News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

Bobby doesn't bother me too much. Give me some place to rest my cold beer.

As for sticking around, I feel like the two men before me were just keeping my seat warm. I've been wanting to get involved in this competition for awhile now, I was just waiting for the right opportunity. Now that it has come along, I'm not about to bail out on it.

Mike Powers

Haha! I love it! What're you waiting for? Get to work!

Gates

Excellent. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Mr. Hawthorne. I will get right to work trying to figure out what my predecessors have left me to work with. If my notes are right, it won't be an easy trek, but I will try and make the best of it!

----------

Bobby, could you get me in touch with the head trainer? If my notes are still up to date that should be Dexter Freeman. Thanks.

---------

Mr. Freeman, how are you today? I don't know if you've heard or not, but I'm the new President of the Shark Tank, Mr. C.J. Gates. Now, I know I'm coming in a bit later then most, but I was wondering if you could give me the lay of the land so to speak. Things I need to be aware of now that I'm here.

Mike Powers

You the new guy in charge?  You plannin' on unpackin' your bags, or are you gonna scoot just as fast as the other 2 jackholes?

Anyways, the jewels of this team are Nichols and Ray.  Plain and simple.  Yates is good, but has lost a bunch so far.  Caldwell and Bradford are average, if that.  Chau and Stevens can hit the bricks as far as I'm concerned. 

Gates

I've already started unpacking my bags. I plan to be here for the long haul.

Well, we will have to make the best of what the past presidents have dealt us but it's good to know we have a few gems in this bunch. From the notes I have, there's not many moves we can really make to the team as a whole, but I thought I'd still get your thoughts on that. In your opinion, is our most recent line up the best bet?

Mike Powers

Yeah, that's probably the best we got.  You could swap out Chau and Stevens if you want, they're pretty equal.

Gates

I will see. going to have to keep my eyes out on any possibilities to improve our team. Anything else for you might want to talk about regarding the squad?