News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Premiere Fight Club (Denver)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Absolutely not sir. Whatever you say goes you're the head honcho I'm just here to make sure everyone else stays in line
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Underpants, final question.  Where would you like to establish our clubs home base? 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

We want attention and we want to be able to attract a good crowd that knows how to enjoy themselves and spend plenty of money, I'd be looking at getting us settled in Wonderful Las Vegas
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Alright I appreciate your time. I've still got interviews to conduct, but I'll be in touch when a decision is made. Feel free to interview with other clubs. I know the deal. 

Midas

Mr. Johnson I cannot begin to comprehend the amount of stress you are under at this point in your life... You are risking everything and didn't get where you are today by taking a ride in the back seat and letting others dictate the route to success.

When you hire me I am at the service of the club and you are the man in charge of the club... If you are going to work with me and allow for me to explain the big picture then we will be champions! If you are going to step in and usurp my authority at every turn and do what you think is best without regard for the future then this will not work...

I am looking for a partnership that will last for decades and having a owner like yourself who is willing to get his hands dirty is exactly what I am looking for in a club.

Goldferg

I know y'all gotta interview other guys baby, but the Premiere Fightin' Club needs Wrasslin's Premiere Manager, an' that's yours truly baby. I got the kinda track record of success that ya can't ignore. You hire me and I guarantee you, ya won't regret it. It's been a pleasure baby, I'll be waitin' for your call.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

Midas, if you're looking for a 'partnership', then you've come to the wrong office.  I'm hiring an employee, and I expect my employees to follow my lead.  Of course, you'll get a certain amount of latitude, after all you would be the President of the Club.  But at the end of the day, the President answers to the Owner, and I need someone that understands that, and can live with it.

I like your passion, and I like your backbone.  If you can get your mind around the chain of command, I'd like to hear about your plans for the club.  If this work arrangement isn't something you can work with, then we can part now, no harm done.  It's your call.

Curtis, I'll be in touch, when a decision is made. 

Midas

No problem Mr. Johnson... I hope you find the right man for your job!

(Stands up and begins to walk away but turns back around and hands him a piece of paper)

Now you see that number? Double it! That's how much you will be paying me next year when we interview for this same position after you fire the YES man who brought you a last place trophy!

Tell the wife I said hi...

Mike Powers

All due respect Mr. Midas, but I won't be paying you anything ever, unless you come around to the type of business relationship I'm interested in.  Have a nice day. 

Midas

Sure you will...  Anyone who comes in here and tells you that they will bow down to you and do everything you want without an input and can produce a championship is blowing smoke up your ass!

You want to be hands on and that is all good but the reason you are looking for a head hancho for your club is because you need someone to lead... If not then why not just run the thing yourself?

You want to lead with me and work with each other then fine... You want to run this thing yourself then hire a puppet who will do it and like I said you will  be paying me double next year when you realize you messed up...

But truth is I like you so how about lets cut through the bullshit and I will let you hire me right now for the price on that piece of paper and we can get started scouting a location!

Mike Powers

You've got balls.  Big balls.  But however big those brass ones are, that doesn't change the fact that I am a man that will maintain a firm control of my club.  The same kind of control I have over my dealerships.  Do you think that I trust those cheap suit wearing slugs with my money?  I let them do the grunt work, but when anything important happens, I have my face right in it.  I will be the same way with my club.  My President will be responsible for the day-to-day, but any LARGE decisions will need to go through me.  This is non-negotiable.  You're either in, or you're out.  It really is that simple. 

Midas

Like I said you have my number... Good day sir!

Mike Powers

Like I said, you've got balls.  But constantly trying to have the last word with me is serving to annoy me more than anything else.  Good day to you Mr. Midas.

Strike

Hello Mr. Johnson, nice to meet you. My name's Chris Strike and I do have an interest in TCW and the PFC, given my own history as a pro wrestler for fourteen years now. Over that time period, I've been fairly successful in that avenue but as I'm getting older, I'm looking towards new horizons and opportunities like this one. I've worked hard to make a name for myself in professional wrestling, built a good reputation with owners, bookers and quite a lot of fellow wrestlers by going all over the globe, wrestling in venues big and small and with that experience along with a determination for success, I do believe that I can succeed with the high expectations and standards that you hold yourself and your team to, Mr. Johnson. A man like yourself who put in all of his chips on the table to create this team shouldn't settle for anything less than the top.

That said, sir, I'm an open book - feel free to ask me anything you'd like.

Mike Powers

Mr. Strike, nice to meet you.  Before we go any further, allow me to explain what I am looking for in a President.  I am looking for someone that understands that I will be quite involved with the club.  While you would, of course, handle the day to day operations, I would expect to be kept in the loop regarding any major moves.  For example before trading/cutting a major member of the stable, I'd expect a call.  Or I may have a certain person I'd like for you to acquire, or I may want you to obtain a particular sponsorship....things of that nature.  If that is a working relationship that you cannot live with, then it is best we go no further with the interview process.