more guys from TNA could be coming, and get use out of a talented part time performer who is willing to put guys over, plus the ending of the match leaves it open to do another match at the next PPV, and then maybe some type of special stipulation match. We're getting a young guy who's got a good look, solid mic and ring skills, knows the style, and we keep the future of the Diva's division and a hall of famer happy.

Up next, the seeds are set for a MMA-level  matchup with the return of Bobby Lashley .

Alright Vince, you're gonna love this! I've found a way to make your champion - BROOOOCK LESSSSSNAAAR! - look absolutely monstrous and really set him up for Reigns to knock him out... WITHOUT needing to have him squash Cena! I know, right?! And we can get Daniel Bryan back on TV without him having to compete or pretend to be some damned GM! Two words...

Bobby... Lashley.

Alright, alright, he can't talk but neither can Brock. But think about it, there's only been TWO WWE superstars who made it in MMA - No, Drax, you aren't one of them - And that's Lesnar and Lashley. Let me take you through how I see this going;

RAW week 1
Final segment on the show, We get Heyman and Brock in the ring, Heyman's giving the whole conqueror line - "Brock is unstoppable, Brock is the Conqueror, Brock is the only legitimate fighter in WWE history".

Daniel Bryan's music starts out, the whole Yes chant, yada yada. Daniel makes some reference to the title, getting in a few jabs about Brock keeping it warm for him, Brock gets mad. Bryan reconciles by bringing up MMA, says he respects Brock for being able to conquer the world of MMA... but he's not the only one. Bryan says he's made a few phone calls and now Lesnar isn't the "Only Legitimate Fighter in WWE anymore. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back former ECW champion and MMA fighter BOBBY LASHLEY!"

We get Cole & Co to lose their shit and list what Lashey's done (minus the TNA crap, of course) and finish with Brock and Bobby staredown in the ring.

Smackdown week 1
Backstage interview with Bryan and Lashley - Bryan hype segment with Lashley behind him. Bryan brings up the fact that Lashley's Win/Loss is better than Brocks (Lashley's on 12-2, Brock's on 8-3) and stating that come Monday night Raw, Lashley will show the world what a REAL fighter can do.

RAW week 2
Lashley makes his debut, we'll give him MMA gloves and shorts similar to what Brock wear. We'll give him someone who the fans wanna see beaten down. Maybe the Miz. Lashley fights a half wrestling, half MMA style - kinda similar to Brocks current style. Couple of suplexes, single leg takedowns, TOTAL squash and domination.

We'll spin this out a similar way over the next coupla weeks, leading up to the PPV. Back and forth on the mic, we'll let Bryan and heyman sell it with their promo's, few more competitive or squash matches, maybe a run in & scare off - but NO physical contact between the two - we want people baying for this match. All leading up to a PPV match between the two.

PPV
Very much a worked MMA fight - alot of quick grappling, reversals, strikes and knees, take downs. Half wrestling, half MMA.We want the line blurred on this one. Long fight, very much back and forth, on a knife edge, Brock eventually wins with an F5, tranisitioned into a Kimura Armbar, making Lashley tap. Sign off with "Lashley was possibly the toughest opponent Lesnar could ever have inside a wrestling ring, who the hell is going to be able to stop Lesnar now?"

So, whaddya think, Vince?

The next plan on the agenda proposes the debut of Mr. Mickie James himself, Magnus, who debuts as a plucky new face.

So I've had a look at the other guys' roster and I saw a couple of guys who were worth a look at. Of course, first things first I discounted anyone who was previously part of the WWE (since we got rid of them for a reason, right?), or we'd had a shot at picking up before but passed on. That left me with a much smaller pool of guys to work with – 4 in particular, namely Bobby Roode, James Storm, Samoa Joe & Magnus.

Now, obviously we want to get the most possible out of this deal, so we've got to look at what these four can offer us. Of the four both Storm and Roode are 37 and so probably won't be long term acquisitions – which is fine if we just want to use them briefly, but since we're paying a lot for whoever we pick, we might as well try see what we can do with them long term. So cross them out.

