S1, EP3 - NO ONE ON THE CORNER'S GOT SHOVELS LIKE US VOTING THREAD

Started by Hondo, December 29, 2014, 07:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

We only had six seven scenarios this time, so you only get TWO VOTES. Bear that in mind as you vote.

Voting ends on Tuesday @ 8:00 PM Eastern.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

On to our winners for the week (since I realized I hadn't done it yet.) As per usual, I'll break all ties.

In fourth place this week, Swagger Decapitates Rabbit, Bad Gimmicks get Revenge, submitted by TIMOTHY KAHRS. Vince really got off at Swagger's humiliation in this plan (possibly literally, as his hands weren't always above the desk). But on the downside, Vince doesn't really like to be reminded of his past failures. Upon mention of the Gobbledy Gooker, he punched a production assistant.

In third place, "Jack Swagger stars in The Interview", submitted by SIR IAN TRUMPS OF TWATINGHAMSHIRE. Vince really liked this one, although I think it reminded him more of Team America: World Police than The Interview. He kept asking me over and over when  Jack Swagger was gonna kill Hans Blix.

Second place for the week is "Swagger loses to Zeb, Everyone", submitted by JOHNNY QUINN. Vince loved the idea of Jack being punked out by Divas. If you also had Swagger pee on himself or had him get caught masturbating in a trash can, this one probably would have won.

But Vince's favorite plan, and our winner, is "Worked-Shoot Angle", submitted by BARRY "BOYO" REEVES. Vince loves working the smarks, and doing a worked shoot will do just that. Mix just the right amount of humiliation with the right amount of message board material and you've got a story that both humiliates a worker and makes us money. Good job!

STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 3
1. Barry "Boyo" Reeves - 8
2. Timothy Kahrs - 5
3. Johnny Quinn - 3
    Claudius - 3
    James Wallace - 3
6. The Man with the Incredibly Small Penis (Boner) - 2
    Mike Powers - 2
    Sir Ian Trumps or Twatinghamshire - 2
9. David Hilm - 1
    Chet Average - 1

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty