News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Dirt Sheets

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

A PULL APART BRAWL?!?

The Rebels organization may need to invest in some group therapy!  My sources tell me that following the teams matches against The Shoot Club, James Reeves and Donnie Temple needed to be separated in the locker room!  My sources say that the two men have been at odds ever since training camp, related to Temple's relentless ribbing of Reeves' alleged parentage.

According to my source, things had been calm for the week leading up to the card.  After the Main Event match, which Temple dropped to Joel Rocker, Reeves was reportedly gloating hard over the fact that he won his match, while Temple fell in defeat.  Temple didn't take kindly to this, and the two began to fight.  The two men were pulled apart, and Head Trainer Elliot was heard to be verbally disciplining both men after the display.

More as this story develops.... 

Credit - The Masked SuperStar

Mike Powers

MCCAUL CALLS TEMMATES 'SOFT'!

Rory McCaul, never one to mince words, went on a tirade after the disastrous first week for the Union Jacks.  "These fella's need ta toughen up quick!  If they think dat The Rockets laid a beatin' on us this week, wait'll they see what I have in store for them at practice!"  McCaul went on to say, "These lads need to show dat they have something between their legs, and fast!  I'm sure as hell not soft, and I won't be mates with anyone as soft as these puffs!"

There is currently no word on the reaction from the rest of the Jacks, although early word out of training camp was that Rory was a club leader in the locker room.

Mike Powers

JAMES HUMBLED BY MCKINNEY?!?

The rumor mill has been swirling for weeks about the dislike brewing between 'Platinum' Percy James and Caleb McKinney.  According to sources, although each man has the talent to Main Event, Percy has made sure to flaunt his contract and position on the card to any and everyone....especially Caleb.  Thusfar Caleb has taken it in stride, but after the Rockets matches against The Union Jacks, where Percy was the only Rocket to lose his match, Caleb went on the verbal attack.

Usually not one to back down, Percy uncharacteristically sat seething in silence, according to my sources.  Undeniably there is a powder keg in Boston.  The only question is, when will it go up?

Mike Powers

CUTTER SUFFERS FRACTURED RIBS IN LOSS!

The enigmatic Marshall Cutter needed assistance to the back, after a jarring spear from Tamba Tuaalo fractured two of his ribs!  Cutter was gasping for breath in the locker room, and my source tells me that some in the Militia weren't too upset by that turn of events.  In fact, it was the first bit of peace and quiet the team has had in weeks!

Cutter's availability for Week 2 is currently in doubt, but by no means definite.

Mike Powers

COX BLOCKED?!?

A bit of news that slid under the radar during training camp revolved around Murphy Cox.  Apparently, while President Serra was still in charge of the Wildcats, she added a 'perk' to Mr. Cox's contract - two 'butlers' who would attend to his every whim.  Needless to say, this attracted many eye rolls from his peers, a fact that seems to have flown very far above the blue bloods head.

However, after he and Kurt Martin's loss to the Jones Brothers this week, his stablemates took it upon themselves to humble Murphy a bit by ensuring that Cox's butlers were given the wrong information about the weeks activities.  In fact, the butlers found themselves on a Greyhound bus to Cleveland, much to the delight of the rest of the team, and much to the consternation of Cox.

Mike Powers

RAFA FAAFILI REFUSES TO WRESTLE FOR PRESIDENT JUSTIN!

President Justin's relations with his stable continue to plummet, as Rafa Faafili refuses to EVER suit up for a Justin-lead stable.  My source quoted him as saying, "Man, I gave that guy the benefit of the doubt, and look what that got me.  I've been shown NOTHING but disrespect since I arrived a this organization.  Justin threw a bunch of cash at me, and green-lit a PR campaign and I decided to stay.  Worst.  Decision.  Ever." 

Rafa went on to say, "Prez Justin sent down his lineup to the Training staff, and I was able to get a look at it.  The dude called me "Fafa" when he thought I wouldn't see it.  The disrespect never ends with this man!!  I don't care what he does, trade me, release me, whatever.  I'm going to take his money and laugh with every dime I spend."

Mike Powers

CHAU'S BACK IS 100%

The most immediate beneficiary of President Justin's faux pas with Rafa Faafili was John Chau, Rafa's scheduled opponent for the week.  John, who was going into the week with a sore back, won the match via forfeit, giving his back a much needed night off.

"DOC REDFORD DID NO HELP!!  I A MAN, I PUSH THROUGH PAIN.....BUT PAIN NOW GONE!!", John was overheard saying to reporters....from somewhere roughly down the street....after the card was complete.

Mike Powers

FRIGHTMARE DESTROYS LOCKER ROOM AFTER SUBMISSION LOSS!