Of the remaining two, Joe's not much younger at 35, but that's still young enough that we can work with. However of the four Magnus, at only 28 is the one with the best long term potential.

Price wise, I'm not sure how they stack up contract wise. Joe has been with TNA longer and would theoretically have the better deal (and would thus be more expensive), but neither has really been pushed hard as a main draw, so both would probably not be too expensive, even with Carter's mark-up.

Reputation wise, Joe definitely has the stronger one and would probably get the bigger 'pop' from those in the know. Both play well to the overseas fanbase, but Joe definitely edges this one.

On the other hand, Magnus definitely has the kind of look we expect from WWE superstars. He looks good in a suit and has a great physique. Joe is different from the superstar mould and while that'd make him stand out,  is probably a harder sell in that respect. Sure there's plenty of opportunity to have the commentators make fat jokes.

Skill wise Joe is probably the better in-ring wrestler although Magnus is no slouch either, and as he is still young has more room for improvement. And we already kinda have a couple of guys who do similar kind of stuff to Joe.

Ultimately the wrestler I feel that has the most upside to being picked up in this deal would be Magnus – and I'm not saying that because he's a fellow Brit. He has the look that we want, he has the longevity of youth and he isn't so set in his own way of doing things, or is such an established character, that we can't repackage him to suit the WWE mould while still being recognizably an imported guy. He'll play well in our second biggest market to boot – as my countrymen love cheering one of their own (plus they apparently actually know who TNA guys are over there).

My recommendation would be to bring him in as a face, using him with Regal as a manager/mouthpiece – maybe even doing that 'kayfabe' thing and making it like they're related(?) – with the ultimate goal of feuding him with our current evil brit Bad News Barrett, (if we could pay this off on one of the London RAWs that'd be great!) Ideally we'll start him off by having him make a save on a mid-card face who the people actually care about (I'm thinking Ziggler maybe) from a Barrett battering and work from there.

Our next plan takes a more dramatic approach, screwing Bob Carter in his own game and signing the miniscule-contracted Shark Boy.

To be honest Vince, I had to look up this TNA thing. Google doesn't yield any positive results. I made some phone calls you know and someone finally had some information on this thing. I looked at the roster, I had an intern 'atch some matches, and tell me about it. 'E came up 'ith this. TNA talent doesn't 'ork the Double E style of 'rasslin'. The talent didn't learn the right 'ay coming up in NXT and are mostly too old to fix. But then the intern told me about Shark Boy. Fucking Shark Boy amirite?

But I got to thinking, let's take this Shark Boy. He's got a small contract, so Bob fooking Carter isn't making a dime on this silly deal. He's like a kid version of Stone Cold Steve Austin, the kids 'ill love him! He's got cute little catch phrases like 'Shell Yeah' and he hands out 'Chummers'. The kids 'ill fooking love it! Let's be honest, I'm sure the other creative team guys are going to try to sell you on some "under appreciated star" or "Double E cast offs", but really if any member of that roster 'as really 'orth having, 'eed already have them! Don't fall for anyone else's shit, there isn't anyone on that roster that can be taken seriously.

Monday Night RAW through the PPV

Sometime in the middle of show, let's have glass break like Stone Cold Steve Austin, (as part of Shark Boy's music), and then if the studio can get their asses in gear they can 'fish up' Austin's tune. Shark Boy can come out and run down all of his Sharky versions of Austin's phrases and mannerisms, culminating with a 'clam juice bash' and a plug for Shark Boy's new merchandise. Really the hole point of this guy is to just sell some merchandise. He can pander to the crowd each RAW, and replays can be shown on the other shows. Then on the PPV pre-show 'e give him a match, and let him go over. Is Adam Rose doing anything this month? He's already having bunny problems, the crowd 'ill eat up him losing to Shark Boy. Man, this shit writes itself. Boom, I just solved two problems for you. You're 'elcome Vince.

Up next... the return of a true American hero and natural foil to the monster Rusev, Kurt Angle.
Hey boss, I had to check out TNA's roster just to find out who they had!  I know that we're looking to pop a rating, and maybe get back to the old "I gotta tune in, because ANYTHING might happen" sort of vibe that we had during the Monday Night Wars.  Looking at their....talent.....I only see a few names that an average WWE fan would know, and care about.

