News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on January 16, 2016, 01:52:03 PM
I sense the first tcw death coming

You don't mess with the family.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Tentatively looking for everyone to be locked in by mid-week....

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm basically ready, just wanted to keep open in case I thought of anything else
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

Now I need to add a new column to the spreadsheet lol

Mike Powers

Going out tonight, and tomorrow is my 15th Anniversary with the Missus.  Possibly get news done tonight if I get home at a decent time, but if not it won't be until Weds.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 01, 2016, 09:34:08 PM
Going out tonight, and tomorrow is my 15th Anniversary with the Missus.  Possibly get news done tonight if I get home at a decent time, but if not it won't be until Weds.

15th anniversary is crystal ...

So make it crystal clear you gonna show her some horizontal lovin

T-Bonizzle

Or vertical, if you're fit enough.

Talon

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 01, 2016, 09:34:08 PM

GOING OUT TO THE CLUB!!! #FranchiseStyle

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on February 01, 2016, 11:29:35 PM
GOING OUT TO THE CLUB!!! #FranchiseStyle

Damn right. That's my usual weekend.  8)

GM Franchise

All I know is that Kevin had better have the pic base of Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission Referee Bill Alfonso.  8)

Mike Powers

.......if you look closely, you'll see that there is already a pic base chosen......

T-Bonizzle

Wait, the draw WAS the story and not the two guys who hate each other winning a match together?

Mike Powers

The draw was part of the story.  The crumbling locker room was the majority of it....