News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Well Sir i definitely appreciate your time and i do say you have impressed me here. I have a few more interviews to conduct before I come to a decision.

Private Bailey lets get ahold of Spike please.

Spike I'm loving the quick name you got. Tell me Spike if I were to bring you here as our head trainer, what kind of experience would you bring and what is your style focus?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Yo!  I dropped outta high school and stepped right into the ring from there.  Wrestled for over 20 years spilling blood from sea to shining sea.  If you're looking for someone to teach your guys armbars and the moss covered 3 handled family credenza, then move the hell on.  You want someone to teach your guys to beat the ever loving shit out of the competition, then I'm your guy!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Spike you're style is exactly what I want. The question I have for you is are you a man who can follow the chain of command?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Yo!  I'm not sure I understand what you mean?  You mean you're gonna tell me what to do every step of the way instead of letting me do my thing? 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You would have freedom to do what we need in training but there would still be orders that need to be followed from myself and the Major
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Yo, as long as you ain't over my shoulder 24/7, I don't think we'll have a problem. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You know what Spike I like you and we need someone to teach our guys to really fight.

What do you say to a 3 year deal for 3 million
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I'll only do 2 years at that price.  Make it $4 million, and you got the 3 years. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

We can sign for the 4 for 3 deal. Spike. I'll get your orders sent out.

Private Bailey lets get Tom Riggs on the line. Tom were looking for our assistant trainer here and my question for you is if we bring you in to the Militia, what will be your style focus?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Before I go, I think you should know that there's some trouble with your paperwork there.  You should probably re-submit it because, until it's proper, I'll officially still be a free agent. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you for the heads up Spike. Still getting used to these new phone based deals
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

No problem.  I'm excited to be here, and I didn't want things to fall through the cracks. 

Mike Powers

TOM RIGGS HERE!!  YOU WANTED TO SPEAK WITH ME? 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Tom were looking for our assistant trainer here and my question for you is if we bring you in to the Militia, what will be your style focus be?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEAK UP SIR, A RUPTURED EARDRUM IS WHAT ENDED MY CAREER IN THE RING!!  I DON'T HEAR SO GOOD THESE DAYS!