News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

ATTENTION! My name is Sergeant Major Dale. You can call me Major Dale, or Sir. I'm an army man through and through, dedicating over 30 years of my life to the cause. Now, having saved every dime I ever earned, I have a Militia to call my own. Do you have what it takes to lead my troops?

Private Bailey, reporting for duty sir!

Justin

Major Dale, this is Justin reporting for duty sir. I believe I have the knowledge and discipline to take The Militia to the top.

Mike Powers

You have the knowledge and the discipline, eh? I noticed you introduced yourself as 'Justin'. No rank. Did you serve anywhere? Judging by your posture, I'd venture a guess and say you haven't. STAND UP STRAIGHT WHEN WE'RE TALKING SON!

Justin

I did not but I will prove to you that I am the General needed to lead this club to the championship.

Mike Powers

I SAID STAND UP STRAIGHT WHEN WE'RE TALKING SON!

Those are some strong words. What is it about you that makes you think you can be a leader of men? What's your experience?

Justin

My role in the corporate world was to lead a team to success. Ive been in charge of millions of dollars worth of funds and for a man who has put his life's savings into this venture I am sure you can appreciate that.  I know how to maximize value and profit and promise that you won't be disappointed by your return on investment.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants enters and pops a proper salute

Major Dale, Sgt. Underpants reporting for duty. I'm here to take this here outfit and bring in the best of the best to make them in to the best damn militia the world has seen.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

First of all, what is it going to take for you to STAND UP STRAIGHT MR. JUSTIN!?! STAND AT ATTENTION MAN!!

Secondly, you've finally said something that interests me.  I've scrimped and saved my entire life in order to start this Militia.  Having a man that won't waste my money, and cause it to fail before it gets started, is of keen interest to me.  Tell me, how will you build my Militia?

MAJOR DALE RETURNS THE SALUTE OF SGT. UNDERPANTS

Sgt Underpants, it is most certainly a pleasure to meet you.  Tell me, what branch of the service were you in? Army? Marines? Don't tell me you're a Navy man?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I am a proud member of the United States Air Force sir. The perfect combination of brains and brawn and that's what a good militia needs a strong leader who knows not just how to beat an enemy down but the most effective way to do it. I promise you I'll create a militia focused on speed and power that also has the brains to defeat all who oppose them.

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Justin

***Justin stands straight up***

Ive been a scrapper all my life so I prefer brawlers. We would be based out of Miami...a mid size city but has the wow factor to attract big time talent.

Mike Powers

Ahh, a 'Fly Boy'!  Not exactly what I wanted....I'm kind of partial to the grunts on the ground....but it's better than someone who hasn't served!  How long were you in?  See any combat?

Finally Mr. Justin, it looks like you have a spine in your back!  It suits you, you should endeavor to maintain proper posture!

Now, regarding your ideas for the Militia.  Miami is an interesting choice.  Tactically, it provides a lure to talent, but at the same time the night life there could be a distraction.  You'd need to draft individuals with character.  Are you a good judge of character son? 

Justin

I handled millions of dollars in my other job. Finding people of high character was a top priority. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

8 years sir. Did 3 years in Kuwait 3 years in Iraq and spent 2 years at Rammstein.  I might have been a ground pounder but I can assure you I'm no less dangerous than they are. I held my own going blue to green while in Kuwait.

Ooc: for reference blue to green was a practice of airmen being cross trained and transitioned over to serve in the army
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Alright Mr. Justin.  I'll admit, you started out a bit rough in my eyes, but you began to redeem yourself at the end of the interview.  I've asked all the questions that I need to at this time.  Is there anything else you want to say to me before we finish?

Also, I think it is fair to inform you that I'll be holding interviews all week.  I will take no offense to you interviewing with another club, so long as you are honorable and tell me of your intentions here and now.

Impressive resume Sgt.  Impressive indeed.  What would be your vision for this Militia, if I were to name you the Staff Sergeant for this deployment?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My vision is simple we bring ourselves in to a mid level market to get true Americans. I'm thinking something like the true example of America. Washington DC itself. As far as talent goes I'm looking to run the gambit across all weight classes and bring in the best fighters and flyers available.
You Are Game Will Evolve