News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

S1, EP1 - BUNNY BUSINESS

Started by Hondo, December 08, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

QuoteSolid 10-15 match. Bunny looks good, but Adam Rose puts him away with authority in the end

The Authority has been disbanded, this needs reworking.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

Our final group of Scenarios.... Read em here before the vote gets posted!

In this scenario, we found out that a dimunitive wrestler grew almost a foot and a half just to play this role. Robert De Niro, eat your heart out!

In regards to tying up this Adam Rose vs The Bunny deal, I think we have a unique situation here. Stephanie McMahon has been adamant about any reveal being someone over the age of 40, and it just so happens we have a man who just turned 41, a man who recently signed a new deal. Yes, you know who I'm talking about, but we'll get into that in just a moment. Let's break this down, four weeks leading into the next PPV.

Week 1

RAW: After weeks of Adam Rose essentially abusing his Bunny, the little fuzzball has had enough and walks out on Rose during a tag match with (insert tag team we're burying here).

Main Event: Adam Rose vignette, where he calls out the Bunny for being the "biggest lemon of the bunch." The commentators debate the usage of that particular fruit metaphor because reasons.

Smackdown: The Bunny speaks for the first time ever! Yes, we're doing this on Smackdown so we can do a good voiceover. No, the voiceover won't be the person we're revealing the Bunny to be. Why? Because The Shockmaster is still hilariously bad, and we deserve to milk that for everything it's got. Anyways, the Bunny explains that he's had enough of Adam's abuse and he's going to hop to it to make sure Adam pays for what he's done. Yes, more bunny puns can be filled in here.

Week 2

RAW: Adam Rose comes out to the ring, without his Party Express for the first time. He demands a match against the Bunny, who comes out to the stage WITH ADAM'S PARTY EXPRESS. The Bunny says nothing, but it's implied that the rest of the Express have declared Adam Rose a "Rosedud." Feel free to have JBL, Cole, and King do odds and evens to decide who gets to make that Rosedud joke.

Main Event: Recap of what's been going on, and the promise that the Bunny will speak again at Smackdown. This way we can give our WWE Universe a reason to watch every show we do every week, because isn't that the real goal of everything here?

Smackdown: The Bunny speaks again, this time explaining that the Party Express has hopped onto the Bunny bandwagon. He tells Adam not to be such a "Rosedud." This stuff writes itself.

Week 3

RAW: The Bunny gets a match against Heath Slater because reasons. He starts to show off a new side of himself, looking just a little more...fast paced than usual. He's still limited because of the suit, but it's becoming obvious this Bunny can work a good high flying pace...at least until his knees get wonky. He looks to get the win off a Bunny Splash, but Adam Rose comes down and interferes, costing the fuzzball his match. After, he lays out the challenge to the Bunny again, but the Bunny just walks away without responding.

Main Event: Another recap of previous events, and the promise that the Bunny will answer the challenge on Smackdown.

Smackdown: The Bunny promises that at (insert PPV name here), he will finally deal with the Rosedud and be able to break away from the furry chains that have held him for the past several months. Starts a social media campaign called #FreeTheBunny because we want those hipster millennials in on the fun, don't we?

Week 4

RAW: Hype for the Rose/Bunny match, including recaps and a tag match: Rose and Slater vs Bunny and a random member of the Party Express because...you guessed it, sir...reasons. Match ends with Rose/Slater picking up the win, and Rose attacking the Bunny after.

Main Event: Recaps galore.

Smackdown: More recaps and hype, because it's gonna be a slobberknocker Maggle.

PPV: Adam Rose has made his entrance, waiting for his opponent when...

"BOOYAKA BOOYAKA..."

Unlike the Royal Rumble, the fans are (hopefully) gonna go NUTS over this.

"BOOYAKA BOOYAKA, 619..."

That's right, the man inside the Bunny suit "this whole time, we swear" is none other than REY MYSTERIO, who makes his long awaited WWE return. The moment easily outshines the match, where it's basically Rey Rey taking Adam Rose to school 619 style. Ends with a West Coast pop, followed by a big crowd pop if you catch what I'm throwin'.

One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small, and the one that Vince gives you, we don't test for at all.

Well nothing major here it just working outline to get finish the Bunny Story and maybe we can build this into something more for another wrestler or two.

major players

Bunny

Adam Rose

Minor Players

This is flexible at the moment ( depends on who we want to use ... my suggestion is the tag team champions. but that up to you , not me.)

My idea is actually three parts , but I only need to tell you about the first part at the moment . plus I am not following any set structure. Being I believe that we need to be flexible and change course depending on the crowd reactions.

now the three parts have names  ... part one : Follow the white rabbit ... Part two :  down the rabbit hole and part three : in wonderland

Part one : Follow the White Rabbit

This part is pretty simple ... The Bunny will start to be  dress like Rabbit from the Wonderland stories . You know vest , hat , monocle , pocket watch   etc . This part is just the build up , we want Bunny to start appearing through out the shows of Raw and Smack down  for the  first three weeks before the PPV in segment talking about time ... talking about being late ... things of the nature ( what he is saying can be work our later ... it not really important right now ) But here is were the tag team champions come in , because we can make them the focus of the Bunny's  attention .  Annoying them in segments, interfering in there matches ... just over all being a  thorn in there side . With the help of Rose ... ( if he wants to be the dress like the Mad Hatter hey that up to him )

In the end we want to build up to match at the PPV with the tag team champions , were Rose and Bunny win the match ( non -title by the way )  thus setting up for part two were the bunny get out of hand and more bizarre  heading toward the Rematch for the titles ... thus leading toward part three where Rose and the Bunny go head to head revealing who the Bunny is ...

