News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about.  Grab yourself a protein shake on your way out bro. They're banana flavored!

Gravedigger

Sorry, Rip. I had to duck out for a while. Family drama....

As for your question, I put up an ok amount these days, but nothing like my days in the ring. I was pretty jacked at that point. Maybe we'll have to train together and you can help me get my strength back...

Mike Powers

Digger dude, no worries. Matt and I would love to train with you, put some meat on that frame of yours bro. Now, down to business Jack.  How will you make this Rebellion a winner?  What's your vision man?

Also, you taking any supplements? Do you stay hydrated? How often do you tan dude?

Gravedigger

I'm not into tanning much. I try to get a natural glow, but no salon tanning. Hydration is key, especially when working out. You can't be trying to put upscale weight on the bench and get a cramp because you're dehydrated. Mostly water for be, but I'll mix in a little Gatorade as well. Supplement wise I'm old school... skip the supps, go with old fashioned protein. Lots of skinless chicken and egg whites for me.

As for my vision, I want a well rounded team... Brawlers, Shooters, High Flyers, Technicians... I want to find and develop the finest talent, no matter their style. Picking one style of wrestler means you're not opening your eyes to all the best talent. A well rounded team shows that eye for excellence.

Mike Powers

Okay bro, last question.  Where would you build our camp, should you be named the man for the job Jack?

Gravedigger

I think New York or Los Angeles are the best bets for the camp location. Not only do you get the top media exposure on those markets, but you get the two most exciting cities in the country. We would want to make sure our wrestlers have plenty of places to let off some steam in their free time.

I'm personally partial to New York, having a home in the city and having worked for Code Red Wrestling, which had its home arena in the Bronx, but my #1 choice would be LA. You get the celebrity factor of Hollywood, a strong west coast business base to bring in sponsors, plus you get miles and miles of great coastline. There's some really nice beaches, such as Venice Beach, a famed workout spot... I love NYC, but LA is the best choice.

Mike Powers

Alright Jack, I'm glad you came in!  If you have any last words before we wrap things up dude, go ahead and say them!  Make sure you grab a protein shake on the way out bro!  Matt will hook you up dude!!

RIP FLEXES FOR NO REASON IN PARTICULAR

Gravedigger

Absolutely, Rip. I think we can do great things together. I didn't say great business because it extends beyond that. Yes, we candle a ton of money and get ripped. There's no doubt about that. But at the same time we can build a winner. We can put together a team that dominates the scene and brings home the Championship. That's what I see for The Rebellion. A successful team in all facets of what we do...

And a protein shake sounds good. Maybe it's time to update my old school ways...

Thanks for the time, Rip.

Mike Powers

Candles?  How do you know about Rip's secret bathtime flexing rituals dude?  You been peaking through my windows Jack?

Gravedigger

Disregard the candle comment. It's like my brain was on autocorrect...

I meant to say we can make a ton of money and get ripped, but at the same time build a winner.

Mike Powers

Listen up dudes and dudettes.  The Rebellion is proud to annouce the first ever President of this Club Jack!!  Welcome Justin, and don't forget to bring your gym clothes bro!   

Justin

Matt, lets get the ball rolling on getting our club setup in Miami.

Mike Powers

Hey Justin, sorry it took me a minute to get these figures.  I just finished oiling up when you asked, and it turns out that keyboards do NOT like baby oil.....

Anyway, due to Miami's transient atmosphere, Miami is technically considered a small market town, even though they have a large volume of people in town at all times.  They do charge a premium the closer we get to South Beach.  There are 2 facilities for us to choose from.  The first is a 6,000 seat facility adjacent to an industrial area, and it costs $2.5 million per season.  The second is less than a half mile from South Beach.  It's a 9,000 seat facility, and it costs $4 million per season.

The expenditure would come out of your "incentives" budget.

Justin

Its all about the experience so we will go with the one close to South Beach.

Matt can we get hold of Spike.

Spike we need a head trainer. Can you tell me about your experience?

Mike Powers

Yo!  I dropped outta high school and stepped right into the ring from there.  Wrestled for over 20 years spilling blood from sea to shining sea.  If you're looking for someone to teach your guys armbars and the moss covered 3 handled family credenza, then move the hell on.  You want someone to teach your guys to beat the ever loving shit out of the competition, then I'm your guy!