News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Goldferg

Ah thought y'all might like that. Anyhow, there was another reason Ah wanted ta speak to ya. Ah know that before Ya got injured Ah ran you two as a team, but what with how well Lightnin' here did as a singles wrassler Ah'm inclined ta keep him that way, at least for the time being. You good with workin' on yer own for a bit, Thunder?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

Whatever keeps the tap open senor.

Goldferg

's what Ah like ta hear baby. That'll be all you two. Could ya let the rest of the team know Ah'll be announcin' the line-up in a bit? get 'em ta meet in the usual place.

Prime Minister McMasterson addresses the assembled team

Alright guys an' gals, y'all know the drill. We got unlucky last week, but this time we bounce back an' give those Rebels the asskickin' they deserve. This here's the line-up:

Main: Rory McCaul
Semi-Main: Lightning
Tag: Buzz & Bobby Williams
Woman: Deana Fuentes
Opener: Thunder

Bench: Ethan Tripp
Sparring: Pearl

Go out there an' knock 'em dead people.

Lock In
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Goldferg

Highlights from the Union Jacks Press Conference:

On This Week's Win:
Ah gotta tell ya, Ah feel good about this one baby. Before they met us, the Rebels were ridin' high at the top of the division, but the guys an' gals of the Union Jacks showed once again why nobody should ever consider us an easy win, especially when yore in our house. After last week's loss its good ta be back on the winnin' trail, an' we're gonna look ta continue things from there. Right now we're third in our group and Ah believe fifth overall, an' Ah only expect things ta get better from there.

On Rory McCaul's win & Donny Temple's injury:
Rory McCaul is one of the toughest, hardest hittin' guys in the sport of professional wrasslin', period, an' he proved that by takin Donnie Temple out in emphatic fashion, despite havin' a bad wheel baby. Ah will admit though Ah do feel bad for Donnie, havin' ta be the one who got in there with Rory tonight. Mah team captain was on a mission an' he was the one who ended up payin' the price. Ah won't apologize for his gettin' hurt, 'cuz that's just how it goes sometimes – but Ah will wish him a speedy recovery.

On Next Week's Showdown at The Wildcats:
Last time we faced the 'cats was here in Seattle, where we walked out with the win. This time round we're gonna be in their house, but the result is gonna be the same. Ah ain't takin' em light, not by any means, but it looks like their house is still in disorder with their main eventer getting' beaten up by their A/T if the rumors are right... an' if yore house ain't in order when you take on a team like the Jacks... well, yore gonna get beat, simple as.

On The Shoot Club finally getting a win:
Ah'd like ta take a moment ta send congratulations ta President Wrong an' the Shoot Club for pullin' one hell of an upset over the Devils, the other previously unbeaten team in the league. That bein' said, his team's fairytail come back is comin' ta an end in two weeks when they come here an' face us

Alright, time ta get things done. Ms Ramsay could you send Head Trainer White up please?

Well H/T that's another win for us, which is all to the good. Team looked motivated out there, which is good ta see. Anythin' in particular stand out for you?

Mike Powers

Honestly, I think we were lucky to get that win.  Lightning looked dreadful for some reason.  Fuentes got lucky with that countout.  And I think Rory's knee is bothering him more than he wants us to know.   

Goldferg

Ah'll have a word with Lightnin', see if Ah can get to the bottom of this. Probably have a word with Doc Nguyen as well, see how he feels about Rory's knee, since ah'm pretty sure he'll keep on truckin' with that thing until the dang leg falls off. Anythin' else Ah should know while we're here?

Mike Powers

Thunder looked better than I expected. I don't know if it was a one-off good performance or not. Time will tell.     

Goldferg

Ah told 'em if we made third or better overall in the league Ah'd see about puttin' that keg in... Ah ain't sayin' that's the reason, but... In any case Ah'll let ya get back ta work.

Ms Ramsay, could you send Doctor Nguyen up please?

Howdy Doc, thought Ah should check with ya about Rory. The H/T reckons he might be a bit more hurt than he's lettin' on, an' Ah don't want ta risk mah team captain havin' his leg fall off mid season.

Mike Powers

Rory is a...difficult....patient.  He shrugs me off, tries to blow off my exams, that kind of thing.  Here is what I know.  He SAYS it doesn't bother him.  Nothing is showing up as being structurally wrong on an x-ray.  The limited exam that he'll allow me to perform looks fine.  That is all encouraging.  However, he could have muscular/tendon/ligament damage that doesn't show up on an x-ray.

Based on what I have seen of him, he SHOULD be okay to go out there.  I just can't give you 100% guarantees.     

Goldferg

Ah'll have a word with him, see if Ah can get him ta agree ta a more detailed exam. Thanks for yore time Doc.

Ms Ramsay, could ya send Assistant Trainer Stevens up next please?

Howdy partner, Sorry Ah haven't taken the time ta chat with ya lately, but Ah find mahself needin' ta pick yore brain here.

Mike Powers

'ello dere sonny!  I gots pleny a brains ta be picked! 

Goldferg

Well, first things first baby, Ah'm sure ya know we're in the renegotiation window at the moment an, if'n Ah'm readin' the paperwork right, bith Head Trainer White an' Bobby Williams only signed with us for a year, which means that if we definitely want 'em with us next season, Ah'm gonna have ta talk terms sooner or later. Thoughts on whether Ah should resign 'em or not? You work closer with 'em than Ah do, so y'all probably know better 'n me whetehr or not they're worth the investment

Mike Powers

Well, I'm naht da type ta talk bad 'bout my boss, ya see?  But 'ead Trainer Monica....less jus say, she lean on me a LOT.

Bobby doh, I love 'im.  'e should stick 'round fo sure boss.   

Goldferg

Fair enough A/T. Ah'll keep that in mind. Anyhow, Ah also wanted ta get yore thoughts on Rory. The H/T thinks he's more hurt than he's lettin' on an' Doc Nguyen says he's bein' less than co-operative about bein' checked out. Tryin' ta think of the best way of gettin' him ta get a propper check-up. Got any ideas how ta sweet talk him. Ah got a feelin' he'd get all mule-like stubborn if ah try force him, an' kid gloves sure ain't gonan work.