News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Good afternoon.  I am Sir Charles Winslow III, and I am the owner of The Union Jacks.  I've accumulated significant wealth as a barrister, but I've become a bit bored lately.  Some of my mates put me on to the TCW, and I thought it was a bloody fantastic idea!  I'm looking for a Presi......Prime Minister of this club that shares my pride in my Queen and Country.

I'm Diana Ramsey, Mr. Winslow's personal assistant.  He tells me that I'm to facilitate anything you might require.  God save the Queen!

Rob

Hello Sir Charles,

As a fellow patriotic Englishman, I believe I am the man to proudly represent the Union Jacks. We have both a burning desire to show the United Kingdom to be the the toughest and most resilient nation in the world. We once held an empire to be proud of. Together in the TCW we could begin to rebuild that empire.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Yes, God Save the Queen indeed! I'm so very happy that a fellow Brit is the first one here. Truth be told, the last Yank we had in my office ran me a cleaning bill through the roof. I couldn't get the smell of grease out of the air! And he was just here trying to sell me a mobile phone!

Anyway, whereabouts are you from, Mr.....?

Rob

Mr. Hollands.

I am from the great county of Surrey, England. Sir Charles, I'm sure you will appreciate this is a county full of class, such as yourself. I myself can't stand those grubby Americans either. We must look at recruiting a Non-USA team here. There is a reason they cannot fight a war without our support.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, I must say that you're checking off many boxes for me on my list. Tell me, what sort of team would you aim to assemble? Aside from an International one, that is?

Rob

I'd like to see mostly technical and brawling heavyweights though they come in all shapes and sizes these days. It is important that they are fairly resilient too to show some of that good old fashioned European spirit and style.

I'd also expect to base ourselves in a mid range location. If too much money is spent on a location, we struggle to bring in good talent, if not enough money is spent on a location, again, how do we bring in good talent? Yes, a mid-range talent. Maybe somewhere like New England.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

New England?!? Surely you must be joking! Imagine the audacity of that region of the States, utilizing the name synonymous with class and dignity, in order to make a place like Boston seem palatable.  Bloody wankers.  If we MUST have a homebase across the pond, and according to Team Combat Wrestling bylaws we do, then it will need to be in a place that doesn't mock the crown.

Rob

That is very true Sir Charles. I do believe the weather in Washington is more suited to our climate. There is a certain brisk air in Seattle that hardens the faces of men and makes proper fighters out of them. But of course if you have a preferred city then I am more than happy to go there, you are obviously a man of dignity and intellect.

So what do you say, do I have the job?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I have no preference to where we locate our club, other than it cannot be a place which blatantly insults England and the fine people herein.  Pffft....New England.....

You seem to be a fine candidate Mr. Hollands, I can see that you and I will get along swimmingly if you were to be hired.  Presently, TCW regulations require me to hold open interviews for the rest of the week, so I cannot offer you the job here and now.  I will say however, that it would take a strong candidate to unseat you.

Also sir, as a man of dignity, I will hold no ill will towards you if you decide to interview with other clubs in the interim.  I understand that this is a business, and it should be conducted as one.

Are there any final words you wish for me to consider before we part company sir?

Rob

I have no final words Sir Charles, other than to reassure you I have no interest of talking to any foul smelling American's regarding job vacancies.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

In that case, I bid you a good day.  I shall be in touch when a decision has been reached.  God save the Queen.

Rob

RISES AND LEAVES TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

The National Anthem
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

Sir Charles how are you? I have made my rounds and interviewed for several clubs and while sitting in the waiting room listening to others speak I heard them all unified in one common thought process "We hate Sir Charles Winslow III" I carried a conversation with one of these guys in my last interview and turns out the word on the street is that you hate Americans and that there was no point on an American interviewing for the spot as President of your Club.

So I laughed at the guy and brought myself right over and here I am... Yeah you might hate Americans but if I know one thing about you Brits is that you all hate losing more then you hate Americans. So basically pour me some tea, give me a biscuit or make me eat some bangers and mash... I really don't care just give me the job and let's show these ignorant cowards who refused to give you the time of day that this American worked out just fine for the Union Jacks!

Mike Powers

Mr. Midas, you walk in here describing the 'word on the street' as it were.  It's said that I hate Americans.  Allow me to set you straight, you bloody wanker.  It's true, that I feel that Americans are the greatest form of vile filth that this world has to offer.  I'd sooner close my willie in a cabinet door than be in the presence of Americans.

But....TCW regulations mean that I have to conduct interviews with every applicant.  So the floor is yours.  Wow me. Why should I lower my standards, and hire the same villainy that I'm trying to eradicate?

Midas

You hate me... Yeah well join the club! Why should you hire me? You have to fight fire with fire! You can come in here with your nose raised as high as possible and bring in some snooty blue blood Englishman to run your club but those good ole boys in the other clubs are going to put him over their knee and give him a  good spanking and send him on his way and laugh in your face when you come in last place this season...

As far as spanking me! It just doesn't happen... The Doctor spanked me when I was born and I slapped his ass back!