Early reports coming out of Denver has The Devils Main Eventer Frightmare completely destroying a locker room out of frustration after his loss to XJ Hawkins!  Frightmare was helped to the back by the training staff, where he reportedly became livid with himself and his performance.  My source states that Frightmare kicked the rest of the team out of the locker room, and he proceeded to break every stick of furniture, mirror, wall, and decoration inside the room.  Frightmare was then seen leaving the arena, still wearing his ring gear, without a word to anyone.

Mike Powers

PLEASURE BEFORE BUSINESS?

The hot rumor of the week revolves around TCW's resident couple, Sarah Divine and Delbert Larson.  According to my sources, in the week leading up to the first ever TCW show in Denver, Divine and Larson were scarcely seen.  Apparently, on more than one occasion, the duo needed to be reprimanded about showing up late to practice due to....recreational activities.  Worse than that, the couple was caught 'breaking in' the training room while the rest of the squad was running drills!

Mike Powers

THUNDER INJURES HAND!

Thunder, one half of the Lightning & Thunder tag team, suffered an injury to his right hand at the tail end of his match this week against The Shoot Clubs Bradley and Rob Washington.  The injury came when, after a tag to Lightning, Thunder was unable to pull himself up from the mat and into his corner.  Lightning, unaware his partner was prone in the ring behind him, executed an irish whip on Bradley, causing Bradley to step on the hand of Thunder!

There is currently no word on the severity of the injury, or whether or not Thunder will miss any time.

Mike Powers

ROCKER THREATENS MEDIA!!

After a heartbreaking loss to Rory McCaul, Joel Rocker was in a bad mood.  So bad, that when the media tried to get a word with him, he chased them out of the building!  Reports from the scene indicate that Head Trainer Brandon Wayne had to corral the hot headed Rocker into a private locker room in order to prevent things from escalating!

Mike Powers

DISARRY IN MIAMI!!

President Justin's troubles continue to compound, after a disasterous week in Miami.  Reports indicate that President Justin has lost the respect of his locker room due to his treatment of his team...or in some cases, lackthereof!

An anonymous source is quoted as saying "we were already upset because we expected to hear from Justin at some point, but he stayed holed up in his office with Trainer Corwin all week".  The source then went on to say, "things got really bad when Trainer Corwin put this weeks team sheet up in the locker room....people couldn't believe what they were seeing"!  President Justin, in listing Rafa Faafili's status, again referred to the proud Samoan as "Fafa".  Things went from bad to worse, when Jacob Stance was pulled from the Main Event, without so much as a peep as to why!

Rumor has it that Club Owner Rip Terry is demanding to speak with President Justin this week in order to set things straight.

Mike Powers

MR. STEELE UNHAPPY JERKING THE CURTAIN?

The Rockets have shot out to a fantastic start to the season, with many people pegging them as the odds on favorite to win the TCW Championship.  However, rumors persist about an uneasy feeling in the locker room there, that threatens to derail the teams momentum!

My informant tells me that, after his lopsided win over The Profit, Mr. Steele marched from the ring and directly into Head Trainer August's office.  Without uttering a word, he took a sharpie from a nearby desk, and underlined the words "Main Event" on the team sheet on the Head Trainers desk.  After a few moments, he turned and walked away, leaving Trainer August to regain his composure (and change his shorts, I'm sure!).

Mike Powers

XJ COMES OUT ON TOP IN MATCH OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE!!

The eyes of the wrestling world turned to Chicago this week, and more specifically to the XJ Hawkins/Gerry Nichols classic!  For nearly an hour, the two technicians traded hold after hold, neither one able to gain a clear advantage!  Each man was able to counter their opponents signature and finishing maneuvers, and in the process produced a wrestling clinic!  The ending came when Gerry positioned XJ on the top rope for a superplex.  XJ executed a series of headbutts, knocking Nichols off of the ropes, allowing XJ to lock his legs around his neck and slip into a lightning fast victory roll for the 3!!

Despite the home team losing the match, the Chicago crowd afforded a standing ovation to both men after the match.  XJ, in a rare display of respect, shook hands with Gerry after the match, before Nichols left the ring to the victor.

Mike Powers

"XJ HAWKINS IS THE BEST WRESTLER I'VE EVER FACED"

Gerry Nichols, the world travled veteran, had high praise for his opponent this week!  After his close loss, he was quoted as saying "I've been in the ring with Champions across multiple continents, and I've never seen a technician like XJ.  When we got up past the 50 minute mark, and I saw that he had legs as fresh as my own, I thought for sure we'd be going to the 1 hour time limit.  But, to his credit, he slipped one by me and got the 3 count.  XJ Hawkins is the best wrestler I've ever faced, and I can't wait to meet him again"!