Bully Ray......umm....Bubba Dudley.  Kurt Angle.  Jeff Hardy.

Sure, they have some homegrown TNA talent that are good hands in the ring.....Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe.....but outside the hardcore fans, they won't get the pop as someone with a "name" will get. 

Boss, I hate to go the obvious route here, but sometimes the easy idea is the right idea.  We got ourselves an America hatin' badass in Rusev.  Kurt Angle is a big name, that happens to have an "All American" persona.  What we have here is booking 101.

RAW #1

Rusev successfully defends the US Title against Jack Swagger and Mark Henry in a Triple Threat Match.  Lana is at ringside, holding a briefcase.  After clearing the ring, Lana takes the stick and declares that they are retiring the United States Championship.  She opens the briefcase and debuts the "Russian National Championship" belt.  Rusev proudly straps the gold around his waist, as Lana places the US Title in a metal trashcan.  From under the ring, the duo retrieve a gas can and lighter.  They pour the gas into the can but before they are able to light it up.....

....and out comes Kurt.  He slides into the ring, the two brawl for a moment before Rusev is knocked over the top rope to the floor.  He tries to re-enter the ring, but Lana stops him.  Kurt plays to the crowd, as Lana practically drags Rusev to the back.

RAW #2

Angle opens the show with a promo.  He says that he thought that he had done all that he could do in the WWE, having previously won every Championship that there was to win.  But this time he is not here for Championships, he is not here for personal glory.  He is here to defend the honor of his country.  He states that the GM has granted him a United States Championship match at the Royal Rumble.  To punctuate his announcement, an American flag drops behind him, as Rusev's does.

RAW #3

Angle has a friendly "tune up" match against Jack Swagger.  After getting the win with the Angle Slam, Rusev marches down to the ring.  After a short exchange, Rusev is again knocked from the ring.  Rusev again wants to continue to fight Angle, but Lana physically places herself between him and the ring, speaking Russian.  Rusev glares at her, but eventually stands down, and walks backwards up the ramp, never taking his eyes off of Angle.

RAW #4

Angle is out to cut a promo, but before he utters a word, Rusev's music hits and he makes his way to ringside, Lana trying to stop him.  Just like last week, she places herself between Rusev and the ring, but this time Rusev picks her up and places her off to the side and enters the ring.  The two men fight for a bit, and Angle hits the Angle Slam.  Kurt puts Rusev in the Ankle Lock, as the announce team sells that Rusev has finally met his match.

Royal Rumble

After a competitve first 10 minutes of the match, Angle delivers an Angle Slam.  Rather than cover Rusev, he picks him up for another, and hits it.  He makes a cover, and Rusev kicks out at 1, shocking Angle.  Rusev proceeds to then utterly dismantle Angle for the next 5 minutes, hitting a variety of suplexes, as well as an Angle Slam of his own.  He places Kurt in the Accolade, and after fighting it, Kurt finally taps.  In a display of brutality after the match, Rusev places a chair onto Angle's back before again applying the Accolade, causing Kurt to pass out from the pain.

We get the pop and buzz of Angle's return, and we put over our new Russian Monster big time, over a former main event draw.  Also, we have the month to evaluate Angle, and see if we want to keep him on, or if his "demons" still have the better of him.  If so, we part ways with him after we put over Rusev.

Up next, we have another plan for Magnus. This one debuts him as a heel with the possibility of an all-Brit stable.

Mr McMahon,

I know it took a lot of convincing for you to agree to bring someone over from TNA.  Personally, I was going to pitch brining Dixie Carter in.  She could have become the RAW General Manager and then you could have fired her and threw her in the trash – just like you did with that loser Bischoff.  Maybe we can do that next time round?  I know you'd love it.

So my pitch is to bring over someone from the TNA roster, who I think can bring something different to the company and eventually (once we teach him how to work) will become a big asset to the company.  That man is Magnus.  His real name is Nick Aldis.

