News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Premiere Fight Club (Denver)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

President Ace made the mistake of letting us know it'd be Jacob Stance this week against XJ, so I know he'll be prepared for that. It's where else he shuffles the line-ups that'll be a rougher time on us. I'll let you guys get back to it, though. Get Theo and Akio some close attention given that's the big change we have to make this week around. Thank you again, Coaches, I'll leave you to it.

Mike Powers

BOTH MEN EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES WITH YOU BEFORE LEAVING YOUR OFFICE

Strike

Alright, Mrs. Johnson...here we go for Week 5. LOCK IN!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Roster:

Main Event: XJ Hawkins
Semi Main Event: Duane Jensen
Tag Team #1: Amazing Akio
Tag Team #2: Theo Bullitt
Woman: Sarah Divine
Opener: Delbert Larson
Bench: Emmanuel Carlson
Sparring Squad: N/A

OUT - Demarcus McNabb (Concussion)

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGIN TO GET IMAGINATIVE IN THEIR STORIES, AS THEY GROW IMPATIENT

Strike

GM CHRIS STRIKE TAKES THE PODIUM AT A CALLED PRESS CONFERENCE, A FEW DAYS AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE FIFTH WEEK OF TCW ACTION IN PFC HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER, SHORTLY AFTER COMING OUT VICTORIOUS AGAINST THE REBELLION

My apologies on the unusual delay - there were a few personal pieces of business that needed to be taken care of prior to calling you all together here, but I appreciate you coming in. We are happy to be victorious after a back and forth night, though it's not without some semblance of controversy, given that one of our own jumped in and attempted a bit of interference before one of the Rebellion's own made his presence known. To his credit, XJ Hawkins seized the opportunity before Jacob Stance and submitted him - something that I do believe would have happened even without any of the interference shenanigans...regardless of how President Ace may try to spin it on the Rebellion's corner.

That said, I've been around this industry long enough to know that interference distractions like this can backfire, so it's a conversation I'll have with my team over the course of the week as we prepare to host the Shark Tank and the rematch everyone has been waiting for as it will be XJ Hawkins taking on Gerry Nichols in the main event once again, on something that'll be an instant classic. Speaking of instant classics, however, how about the Shoot Club showing up our "good friends" in the Devils of Los Angeles as to why this industry is a "any given night" type of industry - especially Clint Dallas getting his first ever win over a man who has been on fire in Mike Haller. Gotta tip my cap to the Shoot Club for doing us a solid as well and helping place us in a lock-up for that top ranked spot in our division here.

--------------------------

Coach Audley, thanks for waiting. We're 4-1 and right on the hunt for that top spot in the division. That said, the interference in the main event...did Carlson run out there on his own or was there an order given out?