This is  an out line at best , reason being I feel we should go that this route and not stay rigid is because it easier to change on the fly .  but in the end the goal is to get the best out of the Bunny and use it jump start one of the roster guys again.  Best part is the  person under the suit does not have to be the same person in the segments that wrestles in the ring.   If you approve this than we can go into more  detail of the who's , why's and how's .  But think my way in the end can be use to get Rose more exposes , do some time fillers if need be and use it to jump start one of the older roster guys ... who that would be is your decision

It's like The Expendables, only with rabbits! Oh, and it doesn't suck.

Oh the fucking Bunny Boss.  Something so silly, got so out of hand.  We gotta kill this thing, and we gotta do it now.

We keep going the way we have been, Bunny keeps accidentally causing Rose his matches.  During tag matches, Bunny steals the pinfall.  Shit like that.  Rose keeps getting more and more frustrated, pushing the Bunny, leaving him in the ring, et cetera.  Finally, after the Bunny steals another win, Rose snaps and beats him down.  When from out of the back.....more Bunnies show up!!  'Cause Bunnies multiply and shit.

Anyway, Rose is surrounded by Bunnies.  The original Bunny stands up, and takes his head off.  Here's where we blow this off.  Roddy Piper is under there!  One by one, the Bunnies take their heads off, revealing every Legend we have under contract.  Hogan, Flair, Arn, Dusty, Steamboat.....whoever we can muster up.

All the Bunnies hit their respective finishers, if able, and Rose gets stretchered out.  That way, we can decide what to do with Rose moving forward.  Repackage, keep going without the Bunny......*coughfirehimcough*.......you know, whatever you feel is right boss.

"Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?" "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Okay, this Bunny thing is stupid as hell. However we can make it work. How? Two words: Donnie Darko. The Bunny goes to the dark side and stalks various wrestlers. This can work. Let's make it happen.

Week 1 - RAW: During a tag match pitting Rose and Bunny vs. Usos the Bunny attacks Rose and then sulks to the back with a Taker-esque type of walk.

Smackdown: The Bunny is shown in the bowels of the building where Rose confronts him but the Bunny ignores him and walks off.

Week 2 - RAW: The Bunny appears behind corners backstage as wrestlers are walking by trying to scare them (this happens for three segments with him finally scaring two divas after getting no sold by Kane and Erick Rowyn). Rose then confronts him and the Bunny, in the midst of Rose's whiny ranting kicks Rose low before walking off.

Smackdown: During Rose's match The Bunny appears and kicks him low again causing a DQ win for him over Heath Slater. Slater confronts the Bunny only to get a Diamond Cutter for his troubles. The Bunny then grabs a chair and beats them both down before officials break it up.

WWE makes it official, Dark Bunny vs. Adam Rose at the pay-per-view.

Week 3 - RAW: Dark Bunny appears in an all black costume and skulks to the ring before sitting in a corner. Rose comes out and starts yelling at the Bunny but the Bunny doesn't care at all. He finally stands up walks past Rose and goes out to the Rosebuds where he starts attacking the ones who have the dumbest costumes on. Rose tries to save the day but Dark Bunny tosses him into the ring steps as the other annoying Rosebuds scream in terror.

Backstage in the bowels of the building Dark Bunny has one of the female Rosebuds captive and has them read a ransom note which says "All of the WWE is mine. Your terror will become my power. All who oppose me will feel my torment and pain. You have one hour to save the Rosebud or I'm going to make an example of her." Evil laughter from Dark Bunny as the Rosebud screams in terror.

Half an hour later Adam Rose arrives to save her but no Bunny. Meanwhile the camera comes across a bunch of Rosebuds knocked out in Rose's locker room. The camera pans over to Dark Bunny who laughs and says "Your souls are now mine..."

After this later he bumps into John Cena in the hallway. Cena starts making jokey comments to him and then tells him to stop attacking people backstage otherwise he'll have to face the consequences. Dark Bunny stares down Cena and as Cena starts to walk away the Bunny attacks him which officials break up.

Smackdown: Corporate Kane and Dark Bunny defeat Adam Rose and Ryback after Dark Bunny pins Ryback after kicking him low and hitting the Diamond Cutter as Kane distracts the referee.

Pay-per-view: Dark Bunny defeats Adam Rose after viciously assaulting him with a chair when the referee was knocked out. When the ref wakes up he simply pins him. The crowd is actually rooting for Dark Bunny because Rose sucks which is a surprise. Dark Bunny is greeted by Erick Rowan after the match when he's assaulting Rose some more. Rowan and Bunny have a brawl which Rowan wins. He then drags Dark Bunny to the back.

Dark Bunny is later shown in an interrogation room with a WWE official. He starts interrogating him but Bunny just throws some dark comments about Rose and the Rosebuds in his direction. John Cena then appears in Super Cena mode and starts asking him why he's doing what he's doing. Dark Bunny laughs off Cena's threats and tells him "If you aren't even intimidating a mere little bunny like me, what makes you think you can scare or makes threats to anyone else in the locker room?" Cena, taken aback, simply walks off and leaves the room as the Bunny asks "Can I go now?"

And a quick note to pass along.

JOHNNY REBEL, if that is your real name, I really liked your plan to reveal Bad News Barrett as The Bunny. But seeing that Stuart Bennett, the man behind the BNB character, is only 34 years old, he's not eligible for this scenario under Stephanie's guidelines. Sorry, Bubber.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty