News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Dirt Sheets

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

"WHO CAN STOP MY PATH OF RAGE"?

Frightmare, coming off of his submission loss last week, was looking to prove a point this week....and boy did he!!  Facing Mr. USA this week, Frightmare vowed to avenge his loss, and he did so in convincing fashion!  The first half of the match was fairly balanced, but after Mr. USA took a hard fall over the top rope to the floor, striking his lower back on the announce table, Frightmare took over like a predator that could smell blood!

Any sort of wrestling went out the window, as Frightmare used a variety of strikes to pummel the injured back of Mr. USA.  Kicks, punches, headbutts, forearm smashes, kneedrops....Frightmare landed with all of them, right on the back.  Finally, the referee could watch no longer, and waved the match off!!

As he was walking to the back, TCW microphones picked up Frightmare's chilling promise.  "This is the first of many!" he cried out at the crowd.  "Who can stop my path of rage?" he taunted.  Who indeed! 

Credit - The Masked SuperStar

Mike Powers

THE INJURY BUG STRIKES AGAIN!

The injuries continue to mount for the Militia, as Mr. USA was taken to a local hospital after his match with Frightmare.  Mr. USA was moving gingerly after striking his back on the announce table in the match, and Frightmare exacerbated the injury with a furious assault.  A team spokesman says "nothing appears to be broken, but we will continue to work him up to make sure".

The rumor out of the Militia camp is that Marshall Cutter, who was of course injured in last weeks match, should be given the go ahead to compete this week.  That is certainly good news, with Mr. USA's availability certainly in doubt.

More as this story develops.... 

Mike Powers

MASUKA VS BAINES?

Sources tell me that Wildcats Head Trainer Seiji Masuka has become fed up with his Assistant Trainer Mark Baines habit of "overstepping his bounds".  My source tells me that Seiji was already feeling awkward due to the fact that he earns LESS than his assistant, but the situation has been exacerbated by Assistant Trainer Baines constantly overshadowing him in practice, and in discussions with management.

My source goes on to say that the locker room is confused as to who they should be listening to, their Head Trainer, or their Assistant Trainer who is easily the loudest voice in the room.  Kamikaze Lee, who feels similarly underpaid and undervalued compared to his contemporaries in the league, has grown close to Coach Masuka, as the two men feel that they are sharing a similar struggle in Louisville.

Mike Powers

"PRESIDENT DEATH THREATENED ME ON HIS FIRST DAY!"

Donnie Temple has put the new Presidnet of the Rebels on blast in his latest comments!  After this weeks action, the media caught up with the tempermental, but talented, athlete.  He says that "President Death threatened me on his first day, can you believe that?  I was called up to his office, and I thought it was just to meet the dude.  But then he goes into this speech about how 'the team comes first' and that if I ain't on board he'll 'make my life a living hell'!!  Can you believe that shit?  That dude does NOT know who he's talkin' to, does he?  He better learn real quick, if he doesn't want his best bet at a Championship to walk!"

My source in the clubhouse states that Temple, although he is factually correct, is making no friends in the clubhouse with his brand of drama.  President Death was unavailable for comment.

Mike Powers

LIGHTNING SHINES IN SINGLES DEBUT!

Many wrestling pundits have gone on the record as saying that Lightning would be better served dumping his long time partner (and rumored brother) Thunder, and embarking on a singles career.  Those pundits now have a little more proof on their side, after watching Lightnings brilliant performance against Mitch Ward.  Ward took early control of the match, as Lightning was seemingly unaccustomed to not being able to tag out.  However, the longer the match went on, the more Lightning appeared to buckle down, and grind for the hard fought win.

It is unknown whether or not Thunder will be ready to return from injury this week, and if so, whether or not Prime Minister McMasterson will reteam the duo.

Mike Powers

MASUKA VICIOUSLY ATTACKED!

Just hours before the Wildcats were set to face the Union Jacks, Head Trainer Masuka was found unconscious in the locker room area!  He had apparently been laid out with a shot to the back of the head, and it appears he also suffered a broken ankle.....which occurred AFTER he was knocked out!  Kamikaze Lee, close friend of Seiji Masuka, accompanied him to the hospital, and thus lost his main event match via forfeit.

Assistant Trainer Baines was quoted as saying "It is definitely unfortunate what has happened with Seiji.  Luckily, we have a strong President in charge here, and we all know the pecking order.  Since tragedy has so unfortunately befallen Seiji, I will take the reigns from here on."

Mike Powers

RAY CONTINUES TO ROLL

One of the brightest spots for the Tank, is one that gets very little press at all.  Cassidy Ray continues to do what she does best....win!  She is 3-0 thusfar on the year, and this past week she faced her toughest test yet in Tigress.  Early in the match, Tigress took Ray down to the mat hard, leaving Ray clutching at her left knee.  Hobbled the rest of the match, Ray refused to give up, catching Tigress off guard with a small package for the victory!

Reports from the back suggest the injury isn't serious, and Ray will be ready to go next week.  That has got to be good news to new President Rob, who takes over the Tank this week.

