News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Hey dude, I'm Rip Terry. I spent most of my life building up my empire of gyms dude. No pansy 'health clubs' here Jack. Anyway after countless clients mistook me for some famous wrestler, I got it in my head to get into the game dude. So I bet you're wondering man....what are we rebelling against? I've got no idea dude....I just thought it sounded badass Jack!

Hi, I'm Matt Rivers. I've been lifting at Rip's gyms for years. Hell, we have periodic contests as to who can out lift who! Eventually I invested in the gyms, and now I'm involved in The Rebellion. I'll be here if you need me.

Gravedigger

Rip, Matt... I'm Gravedigger, former pro wrestler. I know the business and think we would make a great team if we work together. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Mike Powers

Gravedigger? That's one badass name bro! First of all, before we talk about anything else, I've got one question for ya dude, and it's important. How much can you lift, Jack?

Justin

Rip i was walking in the office and overheard your question. My current max bench press is 225which for a guy who weighs 160 I think is pretty good. I am the man to lead your Rebellion.

J-Reb

"Did somebody say...rebel?"

Mike Powers

Digger dude, I can see that you're trying to add up all those plates....you must lift a ton bro!  Let me know when you figure out the answer, Jack!

You hear that Matt?  This 160 lb bag of bones can lift 225!  An impressive feat, no doubt!!  You have my attention Jack, tell me what makes you the man to helm the Rebellion?  Also, do you tan?

Jack, you can't spell REBELLION without REBEL!!  Come on in here dude, and tell me your story man!!

Justin

I have the fight and ambition to succeed. I will be a good steward of your money and ensure that your return on investment is far better than your string of gyms.  I will put together a team of fighters, but like investing I believe in diversification so I would put together a team with different styles.

Mike Powers

I see.  Where would you want to locate our camp bro?  Because a dude like me likes to see the ladies, and likes to be seen if you get my drift Jack!

Also, do you use free weights, or machines man?  What sort of supplements do you use?  Do you tan Jack?

Justin

Miami. The perfect place for women and for you to show off your pythons.

I dont tan, i have a natural tanned complexion. I use a pre-workout called Epiq Power and use Whey Isolate Protein.

Mike Powers

Ahh, South Beach.  I like where your head's at Jack!  But I don't know what your talking about snakes for dude.  Rip don't jive with reptiles man! 

Sounds like you have a nice workout routine.  If you get hired here, would you consider working out with me and my main dude Matt?  I know you think you're in shape now bro, but just imagine if you had guns like these Jack!

RIP FLEXES BROADLY AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY FOR JUSTIN

Justin

That famous wrestler people say you look like said pythons, but you say guns so I will go with guns.  And sure I will work out with you guys.

***Justin flexes his biceps***

Mike Powers

Oh, that dude?  I didn't mind people mistaking me for him at first, but brother when he started doing all kinds of crazy reality tv and sex tape stuff, I wanted out man.  Plus, I think I'm much better looking than him Jack!

Alright Justin, I think you've told me all I need to know right now dude.  If you have anything else to say, the time is now man.  Also, feel free to interview with other camps bro.  I know the competition out there is fierce Jack!

Justin

Im good to go. I look forward to working with you Jack!

Mike Powers

.....my name's Rip dude.

RIP AGAIN BEGINS TO AGGRESSIVELY FLEX

Justin

This I know, but I used Jack the same way you use it.

***Justin flexes back.***