Ok, here me out.  He's young.  He's good looking.  He's in great shape.  He can talk.  He can work.   The woman want to be with him and the men want to be him.  He's also British, which means a big chance to get that UK star we've been looking at for a few years now.  He was on TV over there in Gladiators and I know how much you LOVE Gladiators.  Who doesn't?  Terrorists, that's who.  This guy has it all and could be a real asset to the company.  Unlike the obvious options (Angle, Hardy) he hasn't had any wellness issues and looks to live a healthy life.

They haven't done much with him for a while now, so he's not marked with the stench of TNA failure.  Plus, he's someone our fans probably don't know, which means we can present him in any way we want and get what WWE needs out of him.  Bringing in one of our former talents would be good for a pop and a nostalgia run, but we can't really build anything around them.  I believe we can with Magnus.  Oh and we can totally change his name.

So here's my pitch – short term and long term.

Let's get some viral marketing going.  Instead of those social media nerds spending all their time getting slapped by Del Rio, or arguing over Star Trek, let's put them to work.  I'm thinking we use the power of social media to drop hints about this guy coming in on Monday Night Raw next week.  The way things spread like wild fire on the internet, we could get some decent buzz going for him in a short space of time.

He debuts on RAW (his gimmick can be simple – he's from the UK, he's young, confident and he's looking to make a name for himself in the biggest company in the world.)  Right now all we need to do is get him on TV and get him a win – so he comes in a beats Ziggler his first night in.  Zigger isn't a top guy, but he's over and it'll mean something when our new guy beats him.

Long term I'm thinking this could lead to an all British Stable.  If we use him, Wade and Adrian Neville as the core of the group, then bring Regal in as the mouth piece, I think we'd be onto a winner.  They'll be heels over here, but big heroes when we go to the UK.  Like a UK version of the Hart Foundation.  They could be called The Firm (which is English slang for a gang of football hooligans) and they can feud with any of our US guys, or even someone like Sheamus if we want to push the UK v Ireland deal.

I know we've had some problems with the UK fans and the Network launch (I'm sure it's all Sky's fault) and with them being our second biggest market, I think this guy and then the stable could be a good make right and keep those limeys in line for a while.

So that's my pitch Vince.  I'll be in the gym if you need to speak to me further about this.

Up next, a plan to turn Jeff Hardy (or whatever he's called this week) into a merchandising bonanza!

Vince, we need to hire Je-*COUGH* Willow the Wisp.  I've got a few reasons for you though so hear me out.

For one, he's the one true "character" that TNA has really.  I mean when he wrestled before, he was just a guy with some charasima.  A real enigma as to what his gimmick was though.  Now?  Now we can have something to work with as far as a character goes.  And while I know this isn't a dancing dinosaur, this guy comes with his own merch ready to go.  He has a crazy mask, as well as an umbrella type thing.  Besides, more people with masks means we can rely less on those flippy Mexicans.  Also, I'm pretty sure his is the only merchandise TNA makes money off of anyway.  So, you know, we can kick them in the balls that much harder now.

And last but not least, the return of MISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNEDY!!

The Promo Wars
Name: Ken Kennedy
Gimmick: Returns to original WWE Mr. Kennedy gimmick
Alignment: Face

Alright Vince, I'm not sure if you remember him, but Mr. Kennedy was a guy we had around for a few years a while back. You even threw him in one of your movies. He got injured and fell out of our good graces, but before that he was quite the talent. He sold a shit ton of merchandise for us so he's a moneymaker, and I think if we use him correctly this time he could do wonders for the product. He's technically sound, he's flashy, but most importantly he's a genius on the microphone which is something we don't have a lot of right now. I think if we bring him in for his debut while we're in Green Bay, his hometown, and then put him into a feud with another great talker our ratings could go through the roof. Alright, here's my idea, starting 3 weeks outside of the PPV:

