News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might pirate some of your ideas for HIFL then of you don't mind ;)

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Can we fast sim the season?

Godammit I didn't hype The Rematch of the Century as I would have ripped from me. I want results. At least close out the storylines.

Mike Powers

When I have time I'll run the sim through to the completion of the season. Can't really finish out storylines, per se, because the handlers were a big part of that. But I'll info dump all I can at some point.

Gates

Sorry to see the game end, but totally understand the reasons for it. Glad I could be a part of it...even if it wasn't even for a full lock in period lol

Goldferg

Quote from: Gates on March 13, 2016, 10:10:50 PM
Sorry to see the game end, but totally understand the reasons for it. Glad I could be a part of it...even if it wasn't even for a full lock in period lol

Yeah, what Gates said, barring the limited tenure thing.

Although I'm still kinda shocked my cycling the ladies never ended up with the huge blow-up catfight I was expecting to happen
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.