News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Shields

Large market city, specifically Dallas, Texas. It's a fantastic town that is rich with wrestling history, and the fans are hungry for a new organization after having been deprived for far too long. I've got some connections in the city, I know it well, and they will no doubt embrace the Rockets with open arms.

Mike Powers

Thank you for your time Mr. Shields, I think I have all the information I need.  The floor is yours, for one last pitch if you'd like to make one.  Otherwise, I'll be in touch when a decision has been made.  Feel free to interview anywhere else you like, I know the competition is rough out there.

Chris Shields

I'll just say that I won't be interviewing anywhere else. After meeting with you Miss Knight, I am certain this is the only club that is right for me, and that I am the right man to help you lead this club to greatness. Thank you for your time.

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

The Rockets are pleased to announce the hiring of Thad Bone to the position of President.   I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you!  Congratulations Mr. Bone, we're proud to have you! 

T-Bonizzle

*poof* *T-Bone appears in the office*

"Huh, that was weird. Hey Mr. Franklin...or Dave...that's easier for me, can I call you that? I believe our first order of business is to set up a base of operations. What does that entail?"

Mike Powers

Call me whatever you want, I don't really care man.  Anyway, you tell me where you want me to look, and I'll find a pair of facilities in that city.  I'll give you the breakdown, and when you decide tell me and I'll secure the property.  I guess.

Anyway, it'll come out of your "incentives" budget.   

T-Bonizzle

I have decided on Boston. It's a great city with history.

Mike Powers

I found a couple places.  First is a 5,000 seat building near a shopping center and restaurants.  That goes for $3 million per year.  The second is a 7,000 seat facility in the heart of downtown.  They want $5 million per season.   

T-Bonizzle

We'll take the downtown spot. That's where people want to go to see sports. Thanks Dave. While you're at it, can you get in touch with Donna Green?

--------------------

"Ms. Green how are you? I'm Thad, international man of mystery and also President of the Rockets. I'm looking for a head physician for our program. Can you tell me about your experiences at Yale and your approach to medicine?"

Mike Powers

International man of mystery....mmkay.  The med program at Yale is very competitive, one of the tops in the nation.  I did my residency at the Mayo Clinic, specializing in internal medicine.     

T-Bonizzle

"I'm looking for someone with a modern approach medicine. Sports science and the like. Are you the doc with the know-how?"

Mike Powers

I haven't specialized yet, as I have only had my own practice for 4 years now.  As an internal medicine doctor, I'm more of a general practitioner at this time.     

T-Bonizzle

I like that. Wrestling can create some unpredictable injuries, and having a wide knowledge base is important. I'd like to sign you to a deal. Does 1.5 mil over 2 years work for you to join us?

Mike Powers

My practice brings in more than that by itself.  I'd like $3 million.