News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebels (Oakland)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGIN TO GET IMAGINATIVE IN THEIR STORIES, AS THEY GROW IMPATIENT

Black Death

Last Weeks Event

Sorry for the delay ,  It was a tough loss and to lose it way we did ... losing is always rough , but it now that the Rebels can prove how good  they really are. We are going to show everyone that we are the best team in the league. Because the true measure of a champion is not that they get knock down and how they react when they get back up.  We are going to be stronger because of it,  Were still one number in the standings and we are going to win the title this year. One set back is not going to stop us. What does not kill you makes you stronger.

On the News Story 

Going to talk to the Doctor and check on the health of Donnie Temple . It was a sickening thing to watch and my hope is that there is no lingering effects.  I just hope he is Ok.

Around the League

Oh poor Devils ... oh who did not see that coming.  I mean come on it was plain as day .

Next Weeks Match-up

We got the shoot club next... I will make this short and sweet , there in trouble. We are not happy about losing and we are going to take our frustrations out on them. We are going to bounce back with a vengeance.  No chance in hell we are going to lose this match.   Thank you for your time. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Black Death

we lost , it happens ...I knew we more than likely would not go unbeaten... I am more concern about the condition of Donnie Temple. It a long season and if the team is going to win the championship. We are going to need everyone going at all 100 percent.  I do not want to risk long term health issues for him.  How is he? do you know anything about  his condition ?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"