News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Ceasar thanks you Bone
You've renewed my fighting spirit
Prepared for battle 

T-Bonizzle

"I'm glad to hear it
May you bring honor to us
Spirits shall guide you
"

---------------------

"Carter Sawyer please.

Carter you're getting your shot in the line-up this week in the opening slot. Unfortunately I cannot project who your likely opponent is, so be ready for anything."

Mike Powers

It's about damn time!  I was getting splinters in my ass from riding that friggin' bench! 

T-Bonizzle

"Stick it to your opponent then this week!"

-----------------------------

"Dave, I'd like you to leave a note for Mr. Steele letting him know he's in the Main Event. He's not much of a talker, so no sense calling him in here. I uhhh....recommend you wait until he has his back turned before approaching though.

Also, assuming you survive that, take the lock-in sheet to the coaches please."

Main Event - Mr. Steele
Semi-Main Event - Ceasar
Tag Team #1 - Platinum Percy James
Tag Team #2 - Caleb McKinney
Opener - Carter Sawyer
Women - Amy Anderson
Bench - Ben Armstrong
Sparring - Crimson Blade

LOCKED IN

T-Bonizzle

Rocket's Press Conference

On Last Week's Events
"I would say the week was a win overall. The Rebels and the Devils posted their first loss, and we gained half a game on The Rebels. We also still have the best overall record in the league. This is the best team in the league, and we're well on our way to regain the top spot."

On the News Story
"I've said it before, we have the best team in the league, that isn't in doubt. The other nine teams just don't stack up to ours. We're a team that needs to start coming together as a team. This week Caleb McKinney and Percy James got a win together as a TEAM. The Rockets are turning a corner, and this locker room WILL come together one way or another."

Around the League
"I think the biggest news of the week was President Rob quitting on his SECOND team. I hope he never gets another job managing any team again. He doesn't deserve it."

On Next Week
The Militia has a few good men, namely Mr. USA. He's an American hero for sure. However The Militia is not a team we're looking to lose to. This week we're going to get ourselves back at the top of the standings.

T-Bonizzle

"Alright, the result wasn't perfect but we're getting on the right track. Tensions are still high I'm sure?"

Mike Powers

Understatement of the year boss. 

T-Bonizzle

"What is the issue THIS week?"

Mike Powers

Percy and Caleb may have won their match, but it goes more towards their overall talent than any sort of cohesion between them. 

Mr. Steele left the arena without even showering or changing out of his ring gear.  If I had to guess, I'd say he was upset about having the Main Event slot, but not winning.

Anderson and Ceasar are both sulking over their losses.

Blade and Armstrong are wondering what their future is.

Sawyer is upbeat though, so we've got that going for us.

T-Bonizzle

"And how are you and Coach Lyons handling things in practice?"

Mike Powers

Practice tends to be us doing our best to keep guys from killing each other.