News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

S1, EP1 - BUNNY BUSINESS

Started by Hondo, December 08, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

SCENARIO 1: BUNNY BUSINESS

Well well now, dis is dee Amewican Dween, Dustay Woads! I've taken over for our buddy Michael PS Hayes, who stared at a picture of David Hilm until it ripped a hole in the space-time continuum and just disappeared! Out of thin air! Dangdest thing I ever did see, and I watched Dick Murdock get a HJ from a flop-eared mule!

But anyway, to the task at hand. For weeks now, one of Vince's personal projects has been Adam Rose's bunny. He just sits in gorilla position and cackles and goes on about a grown man in an Easter bunny costume! "Hahaha! It's a wrestling rabbit, GD-it! Look! He's thrusting his hips! Rabbits are horny lol!!" And yes, he actually said "lol".

But anyway, much like every other Vince project, he gets bored with it and abandons it for something else. The Bunny is no exception.

Your task this week is to finish up the Bunny storyline. How you do it and how long it takes is up to you, but I want it tied up by the PPV in four weeks. If you do reveal The Bunny, the person has to be someone on the current WWE roster. Submit your booking plans in private, and for God's sake gentlemen, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! I know that old sot Michael Hayes let you get away with a lot, but I don't like monkey business. Unless it's getting funky like a monkey. In which case, I'm all in.

(Ask all questions below. Storylines will also be submitted in this thread, so keep an eye out.)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

BamBamBunglow

Oh ya bastard... I think I just died a little inside

Ok, just to be clear, there doesn't have to be a reveal, right?

Question the second - does 'currently on the wwe roster' extend to nxt?

Hondo

Quote from: Bungle on December 08, 2014, 08:25:41 AM
Oh ya bastard... I think I just died a little inside

Ok, just to be clear, there doesn't have to be a reveal, right?
A reveal is completely optional.

Question the second - does 'currently on the wwe roster' extend to nxt?
The person has to be under WWE contract as of today.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

Do we have to attempt to get the bunny over?

Can we do a turn for Rose or the bunny?

Do we have to keep the bunny around?

Hondo

Quote from: Chris Shields on December 08, 2014, 12:19:00 PM
Do we have to attempt to get the bunny over?
Not if you don't want to.

Can we do a turn for Rose or the bunny?
Vince has given us the green light for a turn in regards to Rose and/or The Bunny. Anyone else would have to be approved by Vince.

Do we have to keep the bunny around?
Keeping The Bunny is completely optional.

Hondo

Well, well, well. Just look at you busy little beavers, just filled to the rim with bright ideas and grandiose visions! Why, wouldn't it be a shame if something were to throw a massive roadblock in front of your plans?

It's almost as if I can read your minds you know. You want to use this whole Bunny affair to get one of your precious internet darlings over. You probably want to call up one those NXT guys to get him over. While my husband may be high on those pesky NXTers, I'm not. None of those jobbers have even come CLOSE to grabbing that brass ring, so none of them can be involved with this little project. As a matter of fact....

THE BUNNY CANNOT BE REVEALED TO BE ANYONE UNDER 40 YEARS OF AGE!

See ya later, boys!

Mike Powers

What's our deadline on this one boss?

Hondo

Hondo

Oh good Lordie. That danged bunny is so boring it's even put our creative team to sleep! Wake up you knuckleheads! Don't make Duthtay bweak owt tha Bionic Ewbow!

Hondo

Here's something to wake you up. Our first booking plan!

This one has a, well, surprise reveal you have to see to believe!

Week 1 - Adam Rose/Bunny vs Big Red Rowan and Jack Swagger.  Adam Rose gets the win after the Bunny hits a Stunner on Jack Swagger.

Week 2 - Rose/Bunny vs Cesaro/Tyson Kidd.  Bunny hits Stunner on Cesaro, Rose tags self in and pins for the win.  Tag Tournament announced.  Winning Team gets number one contender shot at Tag Titles.

Week 3 - Rose/Bunny defeat Round 1 opponents.  Strong showing.  Bunny wins match with Stunner.
'
Week 4 - Rose/Bunny nearly beat Round 2 Opponents.  Bunny hits Stunner, Rose hits Party Foul on Bunny.  Match set up Rose vs Bunny at PPV.

PPV - Rose vs Bunny.  Video package showing Rose being a dick to Bunny.  Distorted voice declares that Bunny was never allowed by Rose to show true personality.  If Bunny wins the match he would reveal to the world who he is. 

