News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I am positively knackered after listening to you drone on Mr. Midas.  Frankly, when you walked in here, I thought someone was taking the piss....I'm gobsmacked that you're serious chap.  Yes, fine, you smacked the doctor when you were born.  Tremendous.  Kindly bugger off and haunt somebody else.

Midas

No problem Sir Charles...

(Grabs a pen from his desk and writes on a item we cannot see)

Here is my number call me when you change your mind!

(He places a tiny American Flag in the pen holder and it has Midas number written on it)

Mike Powers

Miss Ramsey, I'm going to the pub for some lunch and perhaps a pint.  Please have my office steam cleaned in my absense, and have that......THING......removed from my pen holder.  You can reach me on my mobile if another prospect arrives.

Mike Powers

In what is probably no surprise to anyone, I'd like to formally annouce Mr. Hollands as the first ever Prime Minister of the Union Jacks.  God save the Queen.

Rob

First things first, let's get ourselves setup in Seattle.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, I've made some inquiries.  Seattle is a mid-market city, and I've located 2 properties for your consideration.  The first is a 5,000 seat facility near a shopping center at a cost of $3 million dollars.  The 2nd is a bit more upscale 6,000 seat facility, and is located in a trendier part of town.  The lease price there is $5.5 million dollars per season.   

This will come from your "incentives" budget sir.

Rob

Let's go for the $3 million base.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Are there any non-American trainers looking for a job?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Monica White is from Canada, and Seiji Masuka was born in Japan, although Mr. Masuka has signed with The Wildcats.  On the Assistant side, Goldie Stevens is French, while Mr. Payton is from Mexico.  Shall I contact one of them for you sir?

Rob

Yes get me Monica.

Hi there, could you please let me know what your wrestling background is and why you're the best person to lead my team?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Wrestling is a male dominated world.  As a woman, I've had to work twice as hard just to gain the respect of my peers.  I started out going to law school and passing the bar, but I have always had an interest in fitness and in wrestling.  My uncle used to wrestle, he started his own wrestling school and I kinda fell into it with him.  We've trained quite a few people, and now it's time for me to strike out on my own. 

Rob

Monica I must say I am very impressed. What do you want to be our head trainer?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I'd like $5 million per season.   

Rob

Alright, shall we start with an initial 1 year for $5m and see how we go from there with the view of extending that if we're successful?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers