Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

We'll be in touch Fnord. 

¿PapaPancho?

Temptation sir?My chase of an American dream would be the first to come to fruition. I came to this land thinking that hard work determination and will are enough to push you to the top. But i was quickly shown that it is not what you know but whom you know.

My time in a gym. Pointless. The talent i was born with. Irrelevant.   I saw friend after friend turn their back or worse stabbed mine. The dream faded. The light dimmed. And while my methods changed. Some might call ... let's use the word unorthodox.

I didnt sink to depression. I didnt want or despair.  Rather i learned. I mastered. I conquered. And the most ironic of it all. I learned the true meaning of the phrase "The American Dream."  Much like a dream it is a fantasy ... a temptation used to guile men into savagery, sacrifice, and strength.

Mike Powers

A man with a silver tounge, to match my own.  Oh the stories that we could share, I'm sure.  Mr. Vega, please tell me about the fiendish mask that you wear.  It has interested me from the moment I laid eyes upon it. 

¿PapaPancho?

This is something leftover from my times as a luchador. I have to say I've grown accustomed to it. Having worn it for a decade its become more familiar to me than the flesh that lies beneath it.

But it's no different than the faces everyone puts on every day. How many people slap a smile on their face for their bosses, their families, their friends. The one I put on just happens to be more honest than most.

Mike Powers

Mr. Vega, you have turned what was once a one horse race into a closely contested battle.  It seems I have quite the Sopies Choice to make here.  If you have any final words, feel free to express them now.  Otherwise, I will begin to contemplate which minion I intend to make a Devil. 

GM Franchise

GM FRANCHISE WALKS IN AND LOOKS AROUND

Okay, I like the look of this place. I'm in the mood for committing some human sacrifice right now. Let's go find an innocent victim, sacrifice them to Satan, and then hire some mentally unstable types to kick the other teams asses once I'm hired to unleash The Devils upon the Earth. Under my regime built on violence and brutality we will rule Team Combat Wrestling with an iron fist of hate in the name of the unholy one.

Also my idol is Torquemada and I want to set up shop in some place warm and hot...maybe Phoenix.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I cannot help but think, Mr. Man With No Name, that you are merely telling me what you believe I wish to hear.  I do not sense a black heart beating within your chest.  Instead, I sense a desperate one. 

GM Franchise

Don't underestimate me. I've caused the deaths of more people and sports personalities than every other candidate in the entire TCW application process combined. In other words don't judge a book by it's cover. If you look throughout human history some of the most evil people in history have looked just as normal as everyone else in comparison to the rest of society. That's the secret to having a black heart. It's not the outward dark look that matters but the darkness hidden within that no one sees. A prime example of this is Katherine Knight. She looks like a normal human being, the typical mother next door, but what she did to her lover showed just how evil she truly is and made her the first woman in the history of Australia to be given life without parole in prison if that tells you anything. Like I said, looks normal but is the apex of evil.

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Ahh, but what did you gain Mr. Franchise?  It is one thing to tempt a man to stray onto a dark path.  But leading people to their demise with no gain, no profit.....that is simply madness.  Where was the quid pro quo?   

GM Franchise

The only thing I gained was amusement. I did all of that just for the fun of it. Watching the chaos and anarchy that I caused unfold brings enjoyment to me. That's was all nothing but fun to me kind of like how some people call hiking or playing video games "fun." I did all of that for free just to have a good time. Imagine the chaos and levels of violence a psychotic sociopath like myself could create if I had something to gain and wanted to make profits from doing it.

Mike Powers

You're quite mad, aren't you?  I think, for my own amusement, I'll allow you to tell me how you'll make the Devils the best stable in TCW.     

GM Franchise

I want to make The Devils into the most feared team in this entire organization. This is what I have in mind. I'm sure there's some mentally unstable wrestlers out there that are just waiting to be found. What I want to do is bring them in here and harness their mental instability to create a team that no one will be able to deal with. They don't necessarily have to be brawlers but just crazy in the brain or have violent tendencies and have a long criminal history. I want these other teams to be unable to train to fight this team because they just don't know what we're going to do in the ring. You can't plan to fight people that cannot be controlled unless they're in a padded room or a jail cell. The only way to dominate is to create chaos for the other teams...I like chaos. I'm an Agent of Chaos and chaos in reality is fear. People don't understand people like me and these "normal people" always fear what they don't understand. And unlike my colleagues and other candidates I'm not going to do it by hiding behind a mask or by wearing my mom's eye make up because the real monsters like myself don't need to hide. We look like normal people which makes it easier to draw in our victims much like a spider catches it's prey in a web whereas wearing an outward mask or having a grotesque look has the opposite effect. I want to instill an institution based on the fear some of these other teams have of The Devils. If we have a psychological advantage before even going into battle then we're already half way to winning. Add in the fact that I want to bring in mad sociopaths like myself and no one will be able to stop this team from destroying every single other team in Team Combat Wrestling.

¿PapaPancho?

Ive said my piece. The choice is now yours.

Mike Powers

This turned from an easy decision, to a hard one indeed.  But, after a lengthy discussion with Gretchen, I'd like to welcome Mr. Vega to The Devils.     

¿PapaPancho?

Gretchen is it?  I hear you talked with Mr. Reeves and came to the conclusion that I was the right man for the job.  What do we need to do to get set up in the city of Angels?  It will be your sovereign hand that shall be my guide.