News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Definitely good to hear. Now I know it's only been a week, but I wanted to get your thoughts on the mentoring program I set up with Lamar and Morgan. Do you think it's something we should try with the rest of the squad?  I was thinking of having Mr. USA mentor Porter and Michelle work with Jynx
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Morgan and Lamar are getting along well, their mentorship is going well.  Mr. USA would be a great person to mentor Porter, I think that'd go over pretty well.  Michelle on the other hand is a bit....moody.  She probably wouldn't be so good in the role. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thanks for the honesty Spike, I'll let you get back to training the troops. Could you do me a favor and send Lisa up.

Lisa, let me start off with a big thank you for all your hard work. I've seen all the improvements these men and women have made and that comes from the hard work you and Spike have put in. With that said, is there anything you'd like to discuss or anything you need from me?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Thanks, everyone's workin' real hard, ya know?  I don't need nothin', I'm good boss.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alright glad to hear Lisa. Go on ahead back to training. Can you send Porter up here to speak to me.

Porter, how are you doing?  I know you've been bounced around the card here the last few weeks and I wanted to speak to you about a new program I'm trying here. I recently set up a mentoring program between Lamar and Morgan, and I wanted to get your feelings on doing the same with Mr. USA. I feel he would be a great mentor for you and can really help you to reach your true potential here.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I think it sounds great honestly.  I think it'll help me immensely to have someone like Mr. USA's brain to pick at.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alright glad to hear your on board. Can you wait outside for a moment while I speak to Mr. USA, Porter.

Private can you have Mr. USA come upstairs please.

Mr. USA I wanted to talk to you about taking Porter under your wing and helping him to develop. I've seen what it's done for Morgan to work with Lamar and I feel you would be the best person to do the same with Porter. Is it something you'd be interested in helping us out with?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

It's been a while, but I'd be happy to dust off my Drill Sergeant's hat.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Perfect.

Porter please come on back in.

Alright gentleman now that I've spoken to the both of you and since we're all on the same page id like the two of you to do me a favor this week. On top of helping Porter to hone his craft I'd also like him to accompany you to the ring so he can see you work up close.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Head on back to practice gentleman. I have some things go take care of here.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

THE MEN LEAVE YOU TO YOUR BUSINESS

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Private can you send the line up down to the team please

Main- Event: Mr. USA
Semi- Main Event: Lamar Nash
Tag Team 1: Marshall Cutter
Tag Team 2: Denzel Jones
Opener: Morgan Jones
Woman: Michelle Zimmerman
Bench: Porter
Sparring: Jynx

lock in
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGIN TO GET IMAGINATIVE IN THEIR STORIES, AS THEY GROW IMPATIENT

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Press release from the desk of Sgt. Underpants.

Not a good week here at all. What should have been us showing more signs of unity and picking up a second win was instead a close loss to the Shark Tank and a crack placed in our foundation. As far as the news on Porter is concerned, I have no comments until I speak to him first. Personally I'm a bit concerned with what's going on with the Devils, if they're bringing in prostitutes for their employees I'm wondering what other illegal activities their up to over there. Finally, this week is our first cross division matchup. We might not be doing the best here in our division, but every team here in the Rogers division is better than the jokers over in the Thesz division and I'm calling victory for not only us over the rockets but our whole division is going to walk out victorious.

Spike straight to the big problem here this week. Do you have any idea what happened to Porter?
You Are Game Will Evolve