RAW 1 (Green Bay, WI)
Chris Jericho is in the ring with the Highlight Reel setup. He starts talking about how he had reserved the screen time to sit down with a guest, but nobody wanted to come out here with him because it's Green Bay. Proceeds to talk trash about Green Bay for cheap heat, getting everybody booing. Then the lights go down and a single spotlight shines on the stage, with dim lighting over the ring to show Jericho's confused reaction. Suddenly, an old school microphone slowly lowers in the middle of the spotlight sending the crowd into a frenzy I'm sure. We won't even play his music, we'll just have Kennedy walk out with his camo hunting hat and brand new WWE shirt over his gear. He'll grab the mic, staring down at Jericho who is stunned and angry. It will probably take a while for the crowd to die down, but Ken is good handling that. As soon as he can, he'll just shout "Hailing from GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIIIN! MISTERRRRRR KENNEDY! ...KENNEDY!" Driving the crowd wild again. The lights come up, Kennedy makes his way to the ring, grabbing a regular microphone, Jericho will try to talk trash but Kennedy shuts him up and starts to promo on him and what he was saying about Green Bay, talks about being back and how great it will be to finally get a chance to shut people like Chris Jericho up. Jericho slaps him in the face, Kennedy takes him to the ground and they brawl.

Smackdown! 1
After a commercial break, the commentators make mention of the surprise return of Mr. Kennedy to a highlight package of Monday's events. After the package, Kennedy's music hits much to the crowd's approval. Kennedy does his normal announcing himself thing and then makes his way to the ring. He cuts a promo about his time away and how much he missed the fans, and everything he plans to do now that he's back in the WWE where he belongs. Jericho's music hits, but he doesn't come out. Kennedy talks about Jericho being scared and promos on him a little bit before exiting the ring.

Later in the show, Rene catches up with Ken to ask him why he's set his sights on Jericho. He denies doing that, says he just wasn't going to put up with Chris's words about his hometown and Kennedy is then blindsided by Jericho, yells at Kennedy while he's over him, quick mini-promo with the main point being "WWE is Jericho."

RAW 2
Mr. Kennedy vs. Damien Mizdow w/The Miz -
Later in the card, I want to see Kennedy make his in-ring debut against another great talker outside of Chris Jericho. The Miz was the first person to come to mind, but I think it'd be better if we pushed the Mizdow angle by pitting Ken and Damien. We want to showcase Kennedy's in-ring abilities here, since everyone knows he's can talk by now, but we still want to push the Promo Wars element so we'll have a lot of audible interference from The Miz and eventually Kennedy gets fed up with him and pulls Miz into the ring by the hair. This is enough of a distraction for Mizdow to roll him up, but Kennedy kicks out and plants him with the mic check as Miz is on the outside celebrating his stunt double's presumed victory. Kennedy hops up taunting the Miz who is fuming, but then Jericho blindsides Kennedy again. Jericho begins to promo, before being interrupted by the anonymous gm (or whoever the authority figure is these days), who announces Jericho, Miz and Mizdow vs. Kennedy, Goldust and Stardust on Smackdown

Smackdown! 2
Early interview between Kennedy's team and Rene, solid promo for a good 2-3 minutes. Later, Rene catches up with Jericho's team who fire right back for 1-2.

Mr. Kennedy, Goldust & Stardust vs. Chris Jericho, The Miz and Damien Mizdow -
Solid twenty minute match here late in the card. Showcase the feud between the two tag teams, but focus more on the Kennedy/Jericho feud without them every touching. Until the last couple of minutes as Kennedy tags in while Jericho is in the ring. Jericho gets up ready to fight, ducks a line and clobbers the Dusts, turns around and rolls through another line and tags in Mizdow. Kennedy shakes his head, but by the time Mizdow climbs through the Dusts are getting involved for being clobbered and all hell breaks loose. The Miz gets Kennedy out of the ring somehow, and Stardust is left inside to take a cheap roll up from Jericho for the victory. Kennedy is fuming as the match goes to commercial break.

RAW 3
After the RAW intro, the show opens with Mr. Kennedy's music. He comes out still angry, storming down the ramp without even introducing himself. He gets a microphone and paces the ring while waiting for the crowd to calm down, then goes into a full blown promo about Jericho and how spineless he is. Solid 5-7 minutes, before Jericho's music hits. He comes out microphone in hand, cutting his promo the whole way down the ramp as he walks slowly, 4-6 minutes. Then turns into back and forth promo a little bit, before Kennedy challenges Jericho to a TLC match at TLC. Jericho laughs, starts giving him a rundown on history, and how Kennedy is just trying to use his name as a stepping stone and he won't stand for it, he turns in a circle as he talks with his hands, and while he faces the other way Kennedy slides out of the ring, ripping his shirt off and doing his little bounce back and forth thing with his goofy facial expressions. Jericho finally turns back around to a hard right to the chin. They brawl, being separated by security.

Later in the show, Rene gets a word with Kennedy about how his beef with Jericho has exasperated. Full facial expression, body language promo. Kennedy really sells his anger and the feud with just his face and body, without even saying a word, before closing on a deep exhale and stare and walking away.

Chris Jericho vs Goldust -
Halfway through the match, The Miz interferes in the match. But before Jericho can capitalize Kennedy jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring, tackling Jericho to the mat thus giving him the DQ victory but leading to a brawl again. Miz tries to pull Kennedy off but Goldust hits him with the Final Cut. Security and officials pile out to separate them again. Classic WWE ref-security-separate spot, where each one breaks free and clocks the other back and forth a couple of times before going to the break.

Smackdown! 3
Rene meets with Jericho who asks his opinion of Kennedy, who cuts a short 1 minute promo on how pathetic he is and isn't worth his time, but accepts the TLC challenge in the end before walking off.

A little later, Christian hosts The Peep Show where he has Kennedy as his special guest. Interview starts off welcoming Kennedy back, and Ken doesn't mention Jericho just promos on his return. Then Christian takes it to Jericho, and Kennedy immediately begins to cut a heat promo on Jericho for a solid 1.5 minutes before Jericho's music hits. He comes out with The Miz at his side, cutting a promo on The Peep Show, Christian and Kennedy. When they get close enough Kennedy suicide dives and starts clobbering The Miz and Jericho. They quickly take the upper hand and Christian climbs the buckle and leaps on the pile. Separated again, authority figure schedules Kennedy/Christian vs Jericho/Miz for later.

Mr. Kennedy and Christian vs. Chris Jericho and The Miz -
10-15 minutes of smashmouth wrestling, before the match deteriorates to Kennedy and Jericho pulling out tables, ladders and chairs. The referee tries to get things back under control, but Miz and Christian brawl to the outside as Jericho and Kennedy stare each other down in the ring each with a chair in hand. Kennedy pretends to swing his causing Jericho to block, but drops it and tackles Jerich to the mat, pummeling him before the Miz breaks it up. Kennedy slams him with a Mic Check but turns right into a codebreaker for the loss.

Tables, Ladders & Chairs
One last promo package from each wrestler about 45 minutes away from each other, with the second being 45 minutes before the match.

TLC: Mr. Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho -
We're going to leave this match almost completely up to the two of them, I trust them. The main points should be 20-25 minutes really showcasing Kennedy's skills against such a high ticket name, and I want the match ending move to be a Lambeau Leap or Green Bay Plunge whatever we want to call it this time through a table.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Alright, the results are in and Vince has made a decision!

There were a lot of great plans submitted this time, but in the end, there's only one contract he can purchase.

There were two plans Vince liked equally, those of BOYO REEVES and REX RITCHIE.

BOYO, Vince liked the idea of feeding a guy like Lashley to Brock. Not only does Lashley have a legit MMA backround, Vince is still kinda pissed off at him for leaving in the first place. He definitely likes the way you think.

REX, Vince started out as a Kennedy supporter, but eventually soured on him once politics and injuries piled up. Getting a big hometown pop is a good way to debut almost anyone. Well done.

A plan he liked better than those two was that of MIKE POWERS. Vince really wants to get Rusev over, and feeding him an Olympic gold medalist may be the way to finally do so.

But the plan he likes most of all is from the fellow simply known as DUCKMAN. Geez fella, you and Vince are becoming birds of a feather, eh?  Vince is no dummy, he realizes the United Kingdom is one of his three biggest world demographics, and forming a Hart Foundation-like stable with other UK-born superstars, with Magnus leading the charge, could sell a lot of netwo-- oops, nevermind.

So congrats, Duckman! Vince has paid for Magnus' contract and he's on his way to Stamford!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty