News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

I will update tonight. Got lurgy so been primarily asleep. Apologies

T-Bonizzle

Prancy: "Bone is crazy for spinning this tie as a win because I WANT TO SPIN IT AS A WIN NO FAIR NO FAIR!"

lol

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Will update soon. Sorry was a busy week this week
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Long on February 15, 2016, 04:14:13 PM
Prancy: "Bone is crazy for spinning this tie as a win because I WANT TO SPIN IT AS A WIN NO FAIR NO FAIR!"

lol

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

My stepdaughter is in labor. Updates will be slower than usual over the next few days.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 17, 2016, 12:22:20 AM
My stepdaughter is in labor. Updates will be slower than usual over the next few days.

Congrats Grampa MP

Mike Powers

Thanks bro! My 3rd grandchild was born at 2:11am. Mom and baby are doing fine! Exciting!!

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 17, 2016, 04:05:07 AM
Thanks bro! My 3rd grandchild was born at 2:11am. Mom and baby are doing fine! Exciting!!

Did she name him Pancho?!?!?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Apologies for my minimal presence on the boards the last couple of weeks. Spent a week helping out with my granddaughter, then both my wife and I ended up sick as hell. Don't know if it was "the flu" or just a bronchitis from hell, but we're both still on the mend.  Thanks for you're understanding.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 28, 2016, 05:21:02 PM
Apologies for my minimal presence on the boards the last couple of weeks. Spent a week helping out with my granddaughter, then both my wife and I ended up sick as hell. Don't know if it was "the flu" or just a bronchitis from hell, but we're both still on the mend.  Thanks for you're understanding.

Always broseph

Mike Powers

It is with sadness and a heavy heart that I announce that TCW is now closed.  Of late my free time has been reduced a great deal, and with my recent decision to pursue my Masters Degree in Nursing, I will have even less time to devote.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and I hope it was fun for you all while it lasted. 

Adam Wrong

First fbl now this... *sadface*