News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

For reals brudda, it felt good gettin' in dat ring again.  Felt damn good.  Glad you joined up Ace, you is good people.

Talon

Coming from a guy like you Rafa, that means a lot.

Hey, let me ask you something.  Do you have a preference on who to tag with this week?  I mean, is there anyone who can compliment your style in the ring?  We want you looking your best, so anything we can do to make that happen, just let me know.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

It's all good bruh, whoever you set it up wit is fine.  It's just for this week anyways. 

Talon

Rafa, you're the man!  Thanks for making this easy.  Good luck out there this week, lets get this club it's first weekly win!

Hey Matt, can you get me the entire club, I just want to brief them on this weeks line up, so nobody is surprised...

Hey guys, great work last week.  We made big strides and are on the cusp of getting a big team win for The Rebellion!

Now the staff and I agree that we want to see how all of you perform to different situations, just like the main event shake up we have, so everyone will be moved around a little, with the exception of Natasha, of course.

Alright, so here is what we've got this week guys...

Big Nate is moving to Semi-Main Event this week since he worked the tag last week, Rafa Faafili is moving to the tag and will team with The Profit this week.

Nick Ramirez is going to open for us this week while Dominic is going to be our bench guy, and Screwball will work this week as the sparring partner.

...of course this week we get to see Jacob Stance in the main event against PFC's XJ Hawkins.  Jacob, no doubt this week is big, so go out there and show us what you've got, and put that hyped up Hawkins on the mat for the 1.2.3!

You guys are warriors, and I salute you all... Let's go give them hell, man!

Main Event: Jacob Stance
Semi-Main Event: Big Nate
Tag Team: The Profit
Tag Team: Rafa Faafili
Women: Natasha Krusov
Opener: Nick Ramirez
Bench: Dominic Gonzalez
Sparring: Screwball

LOCK IN

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGIN TO GET IMAGINATIVE IN THEIR STORIES, AS THEY GROW IMPATIENT

Talon

On Last Week's Events
Man, I gotta tell you, this week I'm steamed.  I'm not a guy who sits back and throws a fit, but bro you saw what happened.  The "almighty" XJ Hawkins, mister unstoppable, he comes out and gets handed a butt-kickin' from my man Jacob Stance, but then that dude Emmanuel Carlson had to come out and make the save, and it cost us man.... that's a killer, because that was the match that was deciding the difference in our first win, or another loss for the club. 

...man, it burns me up.  We came out and fought hard.  Nick showed out and got a big win to set the pace.  We dropped the next two matches but came in hot with Big Nate taking it to Duane Jensen... man, we had the main event... We had it.  The thing I saw though was the bond of our team.  When the going got tough and dudes started flying out the back to cheat and screw us over, our boys said "NA" and showed that WE GOT EACH OTHERS BACKS, Dominic Gonzalez came out to even the odds, and that says a lot about him and our entire locker room... but we're on to the next one man, we're going to get that big win, I can feel it.  We had it this week, but it didn't go our way. 

On the News Story
Our locker room is strong man, I told you earlier that everyone in that club has each other's backs... We are more than a Club, we're a family man.  The squad is on point and we're going to go out there and finish up this trial run in style baby.  Game on, we're about to ball out and put some checks in the WIN column, you feel me?

Around the League
I saw in the news that our Commish, Mr. Powers has hired Kevin Terry to run and retrain the referee squad, man I think that is great, because if our refs were doing it right this week then maybe just maybe XJ Hawkins eats the L in the main event due to that interference man.  Yeah I'm still harping on it, but bruh, we had em...

On Next Week
The Devils come to South Beach as we look to wrap up our evaluation process... This week is the last week four our squad to show where they belong in the grand scheme of our line up.  We push ourselves and each other every week, and this week will be no different.  We're taking on a tough squad, and they have some solid names... That Dare Devil Haller is a tough scratch right off the top, but Frightmare has been tough since his week one tap out, so it's going to be up to Big Nate to put him down man... Rafa Faafili will be in the semi main event, and we'll see Jacob Stance tagging with one of our other talented crew... We're coming for that first win baby, we're close.... We just gotta keep pounding.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Corwin, we looked good man, we had that main event, I could feel it...

So thinking that this week we build on the fact that Dominic came out and made the save for Jacob, lets pair them up for the tag match, you think that works?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

Talon

Right on my man, right on...

So how about that main event? ...Before the interference, did you think we had the match won?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016