Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

All unofficial conversation goes here.

Mike Powers

Alright everyone, feel free to take a look around, ask me questions, get a feel for the place. You can start applying for the stables, but things will move slow at first (as I'm still building my database).

Have fun!

Rob

Awesome! I want the Union Jacks job! Am I to just apply as I would an FBL team?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Yep, just apply in f the thread. The game is structured like the FBL that we all know, with new twists/challenges to keep us interested.

Remember applying =/= automatically being hired. There will be a bit of an interview process.

Rob

Oh awesome! Love that there will be an interview process. Very looking forward to this mate, can't get enough of this kinda game
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

In universe are we treating wrestling as a real thing (ala MMA)?

Mike Powers

Yes, in this universe wrestling is a shoot.

J-Reb

I love the idea.  Nice, Powers!

Alex Smiley

Count me in. I'll have a post sorted out later today.

This game looks like a lot of fun, and for some strange reason it's just totally awesome to see the logos in the context of the full-fledged game. Took me a little while to get them all sorted out, lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mike Powers

That's right, I nearly forgot. Big thanks to GFX-master Alex fir providing the logos!

Mike Powers

One new wrinkle is, once hired you'll need to decide which city to set up your camp in. Anywhere in the continental US is fine. Large/mid/small market cities all have their pros and cons. Basically, a large market will cost more to set up your camp, but you have an easier time attracting talent. Small markets are more coat effective, but bigger stars may not want to go there. Mid markets are a compromise.

Rob

Does it have to be in the US?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 26, 2015, 01:43:57 PM
One new wrinkle is, once hired you'll need to decide which city to set up your camp in. Anywhere in the continental US is fine. Large/mid/small market cities all have their pros and cons. Basically, a large market will cost more to set up your camp, but you have an easier time attracting talent. Small markets are more coat effective, but bigger stars may not want to go there. Mid markets are a compromise.

T-Bonizzle

I guess the Union Jacks are coming to the States!

Rob

Hopefully to NEW England...
SixersEagles

[/center]