News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Wildcats (Louisville)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

*sighs* Okay, I'll make it work.

---

Coach Barnes, here's our line up for the week.

Main Event:  Mitch Ward
Semi-Main Event:  Murphy Cox
Tag Team #1:  Evan Watts
Tag Team #2:  Kurt Martin
Woman:  Chivonne
Curtain Jerker:  Tamba Tauaalo
Bench: Kamikaze Lee (OUT - INJURED)
Sparring Squad:  Ashley Small

Lock in.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGIN TO GET IMAGINATIVE IN THEIR STORIES, AS THEY GROW IMPATIENT

GM Franchise

GM FRANCHISE WALKS IN, SHAKING HIS HEAD AT THE MEDIA.

Now I know how Donald Trump feels all the time. Anyway we tied the Rockets this week which was HUGE for us all things considered. The line up was different than normal but the team came through when it counted. We got big wins from Chivonne and Murphy Cox. Mitch Ward came through in the Main Event as well against Mr. Steele. HUGE ups to our team this week. Big week for us. The Rockets' President is kidding himself if he's calling that a win.

As for our news story it seems like there's a conspiracy going on around here with the attack. Someone set up Kamikaze or was wearing one of his masks. This whole situation has me infuriated. I'm finding the culprit and they're going to feel my wrath which is something that you don't want. Kamikaze, I'm publicly apologizing to you. You got set up and whoever did it is going to pay. *cracks knuckles*

The big news was President Rob quit...big deal, happened once already. However President Bone and the crumbling Rockets organization in Boston is a bigger story. That's going to have a major impact on TCW going forward with all their drama.

Next week we face the Union Jacks again. The last time we faced them was when Seiji got attacked. And IF I find out anyone in their organization had something to do with the Seiji attack they're going to get what they've got coming to them. I'm not messing around with them. They have an overconfident President and Rory McCaul's injured knee. I'd hate it if his knee got even more damaged than it is already.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible