News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Premiere Fight Club (Denver)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I'm Vic Johnson. I started out as a used car salesman, and before long I owned several dealerships. I liquidated everything I own to have enough seed money to enter the TCW. I'm a very hands on owner, so I expect to be kept in the loop at all times. You better not waste my money, or we'll have a problem.

I'm Claire Johnson, Vic is my husband. Since the fool sunk all our money into this stupid wrestling thing, he didn't have enough money for an assistant. So, I get stuck doing it. Yay me.

Goldferg

Vic, baby... do you mind if I call you Vic? You look like a man who knows what he wants baby, just like me, Curtis McMasterson, the one an' only High Volume Genius. Just by lookin' at ya baby I can tell that you an' me, we're two peas in a pod - born winners, baby! You've made waves in automotive sales, I've made waves as the manager of champions and champion of managers.  You put me on your team and I guarantee you success baby, because success is what we both want. Together ain't nobody could stop us, baby! You know it makes sense!
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Midas

Mr and Mrs Johnson how are you both today? I am interested in the position of Club President. It is my understanding that you Mr. Johnson made your fortune selling used cars which I can honestly say I know little about but what I do understand is wrestling. I also understand that you both have gambled a lot by taking all of your money and putting it into the wrestling business and this could very well seem like a scary time in your life but that is why I am here.

You are going to encounter many guys who walk in here and tell you about how they can run a wrestling business and make you money but the truth is that what I want to do for you is help you make the right decision. The choice you make right now will be the hardest one you make for this club BOTTOM LINE! You take that chance and hire me to run your club and in a decade we will look back at this moment while eating a nice stack of pancakes and play that little game of "What If" and imagine how horrible things would have turned out had we not met and made wrestling history.

Thank you for your time...

Fnord

Hey Johnsons. My name's Fnord. You need to know about wrestling? I'm your man. I've fought hard my entire life and have made it to the top everywhere I've been. I know this is supposed to be a chance for you to interview applicants, but let me ask you a question. Would you like to be at the top here at TCW? I'm the only one that can get you there to double, triple, or even multiple your bank account by a hundred. Let me know if you're interested in making money.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Curtis, nice to meet you.  You say you're a manager of Champions?  Who've you managed, and how high have they climbed under your guidance?  More importantly....how much money did you make?

Hello sir....I didn't catch your name?  Regardless, you have my interest.  Between you and me, the wife is none too happy with me these days.  All of our money is wrapped up in the PFC here, and she hasn't let me hear the end of it since!!  You say that hiring you is the right decision....tell me why that is?  Who are you, what is your background, and what will you do to take the Premiere Fight Club the top of TCW?

Mr. Fnord, you make quite an entrance.  You've got my ear right now, because I will accept nothing less than this club being at the very top of TCW.  How are you going to get us there?  You've been to the top everywhere you've been....where exactly have you been?  I want to know more about you Mr. Fnord.

Goldferg

Who have I managed? The better question is who haven't I managed baby, because if you're talkin' wrestling I've managed everyone that matters! I've guided Jason Violent, Vlad Nientrovic, Dieter von Briehn and more baby! They've won tournaments! They've won titles... and that includes world titles, in the plural form! They've crushed everyone before them baby, just like you'll do when you hire yours truly, because Curtis McMasterson only picks winners to be on his team!

And as for how much I've made baby, well I don't like ta brag. But when my clients make money, I make money and I've always made money baby! I ain't ever found myself hurtin' in the wallet if ya get my meanin'.
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Midas

My apologies Mr. Johnson that was rude of me... My name is Donnovan Midas and as far as my background well that is a long story that I will share with you at the end of the first season when we share a nice cold beer and enjoy the sweet success of winning. Experience wise... well that is a different story, I have been in this business for 20 plus years and in my heyday I am sure I was not as popular as I was in my own mind but if you are not going to root for yourself then who is. I have ZERO experience running a CLUB... It's a gamble for you to basically take someone with no actual experience running a club and give them a shot but everything you are doing right now is a gamble so clearly you know what it takes to make it in this world.

Why is hiring me the right decision you say? What am I going to do to make PFC the best? Anyone who walks in here and tells you that they have some magic playbook with all the answers to success and know exactly what they are going to do to make your club work is either full of shit or just full of shit... I don't have all the right answers... You hire me and I am all in with you! You put all your money into this club and if it fails you fail! I am in it to the end with you and failure is not something I am prone to letting happen and that is the mentality I intend to bring to the job...

Ha... Also yeah the wife might be a little ticked off right now but she will come around... Winning tends to do that to people and that is what you Mr. Johnson and I are all about! Winning!

Mike Powers

Curtis, those are all familiar, and impressive, names.  As a matter of fact, your entire presentation is just that.  Impressive.  Slick.  There is one thing you seem to forget though.  I started as a used car salesman, and I worked my way up to owning several dealerships.  What I'm getting at is, I'm not stranger to bullshit my friend.  I can smell it a mile away, and buddy, you reek of it.  You can't bullshit me, so stop trying to put the cherry on top of every sentence like you're at Baskin freakin' Robbins.

Now that we're clear, why don't you tell me your vision for the PFC.  What kind of club would you be looking to build?  Where would you want to put our camp?

Mr. Midas, I'm impressed with your forthrightness.  I will say that hiring someone with, as you said, ZERO experience running a club would never be my first choice....but you've impressed me.  I like that you will be right there in the trenches with me, working day and night to make this baby shine. 

Let me ask you a question.  As I've said before, I am a VERY hands on owner.  What that means is, I like to be kept in the loop on things.  If I wake up one day, and see that you've cut or traded a big part of our stable, and you haven't run it by me.....I won't be happy.  It also means that, from time to time, I'll give you a call and tell you things that I want.  It may be that I want a certain guy in the club, or I may want some of our budget spent a certain way....things like that.  I need someone that can respect the fact that I like to keep in the mix.  Is that you?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Mr. Johnson, Sgt Underpants here along with my wonderful wife Maria. I'm I mean we're looking at helping you run this here club. I much like you understand the importance of keeping your wife close to you and bringing her in to business. Now of course like any man should I'd be running the show for you and she'd be there to help me with anything I need and best part is you won't even have to pay her.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Goldferg

Well first up baby, lemmie tell ya, there ain't no better place for us ta be than down south, deep in the heart of my hometown state 'a Texas. Ya see us good ole southern boys got a love for wrasslin' in our DNA an' on top 'a that there's a bunch 'a mexicans across the border that feel the same, if not moreso baby. Somewhere like San Antonio would be perfect for us baby.

So with that in mind baby I'd find us a good ol' southern boy and a hispanic fella an' build the group around the two of 'em. I ain't gonna favour a particular style in particular baby, I'm gonna mix an' match ta create the winning combination, but I'll tell ya this - everyone I pick is gonna be hungry for success baby. Everyone I pick is gonna have a PHD in kickin' ass. I'm gonna put together a group that destroys everything in its path baby, and put us at the top where we belong!

Mike Powers

Sgt. Underpants, it is a pleasure to meet you.  As you saw when you walked in here, I have a very good reason for keeping the wife by my side.  So I can most assuredly understand where you are coming from on that front.  But, when it comes to business, I'll want to deal with you, and only you.  Let's make that clear up front.

That said, tell me more about yourself, your experience, and what qualities you'll bring to the PFC to make us a winner.

Alright Curtis, I'm not sure if I'm entirely with you, but maybe I am.  When you say 'a good ol' southern boy', are you talking about a giant, corn fed, mountain of a man?  Someone that can break his opponent in half, or throw them clean across the ring?  Because if you are....then we're on the same page.  Smash mouth power.....that is where it's at, at least in the Main Event.  Know what I mean?

Goldferg

I know exactly what you mean baby, I've managed that type before. Your main event player has ta be larger than life, has ta look like he'd break ya in half just by sneezin' in yore general direction. That's the kinda guy I work best with baby!

Mike Powers

Alright Curtis, you've sure made an impression.  Anything else you'd like to say before you go?  I've got many more interviews to conduct.  Incidentally, I understand if you interview with some of the other clubs.  Lots of candidates, only 10 spots.  I know how it is.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Structure and dominance. I'm a former United States Airman. I'll set out to bring you the best of the best and make sure that whoever I bring here will remain focused on our one solitary goal. Winning.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Underpants, I am a man that keeps a keen ear to what's going on with my club.  I'd want to be involved in major decisions, and at times I may give you directives.  Being a military man, I assume that you don't have any issues with a chain of command such as this?