Mike Powers

DONNIE TEMPLE RAGES AGAINST PRESIDENT DEATH!

Donnie Temple has continued to put the screws to the President of the Rebels by lying down for the voluntary loss in his match, followed by a verbal tirade against management!  Things seemed odd right from the start, as Temple approached the ring with no theme music, and wearing street clothes.  As the bell rang, he chose to simply lie in the center of the ring.  A confused Gerry Nichols tentatively covered for a 3 count, before he left the ring shaking his head.  That is when the REAL fireworks started.

Temple picks up a microphone and began to berate President Death for threatening him 2 weeks ago, and then "not having enough balls" to talk to him at all last week! His microphone was cut off after he called Death "a no good piece of shit", which didn't stop Temple as he continued to scream at the top of his lungs to those who were close enough to hear. 

President Death clearly has some work to do this week in repairing the relationship with his Main Event star.

Mike Powers

BRADLEY AND WASHINGTON WITH A BIG UPSET!

Two men who have been working hard to develop chemistry as a team took a big step forward this week, as they won their first match as a duo, in a surprise upset over Crimson Blade and Ben Armstrong.  Right from the start, Armstrong and Blade seemed to not be on the same page, and Bradley and Washington capitalized.  The finish saw Blade attempt to irish whip Bradley to the ropes, where Armstrong was waiting with a forearm shiver.  Bradley quickly reversed the whip, and Armstrong nailed his own partner inadvertently, allowing Bradley to nail his bulldog and get the 3 count!

The two men celebrated in the ring as though they had just won a Championship, and had to be ushered to the back by officials so that the rest of the card could continue. 

Mike Powers

MCKINNEY FURIOUS AFTER "BULLSHIT" LOSS!!

Caleb McKinney was in a foul mood after his loss to Sam Barton last night.  A source tells me that he was overheard screaming at the referee for the match backstage, saying that it was "bullshit" that Barton was able to pick up a three count with his feet on the ropes.

Surprisingly enough, he was backed up by Percy James who agreed with Caleb's assessment as he was walking by to head to the ring for his match.  Before things escalated out of hand, the training staff guided Caleb away from the official to calm down.

Mike Powers

MORGAN JONES LOOKS GOOD IN LOSS!

In the injury ravaged early part of the season, Staff Sergeant Underpants was forced to shuffle the deck in terms of his projected lineup.  Pulling Morgan Jones from the tag team with his brother was definitely a risk, but with Denzel and Cutter pulling out a win, that put even more pressure on Morgan to produce.  And, although he didn't win the match, produce he did!  Jones exhibited a speed based offense that he is rarely able to show in tag team matches, and kept the much larger Duane Jensen off balance.  In the end, the size difference proved to be too tough to overcome, but the overall performance should be enough to give Underpants pause when setting future lineups, especially when everyone is back to full health.

Mike Powers

IS DELBERT STEPPING OUT?

At the tail end of her loss to Michelle Zimmerman, Sarah Divine suffered a stinger which left her shaken up in the locker room.  Most would expect her boyfriend to be right at her side....then why do my sources place Delbert inside ZIMMERMAN'S locker room while Divine was being attended to? 

It looks like Larson may have some 'splaining to do!

Mike Powers

HALLER ELECTRIFIES FANS; ENRAGES TRAINING STAFF!

Mike Haller, resident daredevil in the Los Angeles based club, delighted fans when he started off the show by BUNGEE JUMPING into the ring from the rafters!  The near-capacity crowd ate the stunt up, but my sources tell me that management and training staff were none-too-pleased by the move, which Haller did not clear with anyone. 

Many wonder what, if any, punishment will come down on Haller's head.  Complicating the situation, Mike won his match in convincing fashion.  Many fans seem to share the attitude "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" when it comes to Haller and his wild side. 

Mike Powers

PRESIDENT JOHNNY REBEL NOW AT THE HELM!

Rip Terry's patience finally ran out for President Justin, as Justin was relieved of duties last week.  Johnny Rebel, a TCW newcomer, was named the new President of the embattled organization. 

Terry expects Rebel to quickly straighten things out in the locker room, which has been in complete disarray all season.  Rebel needs to comes to a decision once and for all in regards to the Rafa situation, as well as deal with angry Main Eventer Jacob Stance, who was unceremoniously dropped to the Semi-Main Event slot, where he took out his anger on Russell Wade this past week.

One thing is for sure, things won't improve in the ring until things improve in the locker room, and Rebel has a LOT of work to do to get there.

Mike Powers

STABILITY IN MIAMI?

There's a new man in charge......again.....for the Rebellion, as President Ace is now at the helm in Miami.  My source tells me that he made a great first impression on the team by immediately improving relations with Rafa Faafili, while also having words with the team as a whole, something that the club sorely needed.  Early indications are that the team is beginning to settle in, with a feeling that they finally have management that is in it for the long haul. 

President Ace has also implemented a new plan in order to find the optimal lineup for the club, turning some heads in the process.  Who will rise to the occasion and be the man at the top of the card in Miami?  Time will tell.