Bunny wins via Stunner.  Removes mask to reveal VINCE MCMAHON.  In a thrilling speech he announces "IT WAS ME ADAM!  IT WAS ME, ALLLLL ALONG ADAM!!!!"  JBL shouts "Aw sonuvabitch!"

Hondo

Awww now we're cookin' with gas! We got our second submission of the week!

This one sticks with the surprise reveal theme, with more seeds planted between two particular superstars!

Alright Vince, this bunny thing is hella stupid. Let's just abandon it okay?

E'll burn it off like this. At the Pay Per View Triple H is backstage. I know there isn't Da Authority right now, but the fans 'on't even realize, they're stupid. Triple H has that J and J security 'atching his back, not allowing anyone to see him. Triple H is probably sick of the roster giving him shit for losing to Cena back at Survivor Series, so he doesn't 'ant to be disturbed. Then the bunny comes in. He's non-threatening so J and J don't even stop him. He and Triple H stare down. Then the bunny removes the top part of the costume and throws it at Triple H! It's Sting! Sting strips off the suit and begins beating on Triple H prompting J and J to pull him off. Sting throws J and J through the office 'all and stares down with Triple H, before 'alking off.

Of course Sting isn't the bunny that 'ould be stupid. Cole and JBL remark over commentary how Sting must have taken out the real bunny and stolen his suit to get close to Triple H.

Then 'E never mention that fucking bunny again.

Hondo

And the hits keep comin'!

This plan uses the Bunny as a forum to not only get Adam Rose over as a heel, but also to start a feud with a returning legend!

*Car Mechanic "It'll cost ya" sucking air through teeth sound*

OK, OK, I think this is saveable. Just. Dream, we're gonna try some logic here to tie up all the loose ends and hopefully put Rose in a better position.

The endgame here is to get Rose out of this stupid situation and get him to a nasty little heel, ready for some of the NXT callups. We'll keep the whole rosebud/lemon thing going but give it a new twist - Rosebuds are now Yes men who think Rose should be the biggest thing on the planet, Lemons are people who see him as an annoying little tit. Sure, I know it ain't much of an improvement, but we're in a situation where ANY improvement is a good one. And with Slater hiding in the production truck to hide from the Cops, we need a jobberish heel. Here's how I see it going....

Week 1 - RAW

Rose Vs. Xavier Woods. Midway through the match the bunny starts dancing with Big-E/Kofi, ends up dancing in the ring. Rose flips, Woods gets a win, New Day dance off. rose loses his shit and lamps the bunny. Rose gets a chair and starts beating Bunny like he owes him money. Rose sticks the bunnies leg in the chair, rosebuds flood the ring begging him to stop. Rose goes wild eyed crazy yelling at them. They all cower and flee, Rose goes to the middle rope and stomps the chair. Bunny sells... Jesus I can't believe I just said "Bunny Sells"... rosebuds scream, Cole on commentary HAS to get in the line "COME ON, IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!" and something along the lines of "There's a real person in that suit Adam! Come on!". Rose leaves, medics swarm to help out the bunny. JBL, under NO circumstances, references the "Lucky rabbits foot". I know JBL, that shit will ruin the last shred of credibility this craps got.

week 1 - Smackdown

Interview with Adam Rose. This needs some visual work, so get on the phone to Costume - we need the rosebuds to be wearing darker colours - dark greens, reds, blues, NO PINK OR YELLOW. We need them look a bit more subdued and huddled together like frightened sheep about 8-10 feet behind Rose. Rose explains; "The Bunnys head got too big. He thought the express was all about him. He forgot that unless you win, there's no fun. That's why the Bunny was a lemon and had to be squashed" Aw hell Dream, I can't say this shit with a straight face. something like that anyway.

Week 2 - RAW

Rose in a win over R-Truth. We'll give him some more vicious spots, eye rakes and so forth. Finish is reluctant distraction by one of the rosebuds, Adam lwblows Truth, Party foul, pin. Rose celebrates like he's won the lottery. Hesitant dancing from the rosebuds. The Bunny, on crutches, limps onto the entrance and attempts some dancing. Rose loses his shit, sprints up the ramp, catches Bunny before he can limp away, beats him down, then throws him off the side onto some prepped tables. Closeup on the camera's over rose just repeating "It's over, it's done".

Week 2 - Smackdown

Replays and intrigue, alluding to Rose explaining himself on Monday night RAW. Possibly a medical update on the "guy who plays the bunny"

Week 3 - RAW

Rose wins a squash match over Zack Ryder. At the ramp, interviewer nerd #2 asks him what's happened to him. While rose spews crap about the bunny and how he was trying to derail the exotic express, we see camera shots of the bunny walking (NOT bouncing, on crutches or limping) We want the audience to recognise the fact that's it's not the same guy in the suit. Bunny makes way to ring and waves, Rose is speechless, snaps, says to Interviewer Nerd #2 he's gonna end this right now. Rose charges into the ring, Bunny ducks the clothesline and hits Rose with.... Codebreaker!

Yes, the head comes off, it's Chris Jericho. Cue "Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO" and all that shtick, the Rose blindsides him and they brawl to the back.

Week 3 - Smackdown

Multiple replays and hype for "Highlight Reel" on monday.

Week 4 - RAW

Highlight reel, big usualy return for Jericho, thankfully without the bunny suit. Seriously Dream, burn that bloody thing. Let us never speak of it again. Jericho gives the explanation of why he was in the suit - "The guy in the bunny suit was just a guy who liked to party. Adam Rose damn near killed him because he likes to party. Well, Adam, I'm a rockstar, I like to party, I don't like party poopers, lets see you try that shit on me". Don't script it, Jericho can carry it alright on his own. Rose comes out, back and forth, Jericho breaks out all the usual slogans, Rose flips and attacks, codebreaker again, Jericho stands tall. Match gets made later in the night for the PPV, Rose Vs. Jericho.

PPV
Jericho gets the majority of the match. Finish is - Walls of Jericho hooked on, one of the sad rosebuds distracts the ref, Jericho releases and climbs halfway out of the ring (one leg over the second rope, leaning out) shouting at said rosebud. Adam Rose gives a running dropkicks, Jericho flies out of the ring, straight into the guardrail, out cold, countout finish. Rose acts like he won the superbowl.

Admittedly it makes Jericho look week, but we can book him strong in the followup - this is just a statement that Rose needed. Now you've got a vaguely credible lower card heel who isn't Titus O'neil to play your NXT guys off when they come up through the ranking.

Now let the word "Bunny" be removed from this company forever...

Hondo

Looky, looky! We've got booky! Er, bookings. Whatever. You know what the Dream is getting at.

This one involves a return that NO ONE would see coming!

Alright Vince check this out so we said we were looking for someone over 40 but we're still not big on the whole bunny having to stick around so I figured why not use someone who won't cause a big fuss and make people realize he's gone when he vanishes but will still give the old fans a little nostalgia kick.

Here's what I'm thinking

Week 1 Raw
The bunny and Adam rose beat Los Matadors. Good back and forth between the two. The bunny gets the pin after refusing to tag Adam Rose in at the end.

Week 2 Raw

Another win for Rose and the bunny over Los Matadors.  This time we'll let Rose get the win without tagging the bunny
in.

Week 3 Raw
Rose and the bunny take on The Usos. Let's make sure this match looks good and keeps the usos looking strong. We'll have Adam Rose walk out when the bunny goes for a tag.

Week 4 Raw
Adam Rose calls the bunny out to the ring and goes on about how he created him and that he is there to make Adam look good just like the rest of the party goers. Rose slaps the bunny around a few times before the bunny gets in to Rose's face. Rose taunts the bunny to attack before kicking him and lifting him up for a powerbomb. Bunny reverses the powerbomb and plants Rose with a facebuster.
Bunny removes the head to reveal himself as Billy Kidman.
Kidman lays in to Rose with a couple kicks before going to the top rope to hit Rose with a shooting star press.
End the segment with Kidman pushing his way through the rosebuds as they rush to check on Rose.

Week 4 Smackdown
Adam Rose is in the ring after a replay of the Kidman reveal is shown. Rose is running Kidman down calling him a has been who was trying to use Rose to make a new name for himself. Kidman comes out to announce that at the next PPV they are going to have a match and to prove he's better than Rose he'll let him pick the stipulation. Rose makes it a rosebud lumberjack match.

PPV
Rose vs Kidman starts with Kidman getting the upper hand before Adam manages to toss him out of the ring. Kidman looks at the rosebuds who are debating what to do. A few begin to pick him up as if they're going to toss him in to the ring. Rose leans over the ropes and begins to yell at the rosebuds who then up throwing Kidman back to the ground and begin to assault him. Adam finally allows them to throw him back in the ring. Adam toys with Kidman a bit before laying him out with a party foul and the win.

Post match the rosebuds get into the ring and continue the beat down on Kidman until rose is satisfied.
They then dance out of the ring to the back leaving Kidman in the ring.

Hondo

I like to call this one "Back to Nature".

See what I did there? Well, you'll see it soon enough.

Ok Vince, this is a tough assignment and a tough sell.  I know the bunny gimmick and Adam Rose was funny for a few minutes one afternoon.  Hell, when you were doing the jokes about how we could have a diva bunny and then the bunnies would have loads of bunny babies running around on RAW, I was laughing just as loudly as HHH was – probably even more.  But let's be honest, Rose sucks. 

He's one of those damn millennials who doesn't know that all he needs to do is work harder, show more backbone, but at the same time keep his damn mouth shut and be happy he's even got a job with WWE.  So what I'm saying it, let's bury him.  Come on, you know you want to.  Guys that encourage everyone to party and have a good time are the worst.  So with that in mind, here's my plan:

The bunny is revealed as Ric Flair.  Ok, we need to get him dried out and out of Renee Young's locker room, but once we get that done, Ric's the man to make this work.

The angle writes itself – Rose thinks he's the king of partying, Flair disagrees and he wants to show him up and so he dressed up as the bunny, got more over than Rose in the process and now Flair's going to show the young upstart what partying and having a good time means.  Yes, we're walking a tightrope with Ric and encouraging him to party probably isn't the right thing to do from a moral point of view, but when has that hippy BS ever stopped us?

So we run the angle for a month on RAW.  The bunny and Rose in tag matches against some jobbers – the Matadores or something.  Each week the bunny picks up the win and parties with Rose's crew of hipster douches.  Each week the bunny starts doing some spots that hints it might be Flair in the costume, but he does them behind Rose's back so he doesn't know what's going on.

Eventually we have the big moment before the PPV where Rose snaps and goes for the bunny, but he takes him down, slaps on the figure four and removes the bunny head to reveal Flair!

The crowd go wild.  Flair makes Rose tap out to the figure four and then takes his hipster douche crew.  The following week Rose goes heel and him and Flair have a match at the PPV over the hipster douche crew.  Flair goes over in the end and everyone goes home happy.

Rose is sent back to NXT to find that missing piece of his character (which he'll never find).  Flair gets back on TV and we keep him happy by having him hang out with the hipster douche crew and of course, no more bunny on TV.

Well, it's either that or we call up Elmer Fud and get him to deal with the bunny.  It's your call Vince.

Hondo

"...And he asked The Bunny, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many..."

RAW 1
The Bunny/Adam Rose vs Los Matadors
Rosebuds dominate the match, Bunny doing most of the work. As Rose is about to hit Party Foul, Bunny tags in and locks one of the Matadors in a Crossface Chickenwing. They tap out, Bunny gets up and does the "Big Wiggle." Rose gets pissed off, blindsides the Bunny and rips off the mask revealing Norman Smiley! Announcers act shocked and confused, but then another bunny slides under the bottom rope and levels him with his spinning heel kick, pulling Smiley out and helping him to the back.

Smackdown! 1
The Bunny/Adam Rose vs Slater-Gator
Once again the Rosebuds dominate the match, but Adam Rose is much more leery of The Bunny. Bunny seems to dominate the match again, Rose gets angry and tags himself in. He hits Party Foul and then gets up in the Bunny's face, Bunny slaps him across the face for the tag, hops in and picks up Slater over his shoulder before hitting a back to belly piledriver for the 1-2-3. Rose, furious, blindsides the Bunny again to rip off his mask, and this time its Fit Finlay! Again the announcers are confused but loving it as the real Bunny runs down again, leveling Rose with the heel kick and pulling out Finlay.

RAW 2 -
Promo
Adam Rose is furious about the situation and states that he refuses to participate in his tag team match tonight, but he'll be sitting commentary to watch The Bunny fight in a handicap match against the Dusts.
The Bunny/Adam Rose vs Goldust/Stardust
The Dusts come out to the ring, then Adam Rose's music hits. He comes out with the Rosebuds and makes his way to the announce table where he sits down in headset to do commentary. Whatever we want to do for the Bunny's music hits and shockingly two bunny's come out dancing around. Rose is furious. The Bunny's dominate the match, and then nail Stardust with a double flapjack pulled into a hangman for the win. Rose gets pissed and he and the Rosebuds storm the ring to beat down the bunny's in order to find out once and for all who they are. The bunny's hold up their hand, asking for a microphone. One says "You want to know who we are?" The Rosebuds all nod their heads saying yes, hands the mic to the other "Oh... You didn't knowwww?" The bunny's start laying out rosebuds before Adam rose gets the jump and hits one with a Party Foul, then the other. Taking off their heads to reveal Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. But a third bunny slides in behind Rose, another kick to the face.

Smackdown! 2 -
Highlight Reel.
Jericho talks to Rose about trouble in paradise, Adam states that he is done with the Bunny for good, and he will get to the bottom of this. Jericho announces second guest, the Bunny. He comes down, Rose has one of his buds jump him, but the Bunny gets the drop and pulls him into a Texas Cloverleaf. Rose nails the Bunny, revealing Dean Malenko who is pulled out by the real Bunny as they both laugh.

RAW 3 -
Adam Rose vs The Bunny
Adam Rose seems to be about to win, but the Bunny comes back, scales the turnbuckle and then nails a rotating Frog Splash for the quick pin. He jumps to his feet and raises both hands into the air, pointing his thumbs at himself as he turns three times. Announcers "ROB VAN DAM?" Adam Rose gets up and slides out of the ring, grabbing a mic. He degrades the Bunny, who he calls Rob Van Bunny, and asks if he's the real bunny. RVD shrugs, as a gang of bunnies come to the stage. RVD takes off the head, grabs his own mic. "If you would've just treated the Bunny right, it wouldn't have come to this. He enlisted some help from some real friends, and we aren't going to let him down like you did." Or something along those lines.

Smackdown! 3 -
Adam Rose does a very Elmer Fudd promo, where he and his Rosebuds announce that they are hunting rabbits, all throughout the show. They jump unsuspecting Bunny's throughout the program, but they always just turn out to be various stagehands. At some point a rather plump Bunny is minding his own business when the Rosebuds come, he holds up his hands and pleads. "Wait, wait! I just like the costume!" Takes off the head to reveal a smiling Mick Foley "Have a nice day!"
The last time, near the end of the show, Adam Rose stumbles across Triple H and pleads with him to put this to an end. Out of nowhere, Rose gets taken out by a massive Superkick much to the crowd's delight. H and the Bunny stare at each other for a moment, before he takes off the head. Trips looks confused and disgusted "Shawn?" Michaels replies with a smirk "I couldn't resist."

RAW 4 -
Adam Rose vs The Bunny
Rose comes out with a gang of Rosebuds, Bunny comes out with a gang of Bunnies. Rose asks if its the real bunny, Bunny nods. Solid match, Bunny shines a lot, but then Adam Rose cheats to pick up the victory. He turns to the Rosebuds to look extremely excited, and as he does another bunny slides into the ring, helping the real bunny out and dropping to his hands and knees acting in pain. Adam turns back around, and the Bunny uses him to pull himself to his feet, acting dazed. As Adam is about to go for something, BOOM boot to the stomach and a massive Stunner! Crowd goes nuts.
Austin Promo
"You wanna know who the bunny is? WHAT? I said you wanna know who the bunny is? WHAT?" We'll let Austin play with the crowd and the Rosebuds. Let him run loose, give the WWE Universe a really solid Austin promo to get them really happy. I think we all need a good Austin promo. Basically, Austin says Adam Rose can have the Bunny at the PPV, but its going to be a Rosebuds vs Bunnies lumberjack match, and the loser has to leave the WWE. "WHAT!" Adam Rose, who was pulled to the outside, looks happy but nervous at the same time. "We promise, it'll be the real Bunny." Bunny Beer Bash, tons of bunnies pour into the ring, taking off their heads to reveal the bunnies who have showed up through the weeks. Only one keeps his head on, pouring beer all over the mask.

Smackdown! 4 -
Video package replaying the road so far.
Renee Young interview with Adam Rose. Get heat for a solid minute, then do some sort of thing with the Rosebuds. Whatever it is he does.
Renee Young interview with the Bunny. She asks a question, Bunny just stares at the camera. Goes on for a minute before Renee gets fed up and sends it back to broadcast team.

Pay Per View
Adam Rose vs Bunny
Solid 10-15 match. Bunny looks good, but Adam Rose puts him away with authority in the end. The Bunny has to leave WWE, but Adam grabs a microphone and says he wants to find out who it is. As he goes to remove the mask, the bunnies storm the ring to prevent it. Rosebud vs Bunny brawl
The real Bunny sneaks out during the brawl, and mopes his way up the ramp as he watches the commotion. Announcers say it was fun while it lasted, but the Bunny is finally gone from the WWE, and we may never know who the real Bunny was.