News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I promise to run your club with utmost respect and dignity. I am currently interviewing with one other club.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Underpants, both are fine ideas.  A balanced attack, centered at the heart of the nation.  You sir, are a man with vision.

I have no more questions for you at this time.  If there are any final words you'd like to leave me with before you go, I'll be glad to hear them now.  Further, I think it is fair to inform you that I'll be holding interviews all week.  I will take no offense to you interviewing with another club, so long as you are honorable and tell me of your intentions here and now.

Thank you for your time Mr. Justin.  We will be in touch when a decision has been made.

AT EASE!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Sir my desire is the strongest to be here but I understand wanting to hear all options. Much like you have to interview I to will make sure to place my name elsewhere on the off chance it does not work out here. Thank you for your time sir.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants salutes once more
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

MAJOR DALE RETURNS THE SALUTE

Thank you for your time Sergeant.  I'll be in touch when a decision has been made.

AT EASE SOLDIER!

Mike Powers

After a difficult decision process, The Militia are proud to annouce Staff Sergeant Underpants will be leading the troops into battle.  We'd like to wish Justin the best of luck, and for better posture.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Prvt. Bailey lets get started on getting our base camp established in Washington D.c.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Private Bailey, reporting for duty sir!

PRIVATE BAILEY SALUTES

I've contacted my sources in DC, and here is their report sir.  There is a 5,000 seat facility in an industrial area at a cost of $3 million per season.  There is also a 7,000 seat facility near the Virginia state line at a cost of $5 million per season.

The cost of this will come out of the "incentives" budget sir!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

While the industrial district would before cost effective, we need better exposure and I'm sure we'll be able to do that on the state line.

I'll file the paperwork to make it effective here. Thank you for your assistance I will contact you once it's time to start the coaching hunt.

You are dismissed Prvt. Bailey
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sir, yes sir!

PRIVATE BAILEY SALUTES

Sgt. Josh Underpants

At ease Private. It appears I was a bit hasty in my dismissal. Can you get ahold of Lawrence Corwin for me please

Mr. Corwin were looking for a head trainer here in the Militia and we need someone with field experience and you have the most of all the candidates so naturally we feel like you are the correct first step for us. Tell me Mr. Corwin if we bring you on as a head trainer what will you bring to the table?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Can you give me a bit more in to what your experience is?  What kind of wrestler are you?  Are you someone who I can rely on to make sure our troops are properly trained to fight?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Technical wrestling.  They'll be ready.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you for your time sir. We'll be in touch

Private Bailey can I get Samuel Flannery please

Mr. Flannery I'm looking to bring our first head trainer here to the milita. Tell me sir what kind of experience and wrestling style would you bring to the table?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Howdy there Mister!  I was an accomplished amateur style wrestler, I was even an alternate in the Olympics, you betcha!  I went pro for a while there until I injured my back, and ever since then I've been passing on my knowledge to the youth dontchaknow!  An amateur base to build upon would be my specialty!