News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Dirt Sheets

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

MR. USA UPSET WITH PORTER?

Unity is always something that the Militia has had in spades, but there may be a crack in the foundation.  My sources tell me that President Underpants set up a mentorship program between Mr. USA and Porter.  Although training went well during the week, Mr. USA was quite upset when Porter was MIA at ringside during his match.

"President Underpants asked that Porter accompany me to the ring, in order to observe my match" Mr. USA says.  "For almost an hour before match time, I was looking all over for him, but couldn't find him.  Finally, I went to the ring alone.  That was valuable time I could've used to warm up, or otherwise mentally prepare for my match.  I'm not too happy with him right now, that's for sure."

Hopefully, Porter will have answers for his teammate and management this week.     

Credit - The Masked SuperStar

Mike Powers

MAIN EVENT CHAOS!!

What started out as an excellent big man vs little man contest, quickly devolved into a cluster of interference last night!  XJ Hawkins and Jacob Stance were in the midst of a barn burner, when Emmanuel Carlson emerged from the back.  Carlson jumped onto the ring apron, and tried to distract XJ, who was having none of it.  When it looked like the Ref was about to regain control of the situation, Dominic Gonzalez showed his face, and immediately squared off with Carlson! 

Things quickly broke down from there, as Gonzalez and Carlson started to brawl at ringside.  XJ and Jacob were both pulled out of the moment, and each man stopped to try and gauge what was going on.  XJ was quicker to come to his senses though, as he swept the leg of the distracted Stance, and within moments had him tied up in the sharpshooter!  With nowhere to go, Stance quickly tapped out.

One has to wonder where the match could've gone, had things not gotten out of hand.

Mike Powers

PROSTITUTION SCANDAL ROCKS DEVILS!!

The largest scandal to hit the young TCW has erupted in Los Angeles.  Last week, we exclusively reported that yoga instructors were provided to both Russell Wade and Assistant Trainer Sam Wainwright.  We can now exclusively report that prior to the matches this week, Wainwright was spotted wandering outside the arena, looking as disheveled as ever.  This reporter tried to get a word with him, and here is what he said:

"......the pain.....the screams......they used to comfort me, be my friend......now, the devil whore has shown herself.....and my strength is now my weakness......comfort is pain.....pain is no longer comfort.....why did she?......roses are dollars......ROSES ARE DOLLARS......she fucks for money......my Lexi.....PROSTITUTE!!.....where to do?.....what to go......?"

At that point, he wandered away.  It took some digging, but it appears that the yoga instructor that Wainwright had been seeing was, in fact, a high paid call girl in the Los Angeles area.  This raises the question about the circumstances behind Sam and Lexi's meeting, and the ethics involved with another yoga instructor currently on the Devils payroll.

More as this story develops...

Mike Powers

PART 2 COMPLETE; ON TO PART 3....

President Ace's 3 part plan to figure out just what he has in Miami is 2 parts complete now.  In the race to see who will be the Main Man in Miami, Jacob Stance lost in controversial circumstances, while Big Nate won in the Semi-Main Event slot.  Rafa's team lost in tag team action, although Rafa wasn't involved in the decision.

Reports out of Miami say that the team, despite not having a win on the season, is reveling in a newfound sense of stability and pride in the team.  It seems that President Ace has put this team on his back, and they are now headed in the right direction.  Morale is high, as the team looks to get over the hump and get that win.

More as this story develops.... 

Mike Powers

VACANCY IN CHICAGO

Stability is one of the most important parts of club building, but for some clubs that stability has been difficult to maintain.  Such is the case in Chicago, as for the 2nd time their President has stepped down, leaving a vacancy in the big chair!

My sources tell me that President Hollands has vacated his position, effective immediately, due to personal issues.  Jeremy Hawthorne now finds himself in the unenviable position of finding his 3rd President of the inaugural TCW season. 

More on this story as it develops...