News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Excellent, I'll future deal it.

~~~

Get me Goldie Stevens.

Goldie, we're looking for an assistant trainer here at the Union Jacks. I'd like to know what your experiences in wrestling are and why you're the best assistant trainer out there.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

'ello dere.  Goldie Stevens 'ere.  I took over my old man's territory in Quebec many 'ears ago.  I 'elped train mosta da boys dere.  Nobody gots more wrestlin' smarts den me sonny. 

Rob

Goldie what sort of deal would you be looking for?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Oh, lemme tink a secon'.....I tink I'd sign for $3.5 million.  2 or 3 years ya know? 

Rob

Goldie can't you lower your request slightly? Let's say $3m for 2 years.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I tink dat will work.  Let's sign. 

Rob

Okay Goldie. I think you and Monica will make a great team!

Are there any non American doctors out there still looking for a job?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Sorry Goldie that was for my assistant Diana. You can go now.

------

Diana about those Doctors? Any non American left?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Thao Nguyen is Korean, while Tomas Esposito is Cuban sir.  Can I bring you a spot of tea?

Rob

Lets invite Dr. Esposito into the room. And yes, a spot of tea would be lovely thanks Diana, milk, no sugar.

Dr. Esposito, can Diana get you anything whilst you tell me of your medical background and how you can apply it to a wrestling stable?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Hey, how jew doin' meng?  No thanks on da tea meng, but if you have a cerveza, I'd be in your debt.

I grew up a poor boy in Cuba.  Took a raft to Florida, and a better life.  Got into Columbia, worked at the medical center dere for a while meng.  Jew know what?  Da real money is in private practice meng.  PRIVATE practice.  They call it 'concierge' medicine.  Basically, I was an on call doc for da rich and famous meng.  No questions asked, if you catch my drift. 

Rob

That's lovely, Dr. Esposito. We'll be in touch regarding our vacancies, you have a nice day now.

~~~

Diana, will you get me Thao Nguyen please?

Thao, welcome to my office, please take a seat. I'd love to hear about your background in medicine and how you'd apply that to the bumps that wrestlers take.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

What about that cerveza meng? 

Hello sir, it's a pleasure to meet you.  I graduated top of my class at the University of Havana in Cuba.  Worked in the hospital there for a time, before joining Doctors Without Borders.  I've treated patients all over the world, with a variety of ailments.  I've recently decided to settle down in the United States, and having been a fan of wrestling my entire life, the TCW openings interested me greatly.

I believe in a holistic approach to medicine.  Dumping medications into a persons body is just masking the symptoms.  You must treat the entire person - body, mind, and spirit - in order to bring wellness to their life.     

Rob

That sounds refreshing Thao. It's my understanding a lot of wrestlers tend to deal with all sorts of issues. I'm also going to assume that you have a good grasp of language skills, as it is my intention for the Union Jacks to be a multi-national stables so that is useful.

Let me ask you though, say one of my guys comes in to see you after suffering a cracked rib, how do you help him?
SixersEagles

[/center]