News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Hello, I'm Herschel Reeves. How I've earned my money is of no concern of yours. I'm here to tempt.....offer.....a life of fortune and glory to anyone who can reach out and take it. Are you ready to make a deal with me, and run this stable?

I'm Gretchen Lamb. Mr. Reeves commands that I assist you. What do you need?

Fnord

Hello. My name is Fnord. I'd give my soul to make a lot of money and run a succesful stable. That is as long as you don't collect before I have a chance to squander away my money and make many bad decisions.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Ahh, Mr Frond.....Ford.....Fe-nord?  How the hell do you pronounce that again? 

Anyway, you've peaked my interest greatly.  I have always felt that one should be willing to make the ULTIMATE sacrifice in order to get what one desires.  Tell me, how will you make my Devils the scourge of Team Combat Wrestling?

Fnord

You know you never can have true power over me if you can't pronounce my name. There's so much power in a name Mr. Reeves. There is no mister before my name. There is no surname or last name or middle initial. I am simply Fnord. You ask how the hell to pronounce my name? It's simple, but even those that reside in Hell seem to have a problem.

I will sacrifice everything in order to obtain the things I want. I will make sure that we leave no one standing. I will make sure that our opponents fear us. I will make sure that we are on the top because we beat down and batter anyone that tries to step up to us. We will be the most feared in TCW. We will cause major pain and blood loss. We will sacrfice not only ourselves but our opponents to all that is evil.

My goal is pain and torture. While I have applied for other positions here in TCW, I know this team is the perfect fit for me.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Look, none of these other fools are as evil and demented as I am. I was talking with some other owners attempting to get hired and they all make me want to punch them in the face and them vomit on them profusely. I'm the monster you need to lead this team. Make it done.

Mike Powers

Fnord, you are a lost soul indeed.  One after my own black heart in fact.  I've taken a liking to you, and as Gretchen here knows, that is not an easy feat.  Let me ask you a question Fnord.  You say that you are okay with sacrificing ourselves in order to sacrifice our opponents.  How far are you willing to push the limits?  Will you punish an underperforming wrestler?  Will you strike him or her?  Will you tempt them with fortune and glory, when all that you ask for in return is their mere sou.....their mere obedience?

Is there a line you will not cross to achieve your utmost desires?

Fnord

You speak of this line like it actually exists for me. There is no line out there that I haven't crossed and won't cross again. The minions that will be in the Devils will rule over TCW overbearingly. Those that disappoint will be punished. There are no limits to my push. Brutality is the key. I will demand proper payment and in return all of us will get what we desire.

Mike Powers

It has been a long time since I've met a kindred spirit such as you.  You have a fire that burns inside you, and that fire will allow you to achieve greatness.

Tell me Fnord.  Tell me of the type of army you will build here for the Devils.  Tell me where you would want to establish our camp.  Tell me your plans Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

And like a fire it shall be extinguished the minute it is exposed to air.  I don't mean to interrupt your interview process Mr. Reeves but I must protest.  The Devils don't need a man whose willing to make the ultimate sacrifice because once he's made that sacrifice what good is he to you?

You need a man who can convince OTHERS to make that decision.  It's not about what he can get done.  It's about what he can get others to do.  And what man might be able to do that?  Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Senor Vega.  And what you need isn't someone destine for a trip on the highway to hell. What you need is a man whose been to hell and back so that he can show others the way.

Fnord

I plan to build and army of psychos, monsters and miscreants. We will assimilate and invite others to join our cause for the greater good. Those that don't abide by our rules will soon perish by our hands. It's either join us or die. While the ultimate goal of us Devils would be destruction and anarchy, our true final destination is one that only you, our owner and devious leader would know. As it's your directions I follow as a loyal servant.

I've already scouted two locations for our camp. The obvious choice is for us to set up in the city of sin, Las Vegas. The starving masses around us flocking to us like sheep to a slaughter. They are desperate and needy and if they make the right deal and join us all of their wildest dreams can come true, for just a small price. On the other side of that I have been eye-balling a base in Chicago. While others might see Chicago differently I've lived there for years and know it for the city of murder and violence that it has always been. With chaos wrapping it's hands around that city it draws true power to the underworld sending souls there daily.

My plans are to make the Devils dominate, assimilate and decimate. If you're not with us, you're against us. If you stand against us, you bleed, you suffer, you scream. It's that simple.

looking over to the masked loser that has joined us

Now let me address this moron. Obviously he does not know the meaning of sacrifice. He is not willing to give it all for the greater purpose. I am willing to give my body and soul, my everything for the cause. Though I know the master will not ask for it, I am willing to give it because I am a true servant of evil. This masked idiot here is trying to manipulate you into letting him run the Devils into the ground. He wants to be their supervisor. He wants to manipulate and lie. What you see with me is total truth. I don't want to supervise the Devils, I want to lead them. He walks into this room like he knows me, my trials and tribulations. I've walked to Hell and back. I've looked into the true Master's eyes and pledged my life to him. Can he say that? If he is truly not willing to sacrifice himself for the greater evil, what good is he to you or the Devils?

Mike Powers

A new contender emerges from the shadows.  Mr. Vega, you seem to fancy yourself as someone who can tempt fate, and tempt other peoples wills as well.  You've been to hell, and you believe you can convince others to follow you.  These words excite me very much Mr. Vega.  Consider the floor to be yours.  I'm all ears.

Fnord, your plans for The Devils are glorious indeed.  I could sit here and listen to you speak of this for days.  One thing perturbs me though.  The very second another suitor comes calling, you begin acting like a jilted lover.  Jealousy and fear are not a good look on anyone Fnord.  They're not qualities befitting a man who I expect to lead an army.

¿PapaPancho?

Thank you for the time to allow me to say my piece Mr.Reeves.  I have first hand experience in the ring and not in the glorious lights of where our camps will be set up but in the dredges of Latin America.  I've had to scratch, claw, and dig my way out of hell and more often than not on the backs of others.  I can teach our wrestlers that same design and to do it on the backs of our competition.  While I may be trained in the style of Lucha Libre I am adaptable as all good men are.  I don't look for a style but instead look for a specific type of attitude. 

There will be no apathy amongst The Devils.  And I know your next question will be about a location and the irony is too much to resist.  Where else should The Devils set up but in the city of Angels themselves.  After all, the brighter the lights the darker the shadows.

Fnord

Not to question your divine wisdom, but you confuse jealousy and fear with pride and determination. I fear no one and nothing. When I saw this opportunity I jumped at it because I knew I was fated to lead this stable of Devils. When I saw this joke of a man come in here I knew he was not worthy to lead this team like I will. My fate is with the Devils. I'm determined to be your own personal demon. Just say the word and I'll chop off this man's hand and slap him in the face with it.

Mike Powers

Mr. Vega, I must admit to taking a shine to you.  It seemed to me when Fnord walked in here, that the job was his.  But you have emerged as a serious contender.  Mr. Vega, I'd like for you to tell me a story.  A story of when you were tempted, and you succumbed to the temptation.  I have a feeling it will be a delicious tale.

Fnord, you bring a smile to my dark heart.  Melodramatic language and behavior keeps the blood warm, and flowing. 

Fnord, I think you have told me all that I need to hear.  If you wish to say one final thing, go ahead.  Otherwise, I will speak with you when a decision has been made. 

Fnord

Let me end this by telling you what is to come.

In Chapter six of the Book of Revelation the Bible predicts that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will ride. The seven seals of the scroll will be broken by the Lamb and chaos and fire will reign upon all the believers of the world. It is fate that I have joined you today and you will pick me to lead your Devils. They will consist of myself and eight followers or wrestlers as you call them. They will represent the seven seals and the Apocalypse itself. This is my fate. This is your fate. For I am the Lamb that will lead everyone to the slaughter.

I will leave you now to deal with other trivial and useless matters with men lower than myself because I know you will come back to me so I can lead your Devils to the Apocalypse. Don't let others blind you with persuasion and sharp tongues. I will be waiting.